Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 22, 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #61951 of 105309 (4126 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I put a little seed in the announcement thread of the Koala succumbing to the greengay side. Hopefully there will be some butthurtz as people associate the appointment of a moderator from someone in the BET.

Whoo! That's me!

Ahem... please keep yore conspiratory thawts to yoreself. Just what this site needs iz an explosion of butthurtz.

Yore not my moderator!

I sure didn't vote for him

Jak iz going to be pissssed.. his efforts were rejected and they let the criminal colonist in...

I thawt about that... I need a helmet for the next few weaks.

Better get that helmet permentely installed, cuz yore gunna kneed it....

unless of course, yore really a 2x agent, sekretly planning teh downfall of teh knob. but I'm gunna kneed proof. And NO photochopped pic's aren't gunna due. I wunts my fuking button to poke sungam and enigma NAU! and I dun't wunts to see those other too idiots either. Ewe noes which won.

This iz teh plan... from teh inside owt!

I'm gunna kneed to see sungam and enigma, in cages, on teh ft page, with a little button ewe can push that will poke them with a stick.... and those other too idiots with there heds on sticks, before I believe a fuking werd of it.

So untill I sees that... Beat it greenie.

Yore kind of obsessed with this cage and stick poking concept.

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #61952 of 105309 (4125 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Stay out ov teh 909 deadbeat!

he did a pretty gud jorb of that this weke end, actually.

kachoong

Feb 22, 2011, 6:19 PM
Post #61953 of 105309 (4114 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
apropos, since today is the day the Golden Bootz come out of the box for a break in sesh at the gym.

Ewe get a brand noo pairz of shooz and ewe wear them at teh gym?

Yep. Typically not that much, but I like to get a gym sesh or two in them. This helps mold the shoe to my foot (or in the case of moccs, begins the long stretching process) and it also takes the initial oxidation off the rubber so it will stick better.

I generally try to get two gym seshes or so out of a new pair of boots, and then they stay outside until they are beat, and then it's back to the gym.

Some Thoughts on Climbing Shooz

Deep thots. STay tuned for my musings on micronuts!

Peenuts!! The business end of small nuts.

kachoong

Feb 22, 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #61954 of 105309 (4110 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
I put a little seed in the announcement thread of the Koala succumbing to the greengay side. Hopefully there will be some butthurtz as people associate the appointment of a moderator from someone in the BET.

Whoo! That's me!

Ahem... please keep yore conspiratory thawts to yoreself. Just what this site needs iz an explosion of butthurtz.

Yore not my moderator!

Jak iz going to be pissssed.. his efforts were rejected and they let the criminal colonist in...

unless of course, yore really a 2x agent, sekretly planning teh downfall of teh knob. but I'm gunna kneed proof. And NO photochopped pic's aren't gunna due. I wunts my fuking button to poke sungam and enigma NAU! and I dun't wunts to see those other too idiots either. Ewe noes which won.

I'm gunna kneed to see sungam and enigma, in cages, on teh ft page, with a little button ewe can push that will poke them with a stick.... and those other too idiots with there heds on sticks, before I believe a fuking werd of it.

We'll need a sponsor to implement something like that. It does have it's merits though.

tripperjm

Feb 22, 2011, 6:22 PM
Post #61955 of 105309 (4106 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
In other, sad news... Will had his wallet stolen out of teh top pocket in his pack on monday at teh Quarry.

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

That don't make no cents.

So, whats yore poynt? Maybe it's knot supossed two.

tripperjm

Feb 22, 2011, 6:28 PM
Post #61956 of 105309 (4102 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

Nau cum on A_B, who woodn't want to see that shit?

tripperjm

Feb 22, 2011, 6:32 PM
Post #61957 of 105309 (4102 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

It's teh booze and well, teh fact that teh balls are being kept by teh woman.

I noes it seems like fun at first. But then eventually ewe turn in to curt, so drunk that ewe can't remember yore name unless ewe rite it down after everything ewe say.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 22, 2011, 6:53 PM
Post #61958 of 105309 (4089 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Don't forget a general laziness and the fact that my climbing gear is packed in behind the road bike, wakeboard, Guitar Hero band set (with the extended drum kit and cymbal add-ons), dignity and self respect. Just thinking about digging it out makes me a little sleepy and in need of a drink.

imnotclever

Feb 22, 2011, 7:16 PM
Post #61959 of 105309 (4072 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Don't forget a general laziness and the fact that my climbing gear is packed in behind the road bike, wakeboard, Guitar Hero band set (with the extended drum kit and cymbal add-ons), dignity and self respect. Just thinking about digging it out makes me a little sleepy and in need of a drink.

Just went to the store to pick up a new sled for the kiddo and walked out with a snowboard and boots. Still need bindings, but all of that will fit nicely in the closet!

imnotclever

Feb 22, 2011, 7:23 PM
Post #61960 of 105309 (4069 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Just went to the store to pick up a new sled for the kiddo and walked out with a snowboard and boots. Still need bindings, but all of that will fit nicely in the closet!

good thing I brought leftovers for lunch, more time for shopping!

just now trying to craigslist some bindings.

kachoong

Feb 22, 2011, 7:26 PM
Post #61961 of 105309 (4066 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Did ewe still buy the sled?

Partner camhead

Feb 22, 2011, 7:27 PM
Post #61962 of 105309 (4063 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
apropos, since today is the day the Golden Bootz come out of the box for a break in sesh at the gym.

Yep. Typically not that much, but I like to get a gym sesh or two in them. This helps mold the shoe to my foot (or in the case of moccs, begins the long stretching process) and it also takes the initial oxidation off the rubber so it will stick better.

I generally try to get two gym seshes or so out of a new pair of boots, and then they stay outside until they are beat, and then it's back to the gym.

Did the General ever get back to you about the free rope?

Partner camhead

Feb 22, 2011, 7:40 PM
Post #61963 of 105309 (4055 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

It's a pretty good idea. It would be cool if someone could do a sort of flash animation setup with images of Sungam and Enigma in cages, with the button, and everytime they get poked with a stick, one of their butthurt posts from rc pops up.

kachoong

Feb 22, 2011, 7:45 PM
Post #61964 of 105309 (4051 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

It's a pretty good idea. It would be cool if someone could do a sort of flash animation setup with images of Sungam and Enigma in cages, with the button, and everytime they get poked with a stick, one of their butthurt posts from rc pops up.

Use this image for enigma... for some reason I think of this episode when I read her posts.

Partner camhead

Feb 22, 2011, 7:49 PM
Post #61965 of 105309 (4046 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

Use this image for enigma... for some reason I think of this episode when I read her posts.

Enigma want smoosh smoosh!

imnotclever

Feb 22, 2011, 7:56 PM
Post #61966 of 105309 (4039 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Did ewe still buy the sled?

Got the sled too!

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2011, 7:57 PM
Post #61967 of 105309 (4039 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

sounds like a jorb for donny.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 22, 2011, 8:33 PM
Post #61968 of 105309 (4030 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

That actually wood be great. Donny, get on that. NOW!

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 22, 2011, 8:34 PM
Post #61969 of 105309 (4030 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Whoo! That's me!

Yore not my moderator!

[image]http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/South-Park-Jersey-Shore.gif[/image]

Hah. Cross GUd in grupe.

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:44 PM
Post #61970 of 105309 (4021 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

I noes it seems like fun at first. But then eventually ewe turn in to curt, so drunk that ewe can't remember yore name unless ewe rite it down after everything ewe say.

I am predicting curt responds to this.

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:46 PM
Post #61971 of 105309 (4017 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I fuking hate theives.

It was probably the CIA.

Those GH drum setz are bad ass.

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:46 PM
Post #61972 of 105309 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

woo?

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:47 PM
Post #61973 of 105309 (4110 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

woo!

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:47 PM
Post #61974 of 105309 (4120 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

*riffs bass line for Psycho Killer on Guitar hero*

caughtinside

Feb 22, 2011, 8:49 PM
Post #61975 of 105309 (4117 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Did the General ever get back to you about the free rope?

nope. I don't know if he got my PM, he hasn't logged in in a while.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook