Forums: Climbing Information: General:
What's happening to this site?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All


milesenoell


Oct 27, 2010, 9:00 PM
Post #51 of 75 (2765 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2006
Posts: 1156

Re: [cjon3s] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

This place has never been that great. I think people are nostalgic for good ol' days that never were.

Frankly I got into posting here largely due to the aggressive argumentative nature of the folks who post here. Arrogant Bastard, angry, stymingersfink, even jt512 and curt. The assholes tend to know their shit, and if you aren't into that kind of interaction, jt512 will hook you up with his tweaks so you can killfile anybody you don't ever want to hear from again.

I don't deny that the best material comes from folks I didn't name, but the best posters don't post much. It is what it is.


sungam


Oct 28, 2010, 3:10 AM
Post #52 of 75 (2739 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [Lazlo] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?
Yup, just NC and just for 2 weeks, tho.


dingus


Oct 28, 2010, 3:40 AM
Post #53 of 75 (2735 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 16, 2002
Posts: 17398

Re: [curt] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

curt wrote:
dingus wrote:
timm wrote:

The content on this site definitely has gone downhill since adatesman left.

That's why the desperate fools tried to steal HIS material.

DMT

As long as you're on a roll, why not tell us about the failed stimulus program, the trillion dollar cost of Obamacare--or some other completely made up shit?

Curt

I saw what happened curt.

DMT


airscape


Oct 28, 2010, 5:21 AM
Post #54 of 75 (2714 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [timm] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (7 ratings)  
Can't Post

timm wrote:
The content on this site definitely has gone downhill since adatesman left.

Who's adatesman?

I did a search and couldn't find a single post.

You must have the wrong forum.


bill413


Oct 28, 2010, 5:32 AM
Post #55 of 75 (2707 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 19, 2004
Posts: 5674

Re: [airscape] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
timm wrote:
The content on this site definitely has gone downhill since adatesman left.

Who's adatesman?

I did a search and couldn't find a single post.

You must have the wrong forum.

Tongue


sungam


Oct 28, 2010, 7:46 AM
Post #56 of 75 (2676 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [cjon3s] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
School's out the 17th, so I'm sure that could probably work. Would you mind teaching a n00b some tradz? I've only dipped my feet into sport and bouldering. Not many traddies here.
uh, sure!

What could go wrong?


But seriously, come along.


ACJ


Oct 28, 2010, 8:56 AM
Post #57 of 75 (2655 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2008
Posts: 162

Re: [xtrmecat] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

xtrmecat wrote:
But on another note cjon3s, it , may be a reflection of just exactly what kind of people we are. If you try to contribute to something, and help where you can, says one thing about you. If you blame it on your superior intellect, boredom, sense of humor or whatever, well that speaks equally loud.

Be what you will, and try not to judge others. The assholes and dipshits stand out, as do the true pearls. The world can see things for what they are, even though many posters cannot see themselves for anything more than their beliefs. Sit back and giggle or chuckle at the ones who seem hell bent on telling the world how great they are and how their superior thinking is the way. It may be the only thing positive you can glean from them.

Burly Bob

Thanks Bob, that's a breath of fresh air. It's nice to hear from someone who seems as though they have the ability to honestly reflect upon themselves.


curt


Oct 29, 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #58 of 75 (2583 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18273

Re: [dingus] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

dingus wrote:
curt wrote:
dingus wrote:
timm wrote:

The content on this site definitely has gone downhill since adatesman left.

That's why the desperate fools tried to steal HIS material.

DMT

As long as you're on a roll, why not tell us about the failed stimulus program, the trillion dollar cost of Obamacare--or some other completely made up shit?

Curt

I saw what happened curt.

DMT

Yes, I know you did.

Curt


Gmburns2000


Oct 30, 2010, 6:29 AM
Post #59 of 75 (2565 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [cjon3s] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
I haven't been on in sooo long.

Do any of y'all ever climb at the NRG?

AND, totally off topic.... what are some good places to hit to climb if I were to do a cross country road trip from say the NRG to California (San Diego area)?

Just missed ya at the New. Give a shout next time. I'll be back there for sure and would love to meet up.

Thanks for the kudos.Cool


Gmburns2000


Oct 30, 2010, 6:34 AM
Post #60 of 75 (2564 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [Lazlo] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?


Lazlo


Oct 30, 2010, 9:31 AM
Post #61 of 75 (2537 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2007
Posts: 5079

Re: [Gmburns2000] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.


apeman_e


Oct 30, 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #62 of 75 (2528 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2008
Posts: 212

Re: [curt] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

curt wrote:
timm wrote:
The content on this site definitely has gone downhill since adatesman left.

Actually, one less raving egomaniac hardly makes any difference.

Curt

phhhhhh hahahahahaha

whatever helps you sleep at night!


sungam


Nov 2, 2010, 4:48 AM
Post #63 of 75 (2446 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [Lazlo] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!


spikeddem


Nov 2, 2010, 8:17 AM
Post #64 of 75 (2427 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [sungam] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Nov 2, 2010, 8:51 AM
Post #65 of 75 (2417 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5206

Re: [krosbakken] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

krosbakken wrote:
If you want really good info just go to mp.com. Smile

For my last climbing trip, I found better route information here than I did at MP.com.


Really. Seriously. I swear. It is true. I did go climbing.


sungam


Nov 3, 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #66 of 75 (2365 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [spikeddem] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.


Lazlo


Nov 3, 2010, 5:53 PM
Post #67 of 75 (2336 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 14, 2007
Posts: 5079

Re: [sungam] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?


sungam


Nov 4, 2010, 7:42 AM
Post #68 of 75 (2286 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [Lazlo] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?
You killfiledzeded me?


spikeddem


Nov 4, 2010, 8:15 AM
Post #69 of 75 (2275 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [sungam] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?
You killfiledzeded me?

Yup. He told me that he hates you.


boymeetsrock


Nov 4, 2010, 8:44 AM
Post #70 of 75 (2259 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 11, 2005
Posts: 1709

Re: [spikeddem] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?
You killfiledzeded me?

Yup. He told me that he hates you.

You people and the SPCI are all that is wrong with rockclimbing.com.














































Tongue


spikeddem


Nov 4, 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #71 of 75 (2230 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [boymeetsrock] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

boymeetsrock wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?
You killfiledzeded me?

Yup. He told me that he hates you.

You people and the SPCI are all that is wrong with rockclimbing.com.














































Tongue

Lazlo doesn't actually SPCI anymore. I think he got a girlfriend instead? Baha!


spikeddem


Nov 4, 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #72 of 75 (2229 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [spikeddem] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
sungam wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
sungam wrote:
I'll be around from the 14th or so till the 29th or so. I am there to meet IMPORTANT PEOPLE, but have arranged to have some time free to climbing. I made a thread about it. We're probably looking to hit something on the weekend of the 17th, prolly Rumbling Bald or something that has Pebblez if it gets too cold to rope up but also haz the tradz to appease NotApplicable.

You're coming back to the USA?

I'm slightly offended you've missed this. Try to keep up eh?

It's been a long time since I've declared ACUN. You should know this.
It's in general!

Not when killfile has something to say about it.
Unsure sick burnz, laz.
Crazy?
You killfiledzeded me?

Yup. He told me that he hates you.

You people and the SPCI are all that is wrong with rockclimbing.com.


Tongue

Lazlo doesn't actually SPCI anymore. I think he got a girlfriend instead? Baha!

Or worse--he's *gulp* ...going climbing!


mike_devildog


Nov 4, 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #73 of 75 (2209 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2005
Posts: 111

Re: [cjon3s] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Dude..not sure who you are..but trust me there are plenty of hard trad climbers in morgantown! Get out of that rec center and go find out!


cjon3s


Nov 4, 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #74 of 75 (2204 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2009
Posts: 150

Re: [mike_devildog] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I dont know where to find em! There are a few people at the rec but eh. I want to be at seneca or the new. Yknow? Where are you at?


mike_devildog


Nov 5, 2010, 5:41 AM
Post #75 of 75 (2152 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2005
Posts: 111

Re: [cjon3s] What's happening to this site? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Im in Morgantown..send me a PM if you want to do some climbing!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook