RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

doktor_g

Dec 10, 2010, 11:07 AM
Post #1 of 1 (530 views)
Shortcut

Mt Shasta rock, snow, ski partner and/or doctor
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Folks,
I live and work in Mt Shasta, climb year round (cragging, bouldering and big wall), ski and ski mountaineer. I'm looking for a CLIMBING and SKIING partner who also may want to live and work here at our little hospital. There are about 10 climbing areas in the area, most are small. However, one is the 4 star Castle Crags State Park. Ice is ellusive in the area but exists if you are very motivated. BC Skiing and Ski Mountaineering is spectacular. There is new route devolopment possibilities all over the county (also for the motivated climber). I'm up for climbing or skiing whenever and collaberating on route development (I prefer trad to sport but will place a bolt for safety as I'm a 'fraidy cat). Have drill will travel. 7hrs 32min from my house to El Cap Medows FYI.

Feel free to PM me if you're in the area (doctor or not) for ski beta, route beta, beer beta and partnering. If you know how to speed-ride that'd be a bonus, because I have a Gin Nano 14m need a teacher.

G

PS: If you are a doctor (MD or DO), we are actively searching for an FP or ED who'd like to do ER medicine or a Urologist for the whole county. It's a great place to live and work. PM for details and contact info.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook