Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:27 AM
Post #61901 of 105309 (2932 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [edge] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

apropos, since today is the day the Golden Bootz come out of the box for a break in sesh at the gym.


Partner camhead


Feb 22, 2011, 8:28 AM
Post #61902 of 105309 (2931 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 22, 2011, 8:29 AM
Post #61903 of 105309 (2930 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:30 AM
Post #61904 of 105309 (2929 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Damn you AB!Mad

I'm trying to trudge GU after getting bombed by 130 inches of snow and my first post gets francised.

Ewe gets what ewe deserve.

It's like the Donner party all over again.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 22, 2011, 8:31 AM
Post #61905 of 105309 (2926 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I was in grupe and missed my shot.

This won shud piss ewe off. Sum guy at teh quarry asked if I wus Jack, then handed me 5 basicly brand gnu positron quickdraws.... Awl I cud think of, was how pissed CI wus gunna be. Made me smile.

*CI shitz pants in rage*

how raw were yore balls after that drive?

wait a sec... he gave Jack 5 draws for a 'ride' back to Hollywood? Jack seemed to leave that part out.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 22, 2011, 8:31 AM
Post #61906 of 105309 (2925 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.

Ass.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:32 AM
Post #61907 of 105309 (2925 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I was in grupe and missed my shot.

This won shud piss ewe off. Sum guy at teh quarry asked if I wus Jack, then handed me 5 basicly brand gnu positron quickdraws.... Awl I cud think of, was how pissed CI wus gunna be. Made me smile.

*CI shitz pants in rage*

He probably stole those from louie.

*rage*


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:33 AM
Post #61908 of 105309 (2922 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

Things are really going to hell.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:35 AM
Post #61909 of 105309 (2918 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.

heh.


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:43 AM
Post #61910 of 105309 (2913 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I put a little seed in the announcement thread of the Koala succumbing to the greengay side. Hopefully there will be some butthurtz as people associate the appointment of a moderator from someone in the BET.

Whoo! That's me!

Ahem... please keep yore conspiratory thawts to yoreself. Just what this site needs iz an explosion of butthurtz.

Yore not my moderator!


I sure didn't vote for him

Jak iz going to be pissssed.. his efforts were rejected and they let the criminal colonist in...

And I am pissed.... Major Sorbet and USn00b are still alive. And I don't see no fuking button to push to poke enigma with a stick.

sides, I fuking hate cops, tools, narks and greenies.

Jack carez!


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:43 AM
Post #61911 of 105309 (2911 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I put a little seed in the announcement thread of the Koala succumbing to the greengay side. Hopefully there will be some butthurtz as people associate the appointment of a moderator from someone in the BET.

Whoo! That's me!

Ahem... please keep yore conspiratory thawts to yoreself. Just what this site needs iz an explosion of butthurtz.

Yore not my moderator!


I sure didn't vote for him

Jak iz going to be pissssed.. his efforts were rejected and they let the criminal colonist in...

I thawt about that... I need a helmet for the next few weaks.

Better get that helmet permentely installed, cuz yore gunna kneed it....

unless of course, yore really a 2x agent, sekretly planning teh downfall of teh knob. but I'm gunna kneed proof. And NO photochopped pic's aren't gunna due. I wunts my fuking button to poke sungam and enigma NAU! and I dun't wunts to see those other too idiots either. Ewe noes which won.

This iz teh plan... from teh inside owt!


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:44 AM
Post #61912 of 105309 (2908 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I was in grupe and missed my shot.

This won shud piss ewe off. Sum guy at teh quarry asked if I wus Jack, then handed me 5 basicly brand gnu positron quickdraws.... Awl I cud think of, was how pissed CI wus gunna be. Made me smile.

*CI shitz pants in rage*

Ewe should have told him ewe wood prefer teh spirits.


Partner camhead


Feb 22, 2011, 8:45 AM
Post #61913 of 105309 (2906 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.

heh.


Hey See Eye, do you use your katanas mostly for cracks, or are they your aggressive spurt shoe?


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:47 AM
Post #61914 of 105309 (2904 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I put a little seed in the announcement thread of the Koala succumbing to the greengay side. Hopefully there will be some butthurtz as people associate the appointment of a moderator from someone in the BET.

Whoo! That's me!

Ahem... please keep yore conspiratory thawts to yoreself. Just what this site needs iz an explosion of butthurtz.

Are you attempting to moderate us?

I'm thinking it's time to boot teh gnu greenie out ov grupe. Pretty stupid to be making sekret plan, with a stoolie in teh room.

he can take dawg with him, right?

It's socak that's inherited teh dawg.


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:49 AM
Post #61915 of 105309 (2898 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

I never owned a pair of Muiras. I did try them on in my katana size and they did not fit well. I think I went up a half size in the Muira and they fit better, but not good enough to buy. my katanas are 42, and I think the 42.5 muiras were better for me. Hope this helps.

I have some laced Muiras but never owned Katanas. Mres Koala has velcro katanas but that doesn't help. I have been 42 in most scarpas but my 42 muiras have now stretched enough to be an all day shoe rather than a performance shoe. They stretch at least a whole euro size I reckon.


Partner camhead


Feb 22, 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #61916 of 105309 (2892 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20939

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

I never owned a pair of Muiras. I did try them on in my katana size and they did not fit well. I think I went up a half size in the Muira and they fit better, but not good enough to buy. my katanas are 42, and I think the 42.5 muiras were better for me. Hope this helps.

I have some laced Muiras but never owned Katanas. Mres Koala has velcro katanas but that doesn't help. I have been 42 in most scarpas but my 42 muiras have now stretched enough to be an all day shoe rather than a performance shoe. They stretch at least a whole euro size I reckon.


what size of street shoe do you take?

I might just spring the extra cash for some Katana laceups.


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #61917 of 105309 (2892 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
apropos, since today is the day the Golden Bootz come out of the box for a break in sesh at the gym.

Ewe get a brand noo pairz of shooz and ewe wear them at teh gym?


kachoong


Feb 22, 2011, 8:52 AM
Post #61918 of 105309 (2886 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.

Ass.

Definitely in teh top three episodes.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:56 AM
Post #61919 of 105309 (2877 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
camhead wrote:
WARNING: Climbing Tawk

Hey Gerkz, any of you know if Katana velcros have similar sizing to Miura Laces? I've used Katanas for years, but am considering buying a pair of Miuras; just wondering if it will be safe to order a regular size off the intardnets.

No, they run almost a full size larger. Size down.

Shit. this is enough conflicting informashuns that I'm going to have to try on a pair. piss.

heh.


Hey See Eye, do you use your katanas mostly for cracks, or are they your aggressive spurt shoe?

Well the truth is I don't wear them any more. THe big toe side of the shoe angles in, and my foot is straight. THey climbed really well, but I when I was climbing all the time I had pretty bad toe pain. I stopped using them and the pain went away. Now they are more or less occasional gym shoes, or bouldering shoes.

But to be more specific, they were a face shoe for me. My small toes were knuckled pretty good. As I am sure you have seen, the lower velcro strap gets totally chunked if you try to climb handcracks with them.


snoopy138


Feb 22, 2011, 8:56 AM
Post #61920 of 105309 (2876 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

that's fuct up. there were a few non-climber types wandering around from time to time there, I think. could be a 909er.

or did teh mangler do it to see what info he could snag?


snoopy138


Feb 22, 2011, 8:58 AM
Post #61921 of 105309 (2873 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

shitz. GUd.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:58 AM
Post #61922 of 105309 (2920 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
apropos, since today is the day the Golden Bootz come out of the box for a break in sesh at the gym.

Ewe get a brand noo pairz of shooz and ewe wear them at teh gym?

Yep. Typically not that much, but I like to get a gym sesh or two in them. This helps mold the shoe to my foot (or in the case of moccs, begins the long stretching process) and it also takes the initial oxidation off the rubber so it will stick better.

I generally try to get two gym seshes or so out of a new pair of boots, and then they stay outside until they are beat, and then it's back to the gym.


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 8:59 AM
Post #61923 of 105309 (2918 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

woo!


caughtinside


Feb 22, 2011, 9:00 AM
Post #61924 of 105309 (2900 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30603

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

back oft!


snoopy138


Feb 22, 2011, 9:00 AM
Post #61925 of 105309 (2899 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I was in grupe and missed my shot.

This won shud piss ewe off. Sum guy at teh quarry asked if I wus Jack, then handed me 5 basicly brand gnu positron quickdraws.... Awl I cud think of, was how pissed CI wus gunna be. Made me smile.

*CI shitz pants in rage*

He probably stole those from louie.

*rage*

it was teh guy that posted in that thread offering to belay either of them.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook