theguy

Aug 26, 2010, 4:13 AM
Post #53 of 62 (7733 views)
Shortcut

Re: [skiclimb] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

skiclimb, not sure why you bother.

Jbone has evidently wandered onto rc.com by mistake; he actually meant to be on parents.com with people he respects.

Which would explain why he/she isn't familiar with the forum posting guidelines:
"A Forum where we honor and pay tribute to our fellow climbers, friends, partners and heroes that have passed away."

But that's ok, his/her post will be removed soon and further sanctions may follow since "this forum will be strictly moderated."

KeitaroHoshi

Aug 26, 2010, 5:59 AM
Post #54 of 62 (7715 views)
Shortcut

Re: [theguy] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Leave Jbone alone. He dosn't have to respect an irrational adrenlan craving. I don't like rope jumping either. I do think that Mr. Osmond was an exceptionaly talented and gifted climber.

I wrote this prayer to the Holly spirit asking for a blessing I pray and wish that the world would stop falling around us. I ask you to guide us into making rational decisions. Dan is not the only fallen hero there is nothing more tragic than watching flashing lights zoom past. After that you find out another Hero has fallen. Or a Family member has passed.
These are our leaders. With fallen heros we loose our leaders. We are our leaders streangth. Without our leaders we are nothing but week scampering chipmunks. I ask you to give us guidence to make the right decisions because even when we don't feel like we need to be there for our selfs. There will always be some fragile living creature following our lead and starving for our guidence. So please keep us strong do not allow us to turn aginst our friends. Allow us to grow with the fruit of happiness. Also allow us to remember that even though we can not be with our leaders that we can carry there influences
and that we have learned what we could have from them. Also that it is our duty to carry there soul with us. Help us lead others to safty by our actions. We need water to live the same water that falls from the heavens let us be blessed with holywater. Allow our choices to be made with holy wisdom. This is my vision.

(This post was edited by KeitaroHoshi on Aug 26, 2010, 7:07 AM)

Partner j_ung

Aug 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #55 of 62 (7679 views)
Shortcut

Re: [KeitaroHoshi] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

KeitaroHoshi wrote:
Leave Jbone alone. He dosn't have to respect an irrational adrenlan craving. I don't like rope jumping either. I do think that Mr. Osmond was an exceptionaly talented and gifted climber.

I wrote this prayer to the Holly spirit asking for a blessing I pray and wish that the world would stop falling around us. I ask you to guide us into making rational decisions. Dan is not the only fallen hero there is nothing more tragic than watching flashing lights zoom past. After that you find out another Hero has fallen. Or a Family member has passed.
These are our leaders. With fallen heros we loose our leaders. We are our leaders streangth. Without our leaders we are nothing but week scampering chipmunks. I ask you to give us guidence to make the right decisions because even when we don't feel like we need to be there for our selfs. There will always be some fragile living creature following our lead and starving for our guidence. So please keep us strong do not allow us to turn aginst our friends. Allow us to grow with the fruit of happiness. Also allow us to remember that even though we can not be with our leaders that we can carry there influences
and that we have learned what we could have from them. Also that it is our duty to carry there soul with us. Help us lead others to safty by our actions. We need water to live the same water that falls from the heavens let us be blessed with holywater. Allow our choices to be made with holy wisdom. This is my vision.

Did the Holly spirit respond with, "WTF?" Tongue

johnwesely

Aug 26, 2010, 1:02 PM
Post #56 of 62 (7664 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

j_ung wrote:
KeitaroHoshi wrote:

This guy is not the troll that this website deserves, but he is the troll this website needs.

spikeddem

Aug 26, 2010, 7:05 PM
Post #57 of 62 (7608 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
j_ung wrote:
KeitaroHoshi wrote:

This guy is not the troll that this website deserves, but he is the troll this website needs.

PERFECT

wonderwoman

Aug 26, 2010, 8:55 PM
Post #58 of 62 (7561 views)
Shortcut

Re: [theguy] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

theguy wrote:
skiclimb, not sure why you bother.

Jbone has evidently wandered onto rc.com by mistake; he actually meant to be on parents.com with people he respects.

Which would explain why he/she isn't familiar with the forum posting guidelines:
"A Forum where we honor and pay tribute to our fellow climbers, friends, partners and heroes that have passed away."

But that's ok, his/her post will be removed soon and further sanctions may follow since "this forum will be strictly moderated."

^^^^^

Please see what is bolded above, folks. A few posts have been hidden in this thread.

Partner philbox

Aug 27, 2010, 1:07 AM
Post #59 of 62 (7511 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wonderwoman] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Wot she said.

The mods do trawl around the forums. Some are lightly or not moderated at all but this forum and a couple of others are watched over and we will remove posts we deem are not on topic or as this forums case may be, not respectful.

We are not about over moderation here on rc but this forum in particular is somewhere where you should be very civil and respectful. Play nice in the sandpit mkay.

Carry on.

swam

Nov 24, 2010, 6:47 AM
Post #60 of 62 (7195 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dreday3000] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dreday3000 wrote:
Anybody notice that Eric Pearlman Productions has taken all the clips off of youtube?

I'm all for intellectual property rights but seems to me a true friend would let Dano's memory live on by allowing the clips to say on youtube.

At this point it seems like Pearlman is trying to squeeze every last drop out of his Dano's accomplishments.

I vote douchebag.

Yes, maybe a rough interested friendship, saving Dan's accomplishments, sparing memory.

12 years gone ...

Merci Dan

scottek67

Nov 24, 2010, 7:25 AM
Post #61 of 62 (7178 views)
Shortcut

Re: [swam] Dan Osman [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://fliiby.com/...4286/k5bmml5ont.html

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : In Memory Of