Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Anyone climbing Quartz Mountain the beginning of August?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

willwill

Jul 21, 2010, 4:55 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1561 views)
Shortcut

Anyone climbing Quartz Mountain the beginning of August?  (North_America: United_States: Oklahoma: Southwest: Baldy_Peak-Quartz_Mt)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I will be in Altus for a week at a music festival until the 1st. I climb 5.10 sport and 5.8 trad consistently in the wichitas but have never climbed quartz. Send me an email willshaw89@gmail.com if you will let me climb with you. I have my own rope and rack.

I'll go ahead and offer to buy beer now so the first reply doesn't have to be some one telling me I would get more replies if I had.

-Will

kovacs69

Jul 21, 2010, 4:58 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1559 views)
Shortcut

Re: [willwill] Anyone climbing Quartz Mountain the beginning of August? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

willwill wrote:
I will be in Altus for a week at a music festival until the 1st. I climb 5.10 sport and 5.8 trad consistently in the wichitas but have never climbed quartz. Send me an email willshaw89@gmail.com if you will let me climb with you. I have my own rope and rack.

I'll go ahead and offer to buy beer now so the first reply doesn't have to be some one telling me I would get more replies if I had.

-Will

Only crazy people climb out there during the summer. Take lots of water!!

JB

willwill

Jul 24, 2010, 2:23 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1535 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kovacs69] Anyone climbing Quartz Mountain the beginning of August? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kovacs69 wrote:
willwill wrote:

-Will

Only crazy people climb out there during the summer. Take lots of water!!

JB
Don't say that, you'll scare people away.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook