Forums: Climbing Information: General:
I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Poll: I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?)
Put in in the mail 4 / 12%
Put in on my rack and ride it till I see you again 17 / 50%
Put in on my rack and say nothing 6 / 18%
Put it safely away till see you again 4 / 12%
Keep it and give them a six pack  3 / 9%
34 total votes

roadstead

Nov 15, 2010, 12:37 AM
Post #1 of 29 (3351 views)
Shortcut

I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Your from out of state and climbing with new friends. It's been a great day climbing and you don't count your draws (I never do) and one of your best gets forgotten. Shocked

I'm hope for #5 Wink

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #2 of 29 (3341 views)
Shortcut

Re: [roadstead] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Opps I did not see the after 3 years part. If it has been that long I would just keep it because chances are that I will not see you again.

roadstead

Nov 15, 2010, 1:02 AM
Post #3 of 29 (3336 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wrbill] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wrbill wrote:
Opps I did not see the after 3 years part. If it has been that long I would just keep it because chances are that I will not see you again.
Why not I thought we were friends I've been back at least 4 times and I have seen some of your friends just not you!

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:11 AM
Post #4 of 29 (3331 views)
Shortcut

Re: [roadstead] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If I know that you are going to be in town and climbing with some of my friends then I would give it to them and have them give it to you. I would let you know that ________ had your draw to give to you.

Edit to add, seeing that you are in WA and i'm in the Philippines I don't think you get her that much and I would keep it........ Tongue

(This post was edited by wrbill on Nov 15, 2010, 1:12 AM)

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 1:14 AM
Post #5 of 29 (3326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oviously the thing to do is write about it on the internet.

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:18 AM
Post #6 of 29 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That what happens when you don't work...... write about things that no one cares about just to get people like you to chime in......

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 1:19 AM
Post #7 of 29 (3302 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wrbill] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmm, well he got me to chime in and I got you to chime in so . . . .

Edit to add:

So what type of person does that make you? Wink

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Nov 15, 2010, 1:20 AM)

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:24 AM
Post #8 of 29 (3292 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not sure, one that does nothing but sit in front of a computer all day on the days that he can't get out and climb, seeing that I don't work, or should I say does not have to work.

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 1:35 AM
Post #9 of 29 (3282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You don't work, excuse me, you don't NEED to work so why aren't you out climbing? Tongue

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:39 AM
Post #10 of 29 (3276 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, it is during the week and everyone is at work or it is rainning. The rainning part is the main reason this time of the year as it is the rainy season, but the good thing is that the rainy season is almost over.

spikeddem

Nov 15, 2010, 1:39 AM
Post #11 of 29 (3272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

roadstead wrote:
Your from out of state and climbing with new friends. It's been a great day climbing and you don't count your draws (I never do) and one of your best gets forgotten. Shocked

I'm hope for #5 Wink

I'm not really sure what you're even trying to communicate. Even some of your poll options don't even make sense!

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 1:40 AM
Post #12 of 29 (3271 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well then the reason you're posting is that your bored.

It's quite sad you needed someones help to figure out why you're here. Unsure

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:44 AM
Post #13 of 29 (3258 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for letting me know that I was bored, so that is what I have been feeling for the last 11 months. Again thanks for letting me know that I'm bored out of my F*&^%$# mind.....Frown

chadnsc

Nov 15, 2010, 1:46 AM
Post #14 of 29 (3253 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

That's what the internet is form man! Tongue

Oh crap, now I'm bored. Mad

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:51 AM
Post #15 of 29 (3250 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, my don't you come here and we can go do some climbing. All my partners are at work....Cool

Oh, wait...... by the time you get here it will be the weekend.. [LOL]

roadstead

Nov 15, 2010, 1:52 AM
Post #16 of 29 (3248 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
roadstead wrote:

I'm hope for #5 Wink

I'm not really sure what you're even trying to communicate. Even some of your poll options don't even make sense!

just bring up your post count...I hope.Wink

wrbill

Nov 15, 2010, 1:57 AM
Post #17 of 29 (3236 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Being bored is bringing up my post count and I don't care about my post count it is just that one makes the other go up.

Kartessa

Nov 15, 2010, 5:54 PM
Post #18 of 29 (3130 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

roadstead wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
roadstead wrote:

I'm hope for #5 Wink

just bring up your post count...I hope.Wink

I'm bored at work... so I might as well do my PC++ too Wink

moose_droppings

Nov 15, 2010, 6:04 PM
Post #19 of 29 (3116 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

roadstead wrote:

I'm hope for #5 Wink

Your statement implies your the one that lost a draw, so why would you put another one in the mail or buy them a beer for keeping it?

Gmburns2000

Nov 15, 2010, 6:25 PM
Post #20 of 29 (3098 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I chose #4. I'd let the person know and if they asked for it back right away then I'd mail it, otherwise I'd make sure I'd have for the return meeting.

Partner cracklover

Nov 15, 2010, 9:11 PM
Post #21 of 29 (3054 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

okay, here's another one.

After helping with the rescue, I also rescued your draws off the route you cratered off of. By the time I got down off the route you and your wife and friends were all on the way to hospital.

I have spoken to both you and your wife by phone, several times, and have tried to drop off your draws a few times. You blew me off twice so far. I have lost your phone number.

So here's the question: How long should I wait before I sell your draws?

GO

shoo

Nov 15, 2010, 9:52 PM
Post #22 of 29 (3036 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:

After helping with the rescue, I also rescued your draws off the route you cratered off of. By the time I got down off the route you and your wife and friends were all on the way to hospital.

I have spoken to both you and your wife by phone, several times, and have tried to drop off your draws a few times. You blew me off twice so far. I have lost your phone number.

GO

Negative the number of days since you were blown off the first time.

jt512

Nov 16, 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #23 of 29 (3000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

I think imposing a six-month statute of limitations is fair.

Jay

Gmburns2000

Nov 16, 2010, 1:41 AM
Post #24 of 29 (2972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:

GO

I'd keep them around in case they wanted to come by and get them. I wouldn't use them myself anyway. After a couple of attempts to give them back, I wouldn't go out of my way to give them back, but I certainly wouldn't sell them. I can't imagine selling someone else's gear without knowing the history.

Partner cracklover

Nov 16, 2010, 2:06 AM
Post #25 of 29 (2962 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] I have one of your forgotten draws (what would you do after 3 years?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

I'd keep them around in case they wanted to come by and get them. I wouldn't use them myself anyway. After a couple of attempts to give them back, I wouldn't go out of my way to give them back, but I certainly wouldn't sell them. I can't imagine selling someone else's gear without knowing the history.

You'd keep them forever but refuse to use them? What a ridiculous waste.

GO

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook