Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Rumbling Bald Shuttle
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

ab_love

Feb 4, 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1529 views)
Shortcut

Rumbling Bald Shuttle  (North_America: United_States: North_Carolina: Western: Rumbling_Bald)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

We have added a new feature to the website. Since early winter, some folks have offered a shuttle service to help alleviate weekend parking congestion at Rumbling Bald. Others have generously offered their time and vehicles to do so as well. In order to let folks know that a shuttle will be running, we have added a tab http://www.carolinaclimbers.org/shuttle on the side of the webpage to help inform folks of those who will be shuttling and for approximately how long.When your info is saved it will post it in this section of the website.

If you would like to volunteer, please do so by clicking this tab. It will allow you to fill out some forms that will help people connect with you.

If you would like to catch a ride, click the same link above.

Any kind of vehicle will do as long as you are willing to shuttle folks and pads. It is up to you how long you want to run a shuttle for. Be advised you may want to work with a friend so your parking space can be saved.

We appreciate any and all help folks are willing to lend. We will use the number of our logged on the website as volunteer hours for the NC State Parks. Thanks again for your generous support.

If you have questions or comments, please contact alove@carolinaclimbers.org

(This post was edited by ab_love on Feb 4, 2011, 11:12 PM)

Partner j_ung

Feb 5, 2011, 12:26 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1511 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ab_love] Rumbling Bald Shuttle [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm utterly impressed with this whole shuttle thing, Anthony. When Phil told me about it last fall, I immediately thought, "That's unsustainable." And yet, here you are. If there's an LCO more dedicated to what they do than the CCC, I don't what it is.
J. Young

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook