Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Looking for partner to explore SW 'Merica
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

MKeech

May 23, 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #1 of 6 (2641 views)
Shortcut

Looking for partner to explore SW 'Merica  (North_America: United_States: Arizona: Phoenix_Area)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I recently moved to Chandler, AZ from the North and have never lived anywhere south of Bozeman, MT as of now. I am looking for a partner, or partners, to explore the SW. I am an avid climber, but am also looking to do some hiking, canyoneering, and overall exploring of this region. I have a lot of free time and am able to make extended trips in order to log some adventures. If you are interested shoot me an email at MKeech4@Gmail.com.

P.S. If anyone has any areas that should be added to my ticklist that are off the beaten path feel free to share those as well. -Cheers, Mike

Psicko

May 24, 2010, 6:45 AM
Post #2 of 6 (2623 views)
Shortcut

Re: [MKeech] Looking for partner to explore SW 'Merica [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Welcome to Chandler. I live in Chandler as well. I mostly climb. I need to get back into shape to canyoneer. During the week I am usually at the phoenix rock gym, and the weekends I'm out and about if I have the free time.

Jonah

(This post was edited by Psicko on May 24, 2010, 6:46 AM)

MKeech

May 24, 2010, 5:13 PM
Post #3 of 6 (2605 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Psicko] Looking for partner to explore SW 'Merica [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

During the week I climb at climbmax, but have been itching to get out and explore the area. I was planning on going to hike Humphrey's Peak within the next week or so.

Psicko

May 24, 2010, 8:11 PM
Post #4 of 6 (2586 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

There are a lot of cool little places here if you know where to look. I've never done humphrey's.

crosley623

May 25, 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #5 of 6 (2570 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well honestly I haven't climbed in 3 years, ever since leaving the great City of Bozeman. I know a few friends down here have been wanting to head out and give it a whirl, so if you are ever looking to try some routes feel free to give me a call.

Andy
602-663-4246

sjderis

Aug 2, 2010, 4:05 PM
Post #6 of 6 (2447 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

MKeech wrote:
I recently moved to Chandler, AZ from the North and have never lived anywhere south of Bozeman, MT as of now. I am looking for a partner, or partners, to explore the SW. I am an avid climber, but am also looking to do some hiking, canyoneering, and overall exploring of this region. I have a lot of free time and am able to make extended trips in order to log some adventures. If you are interested shoot me an email at MKeech4@Gmail.com.

P.S. If anyone has any areas that should be added to my ticklist that are off the beaten path feel free to share those as well. -Cheers, Mike

I climb local all the time - If you interested in going to the McDowell's
or CamelBack.. let me know. I go all the time, can show you some easy routes to get you used to the rock type around here... then we can chip out teeth on some good stuff

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook