RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Gear Heads

Premier Sponsor:

Marc1

Mar 28, 2011, 7:01 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1570 views)
Shortcut

5.10 quantam / arrowhead
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hey -

bought a new pair of arrowhead and quantam - nice bloody shoes - i was a uk 9 in my last anasizi's so got nine in both of these - feel tight but not worn them climbing yet - anybody any experience with 5.10 s and if so did they go up a half size in these models - size nine in arrow head feels ok but quantam feels tight - any help much appreciated - just want to decide should i change them or wear them and then find out its toooo late -

cheers
marc

Jooler

Mar 28, 2011, 7:30 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1554 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Marc1] 5.10 quantam / arrowhead [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I've found that all my 5.10s have formed to my foot, feeling snug and comfortable after only a few sessions. I've got no experience with these models though. Give their customer service a call and tell them what sizes you wear in other 5.10 shoes and what they'd suggest for these models. I've done that in the past and the suggestions they give have turned out to be perfect. Pretty sure they have a toll free number, so call away!

vegastradguy

Mar 28, 2011, 8:13 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1537 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Jooler] 5.10 quantam / arrowhead [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ive been running my normal climbing shoe size in the quantums and am in love with them- although they fit totally different than the arrowheads, which i cant wear as comfortable (they feel tighter in a size 9 than the quantums to me).

fwiw, i'm a size 9 in just about every climbing shoe i put on my foot lately from the Evolv Pontas to the 5.10 Quantum (the quantum fits MUCH snugger than the pontas at the size).

Forums : Climbing Information : Gear Heads

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook