Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

kachoong

Sep 17, 2010, 12:37 AM
Post #9426 of 45342 (4421 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I counted PTFTW's to get to sleep last night...

kachoong

Sep 17, 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #9427 of 45342 (4420 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Made sure I used protection too.

Alpine07

Sep 17, 2010, 1:24 AM
Post #9428 of 45342 (4418 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
MVP goes to spikeddem for the day today.

Nothing quite like awarding yourself eh?

My congrats, that was quite the bit of pc++ there. I'm impressed.
Hey, its alpine007
*waves*

Hey! Its been a while since I've wandered these parts. How goes it?

Alpine07

Sep 17, 2010, 4:26 AM
Post #9429 of 45342 (4409 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Alpine07] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well that was weird, was on this page, bumped the mouse, next thing I know I'm in "you are not wanted here." Seems as though I am...

Alpine07

Sep 17, 2010, 4:28 AM
Post #9430 of 45342 (4408 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:
Well that was weird, was on this page, bumped the mouse, next thing I know I'm in "you are not wanted here." Seems as though I am...

Oi, I think its time for bed.

Alpine07

Sep 17, 2010, 4:31 AM
Post #9431 of 45342 (4405 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Should be a fun 30min motorcycle ride in the rain to work tomorrow at 7am.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 4:51 AM
Post #9432 of 45342 (4397 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
donald949 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
donald949 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
sungam wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Dang donny.... *nods and places a chalk mark in DD's column*

You incorporated several key elements, humor, historical reference, and a jab at major idiot. Gud won.
CdB!!! C 'em harddd!!!!
Heh, I googled "ball cupping" and "double ball cupping" hoping to get a really nasty pic to editz some bleeps onto and post up here, but look what came up!

[image]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/Ballcuppingatwoodson1.jpg[/image]

heh.... yea that won kinda got some of the old guy's panties in a bunch.... Funny thing is, most of them were guy's I knew back in teh way old, when we were awl learning to climb. I just think some of them, forgot what it wus like, when we were awl young and wild.

Or perhaps they've just forgot what humor is.

Yea, that's kinda what I wus trying to say...

butt more importantly, Why you has to cheesetit teh Ball Cupping Shirt? Why?

OK now this is even funnier. Turns out the random ball cupping shirt is actuall Jack's.
Small world.

You really need to try keeping up Dubble D.
Yea something.
Jack's pic, you can see its him.
Sunny's picture, I had no idea.
Sew ya, I kneeds two keep up.

*nervously looking back over my shoulder*

You can reconize me from the back of my neck? So how long have you been stalking me and staring at my ass? Do I need to get a restraining order?

I suppose it couldn't hurt to tell you the back story...

In the weeks before the Woodson Ball Cupping Reunion, teh gays over at ST had this stupid thread about the event, so I started a mocking thread over at Todd's sleepy little site, mostly pointing and laughing... When I figured I had the hook set, I told teh Ball Cupping Story in a series of postings. The thread had a some hits, then several days before the event, somebody linked the thread to teh won at ST. The thread at Todd's site got 1500 hits in a day and I got dozens of angry e-mails... heh. And you noes me, awlways willing to spike teh ball. I made that shirt, based on the pic. Loaded up 5 cases of beer and won of soda and walked up the hill on the day of the event and passed out teh cold drinks... Sum thought it wus funny, sum just got straight up butthurtz. I had a fun day, got awl drunk, did sum climbing and saw a bunch of old friends from the way back.

Here is the cut and pasted story.

"So I went down to Woodson Brokeback mountan this past weekend, to see what all the fuss was about.

What a mess.

I sat in my car watching the scene on the street for a while. The Ball cuppers would roll up, jump out of their cars and begin cupping themselves. When another cupper would arrive, they would walk up to greet each other, shaking with won hand and cupping with the other. Sometime they would also kiss each other on the lips, and I swear I saw some of the gayer won slipping each other the tounge. Afterward, holding each others hands, they would swish up the trail to Brokeback mountain, where the real Ball Cupping would occur.

After watching the street for about an hour, it seemed like most the Ball Cuppers that were going to cum, had arrived, shot loads all over each other and walked up. I figured it was time to see what the Ball Cuppers were actually doing on Brokeback Mountain.

I hadn't noticed it before, but as I crossed the street I slipped and almost fell, the fuking street was covered in jizz. At first I thought it might be hard to figure out where the Ball Cupper had gone, it's a big mountain, soon it became clear, just follow the snail trail.

As I headed up Brokeback mountain the snail trail became a stream of jizz ozzing down the road. I donned my waterproofs and rubber ducky boots, I didn't really want to get soaked. I could tell I was getting close, the stream of jizz had becume a river and there was some sort of geyser, down behind some boulders, shooting loads up into the sky. Finaly, I found a high spot up on a boulder, where I watch the Ball Cupping Frenzy. Luckly I had my umbrella, the sky was still raining droplets of seman. Still I can't believe what I saw....

later, I would use several gallons of eye bleach to try to sear the image of what I saw that day.

The Ball Cuppers had, cleared an area between several large boulders and had formed some sort of Ball Cupping pool. There were dozens of them, all splashing and frolicking in the pool of jizz. It was like a gay bath house down there. Soon the head Ball Cupper arrived, clad only in a pair of tight leather crotchless chaps. He stood above the pool of jizz, arms outstretched to the sky as several of the slightly more blorted Ball Cuppers... well, you know, cupped his balls.

I reconized the Ball Cupper in the chaps from the way back. He was pretty gud back then and it looked like he hadn't blorted up like most of the other ball cuppers. I figured, he could likely still do a move or too, though I never really did see any climbing going on that day.... just a bunch of Ball Cupping.

When the head Ball Cupper lowered his arms, a hush came over the crowd. I new something was going to happen... but what? I thought, nothing could be sicker than what I had already witnessed...

I was RONG!

I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said but suddenly Blorted Ball Cuppers started beaching themselves, face down, belly flopping themselve on to the banks of the pool of jizz.

Then these guys arrived....

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/bc.jpg[/IMG]

I'd seen enough, I had a gud idea what was going to happen to those blorted, beached whales. I slid off the back of the boulder and hussled down the mountain. The screams cumming from the jizz pool, sounded like baby seals being clubed to death. I turned up my i-pod and just tried to forget everything, I had seen and heard. Halfway down, I saw a guy walking up. Even though my eyes weren't gud enough to see who it was, I knew he was won of them, cuz he had won of those mattresses use for gay sex straped on his back.

As I got closer, I realized I knew this guy. Hadn't seen him in 20 years, still I knew and had climbed with this guy from the way back. FUK!!! What to do? OK, just play it cool, Hey...

Before I new it, this guy had his hand out to shake and his other hand in my pants cupping me. I just stood there stunned. In his eyes, I could see something was rong. I wanted to be polite, didn't want to hurt his feelings and I wanted to get the fuk out of there. I swear to god, it was just the back of my hand and I swear, it was on the outside of his pants, but I gave him a gentle nudge. Looking down at my bare wrist, I pulled the old 'Look at the time, got to go routine', and I was out of there."

http://www.joshuatreeclimb.com/....pl?num=1264226609/0

Hah! That story still makes me want to cup your balls.

Invaluable without pictures!

zeke_sf

Sep 17, 2010, 4:55 AM
Post #9433 of 45342 (4394 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
donald949 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
donald949 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
sungam wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

You incorporated several key elements, humor, historical reference, and a jab at major idiot. Gud won.
CdB!!! C 'em harddd!!!!
Heh, I googled "ball cupping" and "double ball cupping" hoping to get a really nasty pic to editz some bleeps onto and post up here, but look what came up!

[image]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/Ballcuppingatwoodson1.jpg[/image]

heh.... yea that won kinda got some of the old guy's panties in a bunch.... Funny thing is, most of them were guy's I knew back in teh way old, when we were awl learning to climb. I just think some of them, forgot what it wus like, when we were awl young and wild.

OK now this is even funnier. Turns out the random ball cupping shirt is actuall Jack's.
Small world.

Yea something.

You can reconize me from the back of my neck? So how long have you been stalking me and staring at my ass? Do I need to get a restraining order?

In the weeks before the Woodson Ball Cupping Reunion, teh gays over at ST had this stupid thread about the event, so I started a mocking thread over at Todd's sleepy little site, mostly pointing and laughing... When I figured I had the hook set, I told teh Ball Cupping Story in a series of postings. The thread had a some hits, then several days before the event, somebody linked the thread to teh won at ST. The thread at Todd's site got 1500 hits in a day and I got dozens of angry e-mails... heh. And you noes me, awlways willing to spike teh ball. I made that shirt, based on the pic. Loaded up 5 cases of beer and won of soda and walked up the hill on the day of the event and passed out teh cold drinks... Sum thought it wus funny, sum just got straight up butthurtz. I had a fun day, got awl drunk, did sum climbing and saw a bunch of old friends from the way back.

"So I went down to Woodson Brokeback mountan this past weekend, to see what all the fuss was about.

What a mess.

I sat in my car watching the scene on the street for a while. The Ball cuppers would roll up, jump out of their cars and begin cupping themselves. When another cupper would arrive, they would walk up to greet each other, shaking with won hand and cupping with the other. Sometime they would also kiss each other on the lips, and I swear I saw some of the gayer won slipping each other the tounge. Afterward, holding each others hands, they would swish up the trail to Brokeback mountain, where the real Ball Cupping would occur.

After watching the street for about an hour, it seemed like most the Ball Cuppers that were going to cum, had arrived, shot loads all over each other and walked up. I figured it was time to see what the Ball Cuppers were actually doing on Brokeback Mountain.

I hadn't noticed it before, but as I crossed the street I slipped and almost fell, the fuking street was covered in jizz. At first I thought it might be hard to figure out where the Ball Cupper had gone, it's a big mountain, soon it became clear, just follow the snail trail.

As I headed up Brokeback mountain the snail trail became a stream of jizz ozzing down the road. I donned my waterproofs and rubber ducky boots, I didn't really want to get soaked. I could tell I was getting close, the stream of jizz had becume a river and there was some sort of geyser, down behind some boulders, shooting loads up into the sky. Finaly, I found a high spot up on a boulder, where I watch the Ball Cupping Frenzy. Luckly I had my umbrella, the sky was still raining droplets of seman. Still I can't believe what I saw....

later, I would use several gallons of eye bleach to try to sear the image of what I saw that day.

The Ball Cuppers had, cleared an area between several large boulders and had formed some sort of Ball Cupping pool. There were dozens of them, all splashing and frolicking in the pool of jizz. It was like a gay bath house down there. Soon the head Ball Cupper arrived, clad only in a pair of tight leather crotchless chaps. He stood above the pool of jizz, arms outstretched to the sky as several of the slightly more blorted Ball Cuppers... well, you know, cupped his balls.

I reconized the Ball Cupper in the chaps from the way back. He was pretty gud back then and it looked like he hadn't blorted up like most of the other ball cuppers. I figured, he could likely still do a move or too, though I never really did see any climbing going on that day.... just a bunch of Ball Cupping.

When the head Ball Cupper lowered his arms, a hush came over the crowd. I new something was going to happen... but what? I thought, nothing could be sicker than what I had already witnessed...

I was RONG!

I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said but suddenly Blorted Ball Cuppers started beaching themselves, face down, belly flopping themselve on to the banks of the pool of jizz.

I'd seen enough, I had a gud idea what was going to happen to those blorted, beached whales. I slid off the back of the boulder and hussled down the mountain. The screams cumming from the jizz pool, sounded like baby seals being clubed to death. I turned up my i-pod and just tried to forget everything, I had seen and heard. Halfway down, I saw a guy walking up. Even though my eyes weren't gud enough to see who it was, I knew he was won of them, cuz he had won of those mattresses use for gay sex straped on his back.

As I got closer, I realized I knew this guy. Hadn't seen him in 20 years, still I knew and had climbed with this guy from the way back. FUK!!! What to do? OK, just play it cool, Hey...

Before I new it, this guy had his hand out to shake and his other hand in my pants cupping me. I just stood there stunned. In his eyes, I could see something was rong. I wanted to be polite, didn't want to hurt his feelings and I wanted to get the fuk out of there. I swear to god, it was just the back of my hand and I swear, it was on the outside of his pants, but I gave him a gentle nudge. Looking down at my bare wrist, I pulled the old 'Look at the time, got to go routine', and I was out of there."

I bet Jack would take a polaroid.

spikeddem

Sep 17, 2010, 5:00 AM
Post #9434 of 45342 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Lazlo wrote:

Big night owt? You guys look horrible....

Why didn't get black guy dress up?.....omg SO fucking kidding.

(This post was edited by spikeddem on Sep 17, 2010, 5:01 AM)

spikeddem

Sep 17, 2010, 5:02 AM
Post #9435 of 45342 (4388 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

THIS

Fuckin' catchy as hell.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:04 AM
Post #9436 of 45342 (4387 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Lazlo wrote:

Big night owt? You guys look horrible....

Why didn't get black guy dress up?.....omg SO fucking kidding.

RACIST!

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:05 AM
Post #9437 of 45342 (4385 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
donald949 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
donald949 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
sungam wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

CdB!!! C 'em harddd!!!!

Small world.

Yea something.

What a mess.

I was RONG!

I bet Jack would take a polaroid.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

spikeddem

Sep 17, 2010, 5:10 AM
Post #9438 of 45342 (4375 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
THIS

Fuckin' catchy as hell.

fucking so sweet

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:19 AM
Post #9439 of 45342 (4374 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
You guys are dissapointing me this afternoon... where is my entertainment?
Don't you know...

We are not here to entertain you.
Mad

I said DANCE!

She does have a gun...

But no.

BANG BANG BANG!

Way to make a BS attemtp at PC++!
you've been posting here for a while, but your pc is only what 320? Are you sure the knob is keeping count correctly?

I've been posting for 2 weeks... Lurking for 2 years.

You were doing it wrong on an epic level.

zeke_sf

Sep 17, 2010, 5:21 AM
Post #9440 of 45342 (4371 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
You guys are dissapointing me this afternoon... where is my entertainment?
Don't you know...

We are not here to entertain you.
Mad

I said DANCE!

She does have a gun...

But no.

BANG BANG BANG!

Way to make a BS attemtp at PC++!
you've been posting here for a while, but your pc is only what 320? Are you sure the knob is keeping count correctly?

I've been posting for 2 weeks... Lurking for 2 years.

You were doing it wrong on an epic level.

I must agree. It's the participatory, you say dumb shit/I say dumb shit, give and take aspect that makes this site at all bearable.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:21 AM
Post #9441 of 45342 (4375 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
How many times do I have to scream "HARDER!" for you to believe me that I'm trying as hard as I can to get my PC up?!
For me a couple more times.
Everyone else.
I think they want to hear it all day, all week.

HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!

Happy Now?
Oh yea.
Meeting's done.

Although just before the meeting it was confirmed.
Graves for Donny boy next week.

Much time for the ++ on the late shift?

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:25 AM
Post #9442 of 45342 (4372 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
My second tank of gas in the mazda 3 got 41.5 mpg. Quite pleased with that. EPA is about 32 for 50/50, and I'm probably more like 30% city and 70% highway.

!!!

Thats intense dude, and awesome. You literaly get 3 times the MPG I do. Mad

You have a Mazda 3 too? That's weird!

I'm damn sure thinking about buying one now.

Taking into account both (North American) engine sizes (2.0L and 2.3L) + the mazda 3 speed, both manual and automatic transmissions, and all the years (2004-2010), only about 15% of respondents on Mazda3Forum's MPG thread receive greater than 30 MPG.

It's not really the car itself, it's the way I drive it. YMMV, literally.

Also, along these lines, at least one person has cranked as much as 50 mpg out of a ford ranger (about 19 mpg estimated EPA?) by driving it just right. You'd be floored by what some people can do with a hybrid...Honda Insight: 150 mpg. Ford Escape: 70 mpg. Those are tank-long numbers, too.

Thats damn impressive.

I really am thinking about picking up a car for climbing trips though. The truck doesn't seat enough and the MPG = 14 so it's about the worst one could do for 6 hour roundtrips every weekend.

Problem is, I've still got a mountain of post housing market collapse business debt I was stupid enough had to be a personal guarantor on, so I'm hard pressed to justify owning two vehicles and two insurance policies right now.

The logical thing to do would be to sell the truck but it's so damn useful.

Its amazing the way you can vary the gas mileage of a vehicle just by the way you drive. My 600cc triumph sportbike can get anywhere from the low twenties, to high fifty mpg easily. I'm sure if I actually tried I could get way up there...

Car/truck dilemma, bummer. I was in the motorcycle/car version, its going to be a cold winter.

I've contemplated a bike too but it only helps me with the MPG though. The partners are still SOL and I need them.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:28 AM
Post #9443 of 45342 (4371 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
++
++

Seriously?

Jeluz.

Iz O K.

Manny jeluz pplz here of for to make me.

Did you give Subwhateverhisname your password?

I found a conspiracy.

Subantz - t = subanz
subanz - s = ubanz
ubanz + " " = u banz

!!!!!!

Inconceivable!

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:29 AM
Post #9444 of 45342 (4369 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Speaking of Craigslist, did you guys hear they closed down the "Adult Services" section of their site!

WTF man, now where am I supposed to go to find a good rub & tug when I'm traveling?

I might have to start a whole thread about this. I can't believe they caved to the pressure like that. Weak sauce for sure.

[pouty face]

Rub-N-Tugs-R-Uz

Tell me more

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:31 AM
Post #9445 of 45342 (4367 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
yall are weak on the pci-ing today noobs.

*Skimming*

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:32 AM
Post #9446 of 45342 (4365 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
thiiiis is howwwww we dooo itttttttttt

a little ++ here

a little ++ there

we love ++

go ahead and trust us

cuz when it comes to NA

his pc is like his dress size: double plus plus

It's been some years since I've worn a dress but I don't think thats right.

Well, about the PC it is but not so much the dress.

spikeddem

Sep 17, 2010, 5:36 AM
Post #9447 of 45342 (4362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
++
++

Seriously?

Jeluz.

Iz O K.

Manny jeluz pplz here of for to make me.

Did you give Subwhateverhisname your password?

I found a conspiracy.

Subantz - t = subanz
subanz - s = ubanz
ubanz + " " = u banz

!!!!!!

Inconceivable!

fucking mods

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:39 AM
Post #9448 of 45342 (4362 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Summer Rocks!

Took a month of "Mental Stress Leave" and then quit my job when I got back so I managed to do 20+ days at rattlesnake point, 10 days at mt nemo, 2 trips to the Glen, 2 to Metcalfe, 2 to Jordan Harbour, and one 3-day excursion to the New.

Would have gone out more but alas, having a kiddo takes time and money too Smile

Good thing I dont gots a man or I would have spent the summer doing things he liked instead of what's really important.

Not bad at all. You got quite a bit more done than all of my friends with kids put together.

Yeah, my roadie days were last year, so I haven't gotten that kind of mileage either. I got a bit of climbing done this summer though. I'm heading out for a bit of that soloing they do with the top ropes (not a free soloist ovah heah) since I can't find any fuckers that climb during the week.

You gotta break out the solo gear now and again. It hasn't seen much action this year but the last two years the old Petzle Basic was pretty much my most reliable belay slave.

It was grate! You really get into the groove when you do a lot of laps too. I think I'll start bringing it out to the crag with partners just to burn out at the end of they day, so we can concentrate on drinking beerz.

Yeah sometimes it's nice to just climb as much as you want, when you want and not have to deal with all the other stuff that comes with partners. I like to listen to music while I'm solo too because thats not something will do with a partner.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:41 AM
Post #9449 of 45342 (4360 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
Hey guys, CI got the PTFTW.

And subsequently deleted it?

Or was I skimming a bit too fast.

notapplicable

Sep 17, 2010, 5:42 AM
Post #9450 of 45342 (4358 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Homemade stopper

That thing would hold a truck!

First page Previous page 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook