First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Dec 15, 2010, 5:49 PM
Post #1 of 43 (7597 views)
Shortcut

Banz climbs4fun
Report this Post
Can't Post

She is trying to user her moderator powers to extort money from the users of this site. See here:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

Which Kelly? I didn't delete anything
Me either. We play by the rules!!

Really I'm just too lazy. And I have an unfair advantage in this game. I can delete even if they've been responded to. And they don't have to be mine to delete.

Hmmmmmm. This sounds potentially profitable. How much is that milestone worth for you boys?

I don't think the site should have this sort of person as a member, let alone a moderator.

Thus, my suggestion is that you banz climbs4fun.

climbs4fun

Dec 15, 2010, 5:57 PM
Post #2 of 43 (7591 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
She is trying to user her moderator powers to extort money from the users of this site. See here:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

Really I'm just too lazy. And I have an unfair advantage in this game. I can delete even if they've been responded to. And they don't have to be mine to delete.

Hmmmmmm. This sounds potentially profitable. How much is that milestone worth for you boys?

I don't think the site should have this sort of person as a member, let alone a moderator.

Only BET users. They don't count

edge

Dec 15, 2010, 6:11 PM
Post #3 of 43 (7582 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

She haz a poynt.

meatbomz

Dec 15, 2010, 6:14 PM
Post #4 of 43 (7578 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

I agree that c4f should receive the BANZ HAMMER. Strike her swiftly mods, lest she move our petition to the campground!

mojomonkey

Dec 15, 2010, 6:27 PM
Post #5 of 43 (7572 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun should just quickly delete this hole thread

climbs4fun

Dec 15, 2010, 6:28 PM
Post #6 of 43 (7571 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mojomonkey] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mojomonkey wrote:

Why? It was a joke?

snoopy138

Dec 15, 2010, 6:30 PM
Post #7 of 43 (7567 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mojomonkey] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mojomonkey wrote:

I'm kind of surprised that didn't happen, as out of control as she is with her moderatingz.

And of course, another legitimate suggestion has been moved out of the forum for such suggestions.

dr_feelgood

Dec 15, 2010, 6:32 PM
Post #8 of 43 (7561 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I'm kind of surprised that didn't happen, as out of control as she is with her moderatingz.

And of course, another legitimate suggestion has been moved out of the forum for such suggestions.

I feel that this is a wag the dog scenario. Snoppy is attempting to redirect attention from his flagrant and repeated parley violations to a very minor corruption case. Anyone who has been paying attention knows that this is merely a cover.

granite_grrl

Dec 15, 2010, 6:33 PM
Post #9 of 43 (7560 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

Why? It was a joke?
Yeah yeah....people always play the "joke" card when things start backfiring on them.

erisspirit

Dec 15, 2010, 6:34 PM
Post #10 of 43 (7560 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

they just don't take teh BET seriously Unsure

chadnsc

Dec 15, 2010, 9:11 PM
Post #11 of 43 (7546 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Who would take the BET seriously? Wink

snoopy138

Dec 15, 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #12 of 43 (7534 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I feel that this is a wag the dog scenario. Snoppy is attempting to redirect attention from his flagrant and repeated parley violations to a very minor corruption case. Anyone who has been paying attention knows that this is merely a cover.

minor? and everyone violates the parlay, it's pretty much unenforceable at this point. furthermore, nobody on this site looks to me for guidance, whereas climbs4fun is a moderator, potentially held in high esteem by the user base.

Partner macherry

Dec 15, 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #13 of 43 (7525 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

She haz a poynt.

+1

bill413

Dec 16, 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #14 of 43 (7510 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

She haz a poynt.

+1

Ummm, isn't "+1" counting?

edge

Dec 16, 2010, 2:34 AM
Post #15 of 43 (7483 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

She haz a poynt.

+1

No. It's adding.

I know only this.

drivel

Dec 16, 2010, 3:46 AM
Post #16 of 43 (7472 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
bill413 wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

climbs4fun wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
obsessed wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Kelly is deleting?

She haz a poynt.

+1

No. It's adding.

I know only this.

lurker. i know only this.

meatbomz

Dec 16, 2010, 2:27 PM
Post #17 of 43 (7451 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

minor? and everyone violates the parlay, it's pretty much unenforceable at this point. furthermore, nobody on this site looks to me for guidance, whereas climbs4fun is a moderator, potentially held in high esteem by the user base.

I didn't vote for her

snoopy138

Dec 16, 2010, 3:59 PM
Post #18 of 43 (7428 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her

well, the non-democratic nature of these forums is another issue that potentially could be brought up in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

dr_feelgood

Dec 16, 2010, 4:07 PM
Post #19 of 43 (7425 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her

well, the non-democratic nature of these forums is another issue that potentially could be brought up in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

Way to go, Asshole. It's your fault that C4F can't breath very well.

How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

Partner artm

Dec 16, 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #20 of 43 (7385 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

Arrogant_Bastard

Dec 16, 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #21 of 43 (7378 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, that poster looked like Teh Art

*waves*

Hi Art!

snoopy138

Dec 16, 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #22 of 43 (7374 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

artm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

whoa .... you gonna start climbing again now that we've all zent the warmup?

caughtinside

Dec 16, 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #23 of 43 (7367 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

artm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her

Holy shit it's the art!

*waves*

Hi Art!

tripperjm

Dec 17, 2010, 1:00 AM
Post #24 of 43 (7343 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

artm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her

What teh Fuk??? Teh Art?

*waves*

Yore still alive? I have awlready told everyone ewe were dead.... Now how am I going to explain this. Maybe I could say yore like jebus and have risen from teh dead. Yea, that shud werk.

Arrogant_Bastard

Dec 17, 2010, 1:10 AM
Post #25 of 43 (7339 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Banz climbs4fun [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
artm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:

I didn't vote for her

What teh Fuk??? Teh Art?

*waves*

Yore still alive? I have awlready told everyone ewe were dead.... Now how am I going to explain this. Maybe I could say yore like jebus and have risen from teh dead. Yea, that shud werk.

Wow. Jebus looked a lot bigger in the pictures.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook