Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 17, 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #61476 of 105309 (2764 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dammit Biner!

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 17, 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #61477 of 105309 (2763 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I established a Franchise on myself to setup my lead in. BRB, I have to go text myself.

carabiner96

Feb 17, 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #61478 of 105309 (2760 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Dammit Biner!

Yore welcome?

snoopy138

Feb 17, 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #61479 of 105309 (2757 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The Land Hog has been gassed, lubed and aired up, and is ready to rock. I have a chronically leaky tire, seems like it goes near flat in about a month. Any tricks to fix that? I've been going with the tried and true method of putting air in it all the time. It's a pain, but the trouble is that when the loyerette drives it she doesn't put air in it and drives around a giant steel beast with a bad tire. Which makes her not want to drive it, which means I might not get the small car for climbing trips.
have you tried the green goup? the tire repair guys hate it, but fuck em

The moderators here can't even govern a chat forum, I wouldn't put any faith in them to fix a tire.

You should be nice. This moderator even remembered your birthday. As far as I can see none of the other gerks in this forum did

I'll remember it when he's on teh fasebuk.

Get a girlfriend and you'll never forget his birthday. she won't let you

I look forward to the response for this one.

we went out saturday instead of monday, since I had to work until 1 on monday.

she didn't seem especially concerned with blutarski's birthday.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #61480 of 105309 (2740 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The Land Hog has been gassed, lubed and aired up, and is ready to rock. I have a chronically leaky tire, seems like it goes near flat in about a month. Any tricks to fix that? I've been going with the tried and true method of putting air in it all the time. It's a pain, but the trouble is that when the loyerette drives it she doesn't put air in it and drives around a giant steel beast with a bad tire. Which makes her not want to drive it, which means I might not get the small car for climbing trips.

The moderators here can't even govern a chat forum, I wouldn't put any faith in them to fix a tire.

You should be nice. This moderator even remembered your birthday. As far as I can see none of the other gerks in this forum did

...bunch of gerks!

All it tells us is that you're getting old, which isn't any nooz to any of us.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #61481 of 105309 (2738 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Well, that would assume she wood like A_B.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #61482 of 105309 (2736 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
kachoong wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Last couple days have been in the 40s, so I went out to the back patio and turned the compost. It's not been to strong all winter. Wasn't a big enougn pile to sustain any of the good microbes, and it froze clear through (no powering a hottub with this compost pile, dammit).

But, there were quite a few earthworms in it, lots of good loamy soil when I turned it over. Managed to dump a huge trashsicle of frozen kitchen waste out of the bin, and bury it, so hopefully it will be good and decomposed by the time planting season rolls around in three months.

Also got enough good soil out to put in a planter, and I think I'll start some early season spinach tomorrow.

To me this sounds like it's decent compost soil. Worms are usually a gud indicator that ewe have some good microbes working. Give it a bit of time, turn it and if needed work a bit of sand in it to help get the air and moisture throughout. Ewe can also feed the worms newspaper if ewe feel the compost you're putting in isn't enuff for them. Also, no real need to bury the waste ewe put in, except to keep it from further freezing, as the worms will move into any fud source anyway.
Yup, worms don't eat the veggies themselves but the microbes on the veggies that cause them to break down. That's why a balanced worm bin doesn't smell, the worms eat the bacteria before they get a chance to crate smelly by product.

hmm. I always thought that there was a bacteria that caused the compost to warm up.
Bingo. That's why worm composts don't get that hot, if they got as hot as commercial composters, they'd be dead.

Microbes will like it up to about 60C. Best temps are about 40-50C and should get there within a few days. Once there microbial processes will continue and should last for up to about two weeks. If temps get too high you need to turn it. Once the OM has been decomposed sufficiently the temps should decrease again. Another way to decrease the temps is to add more water, since dry matter will get hotter quicker. I think about 50% moisture is a gud level to keep it at.

Hmm, I've never done anything with the moisture in compost. Mostly because it rains enough here.

The old stalks form last years tomatoes did not decompose all the way. Really wish I had a chipper shredder.
Unless yore living in the desert (re: texas) you don't need to ever add water, more likely to add C products to get rid of excess water.

BTW, my expertise is really only worm bins, not so sure on traditional composting.

I just know from an agricultural point of view, which is full of nonsense anyway. But yeah, ewe guys need to worry about it being too wet... which could cause slowing of decomposition, possible odor in anaerobic pockets of saturation and excessive moisture will leach out nutirents (unless you have a capturing source below, which I guess for worm bins is fine).

snoopy138

Feb 17, 2011, 1:30 AM
Post #61483 of 105309 (2727 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

more proof teh koala missed yuge chunks of teh thredz.

climbs4fun

Feb 17, 2011, 1:31 AM
Post #61484 of 105309 (2725 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Would have been more fun if you hadn't remembered that Monday was his birthday. Mad

climbs4fun

Feb 17, 2011, 1:32 AM
Post #61485 of 105309 (2722 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Nope. She wouldn't have to care anything about A_B.

snoopy138

Feb 17, 2011, 3:05 AM
Post #61486 of 105309 (2701 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

she thinks AB is an asshole.

meatbomz

Feb 17, 2011, 3:51 AM
Post #61487 of 105309 (2685 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

durp

meatbomz

Feb 17, 2011, 3:52 AM
Post #61488 of 105309 (2684 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I also am wondering how it will pan out.

meatbomz

Feb 17, 2011, 3:54 AM
Post #61489 of 105309 (2682 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

because he showed her a nice Valentine's day?

meatbomz

Feb 17, 2011, 3:55 AM
Post #61490 of 105309 (2681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

she thinks AB is an asshole.

*grupe invite zent*

tripperjm

Feb 17, 2011, 4:23 AM
Post #61491 of 105309 (2669 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
ok, gonna go set. hope that was sufficiently entertainzing.

inkerect

durp

I saw teh apartmints next to ewe are almost done. my stocking would be much easier if I moved in their. and I'd be close to werk.

Well, our upstairs and nextdoor neighbors have both moved out - that could really facilitate the stalkingz.

No more broz next door?

Yore lucky I hatez moving.

Nope, and they took the half dozen bros that were practically living with them when they left.

well, there was a very bro-looking character in yore driveway smoking a cigarette this morning.

This stalking ov yores, iz starting to luk a little gay.

starting? a little?

yeah, the gheyness seems pretty long-standing at this point. not as much as jack and his partner(s) of 30+ years, but still, pretty touching.

Jeluz?

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #61492 of 105309 (2648 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
This movie about Cyborg Jesus looks fucking sweet.

http://vimeo.com/19918051

Those folks really needed some robojesusing. All those boobs and guns surely indicate a life of sin.

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #61493 of 105309 (2647 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

...bunch of gerks!

All it tells us is that you're getting old, which isn't any nooz to any of us.

everyone is getting old in the barest sense of the word

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #61494 of 105309 (2647 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

durp
How else am I supposed to remember birthdays?

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #61495 of 105309 (2645 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hmmm

dr_feelgood

Post #61496 of 105309 (2752 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ptftw

dr_feelgood

Post #61497 of 105309 (2760 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

gg carez

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #61498 of 105309 (2771 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nff

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #61499 of 105309 (2932 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

suppose I should get ready for school

meatbomz

Feb 17, 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #61500 of 105309 (2931 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
This movie about Cyborg Jesus looks fucking sweet.

http://vimeo.com/19918051

Those folks really needed some robojesusing. All those boobs and guns surely indicate a life of sin.

wow. just watched that.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook