Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

jakedatc

Feb 15, 2011, 5:10 PM
Post #61351 of 105309 (3213 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Went yesterday and had the mod lung x-rayed. Turns out it's nothing, but the doc gave me an inhailer to use in the short term.

JAKE! It's a Performance enhancing drug, it's banned! But I has doctor's note! Too bad I haven't been on the byke in a coon's age! I've no performance to enhance - and that's what she said!

HA.. fuckin doper..

i haven't been on the bike since 1/4.. should get out tomorrow and friday though.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2011, 5:12 PM
Post #61352 of 105309 (3210 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kamhed, you might find this interesting (or teh thought of maths might scare you):

http://paw.princeton.edu/...pages/6550/index.xml

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 5:16 PM
Post #61353 of 105309 (3198 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Went yesterday and had the mod lung x-rayed. Turns out it's nothing, but the doc gave me an inhailer to use in the short term.

JAKE! It's a Performance enhancing drug, it's banned! But I has doctor's note! Too bad I haven't been on the byke in a coon's age! I've no performance to enhance - and that's what she said!

HA.. fuckin doper..

i haven't been on the bike since 1/4.. should get out tomorrow and friday though.

This unseasonable warm spell (42° right now) has got me jonezing to get out. I'd get really wet and messy though. I should get a single speed (not a fixe) for this type of weather. Put some sexy fenders on it and a "one less fixe" sticker!

Friday the temps drop again, and the kiddo and the kiddo and I will hit the slopes on sat.

jakedatc

Feb 15, 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #61354 of 105309 (3193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

This unseasonable warm spell (42° right now) has got me jonezing to get out. I'd get really wet and messy though. I should get a single speed (not a fixe) for this type of weather. Put some sexy fenders on it and a "one less fixe" sticker!

Friday the temps drop again, and the kiddo and the kiddo and I will hit the slopes on sat.

I have my first road bike i got cheap off CL that i use for winter. has Deore mtn bike drive train, bar end shifters and i put Raceblades on it and call it good. spray it off when i get back and it has been fine. It has been snow and temps keeping me away.. below 40 and it is really not fun.

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #61355 of 105309 (3193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

only 1 kiddo.

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 5:24 PM
Post #61356 of 105309 (3190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

I have my first road bike i got cheap off CL that i use for winter. has Deore mtn bike drive train, bar end shifters and i put Raceblades on it and call it good. spray it off when i get back and it has been fine. It has been snow and temps keeping me away.. below 40 and it is really not fun.

I could take out the mtn bike, but that's really not how I want to ride. I want light and fast!

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #61357 of 105309 (3184 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

I could take out the mtn bike, but that's really not how I want to ride. I want light and fast!

Off and on I look at craigs list for a spring time bike. But I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've got to buy the kiddo a new bike this spring and am trying to restrain myself from getting her a road bike. She's only 8 for cripes sake.

It'd be like the picture of the little tyke at the starting line in her TT helmet!

drivel

Feb 15, 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #61358 of 105309 (3175 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

Off and on I look at craigs list for a spring time bike. But I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've got to buy the kiddo a new bike this spring and am trying to restrain myself from getting her a road bike. She's only 8 for cripes sake.

It'd be like the picture of the little tyke at the starting line in her TT helmet!

i need to finish building up that third bike frame i have in the basement so I can sell it to a college kid when it gets warm.

Weke end porject?

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2011, 5:36 PM
Post #61359 of 105309 (3171 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
hey, so, what are the chances of any of you gerks climbing in sanderadiego on April 3 (sunday afternoon) and or april 4, a monday?

I am flying into the conference with my advisor, and we are apparently going to be buddies the whole time, so skipping out on parts of the conference looks like it's gonna be a no-go.

Hard to say. Well, not really. I think I am in TX for a weeding that weekend.

Yore coming back to TX? I'd ask if ewed be up for a climb but Mrs Koala and I will be in Australia.

Yeah, Either that first or second weekend in april the loyerette's cousin is getting married. I'll jsut be there for the weekend though.

I'll be back on labor day for her sister's wedding in san antonio.

My sister's weeding will be in Aus on teh 16th. When is Labor Day?

don't know. Usually around beginning of september?

by definition, the first weekend in september.

Isn't labor day on a monday?

kachoong

Feb 15, 2011, 5:50 PM
Post #61360 of 105309 (3159 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Getting noo doors put in teh house today. Both front and back. Wooo! Glad it's a nice day... supposed to be 83F today.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 5:51 PM
Post #61361 of 105309 (3158 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

Today would be nice. Sunny and low 40s, no wind. I don't want to ride my bike through all the melted snow and mud, though.

jakedatc

Feb 15, 2011, 5:59 PM
Post #61362 of 105309 (3149 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA.. fuckin doper..

Today would be nice. Sunny and low 40s, no wind. I don't want to ride my bike through all the melted snow and mud, though.

bah.. tomorrow is looking still a bit windy. might have to put it off till thursday.. jay knower from Rumney wanted to come down to Lincoln woods that day but i'd rather ride than go climb snowy boulders i've done a hundred times each.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #61363 of 105309 (3130 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Entuhtainz me!

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 7:34 PM
Post #61364 of 105309 (3122 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Entuhtainz me!

GET to work!

kachoong

Feb 15, 2011, 7:45 PM
Post #61365 of 105309 (3113 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Entuhtainz me!

Is the chick in the Clymb ads on the right ---->>> exposing her thong?

jakedatc

Feb 15, 2011, 7:59 PM
Post #61366 of 105309 (3102 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Entuhtainz me!

Is the chick in the Clymb ads on the right ---->>> exposing her thong?

you have visible ads? noob

tripperjm

Feb 15, 2011, 8:02 PM
Post #61367 of 105309 (3096 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
And I guess teh big news is that now, teh BLM wunts to built a climbing Dinasor, kinda like teh won at Cabazon exit and locate it out in front of teh White Fase.

I have no idea what this is.

Ewe don't noes what it is? Goggle cabazon dinosaurs, smert guy ass.

[image]http://www.bigwaste.com/photos/ca/cabazon_dinos/rex.jpg[/image]

broken link, but here is some info.

They're the dinosaurs from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, and apparently are Young Earth Creationist propaganda.

Heh... Dinny and Mr Rex. How ghey!

I don't really understand why they would put one of those at gnu jak.

Try to get with teh program snoppy... They are doing it awl for us, even though we didn't ask for it or want it. Sides, it's stimulas money and nothing is better for teh economy than a jiant T_Rex, that ewe can slide down.

hopefully they'll set up teh t-rex so you can step back onto its head for a gud mid-rowt pump recovery.

Again, I dun't noes awl teh details.... not sure that I wunt to, mostly cuz it just doesn't matter what I thinks. Still, I has to figure they will locate teh gnu jiant T-Rex dinasoar a ways out from teh White Fase. So they can put a little fence around it and make it part ov teh child day care center and rite next to teh hamburger place. I just hope they dun't charge two much for a burger and fries.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2011, 8:02 PM
Post #61368 of 105309 (3096 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Entuhtainz me!

GET to work!

this is probibly kerect.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2011, 8:03 PM
Post #61369 of 105309 (3092 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
And I guess teh big news is that now, teh BLM wunts to built a climbing Dinasor, kinda like teh won at Cabazon exit and locate it out in front of teh White Fase.

I have no idea what this is.

Ewe don't noes what it is? Goggle cabazon dinosaurs, smert guy ass.

[image]http://www.bigwaste.com/photos/ca/cabazon_dinos/rex.jpg[/image]

broken link, but here is some info.

They're the dinosaurs from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, and apparently are Young Earth Creationist propaganda.

Heh... Dinny and Mr Rex. How ghey!

I don't really understand why they would put one of those at gnu jak.

Try to get with teh program snoppy... They are doing it awl for us, even though we didn't ask for it or want it. Sides, it's stimulas money and nothing is better for teh economy than a jiant T_Rex, that ewe can slide down.

hopefully they'll set up teh t-rex so you can step back onto its head for a gud mid-rowt pump recovery.

Again, I dun't noes awl teh details.... not sure that I wunt to, mostly cuz it just doesn't matter what I thinks. Still, I has to figure they will locate teh gnu jiant T-Rex dinasoar a ways out from teh White Fase. So they can put a little fence around it and make it part ov teh child day care center and rite next to teh hamburger place. I just hope they dun't charge two much for a burger and fries.

teh gentrifikashunz uv gnu jak.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 8:10 PM
Post #61370 of 105309 (3083 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

uh oh

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 8:11 PM
Post #61371 of 105309 (3082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

gonna try

Partner camhead

Post #61372 of 105309 (3210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

WOO!

Partner camhead

Post #61373 of 105309 (3218 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

BIZZAT!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 8:12 PM
Post #61374 of 105309 (3186 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

right from under teh snoppy's nose!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 8:12 PM
Post #61375 of 105309 (3186 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whew.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook