RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

marc801

Apr 30, 2011, 5:34 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1402 views)
Shortcut

Want to live in SLC? (Computer geeks)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

Technically not directly climbing related, but posting here for visibility.

ADP AdvancedMD is hiring!

We have quite a few new positions either currently open or will be within weeks. We're a medical software company with a SaaS business model using Microsoft technologies. We have openings for developers and testers with a background in .NET, ASP, MSSQL, Javascript, XML, HTML/CSS, and related technologies. We use an Agile development methodology. We're also looking for a DBA, Project Manager, and a Business Analyst (the latter requires experience in medical billing, medical informatics, or a clinical background in patient medical records). We are also seeking a Visual/UI designer who can produce hi-fidelity prototypes, icons, other graphics for application and mobile app interfaces, and has a solid background in usability and user centered design.

We're also looking for quite a few sales people. They don't need to be knowledgeable in medical technologies (but be able to learn quickly), but they do need to be good at selling a software product in a technical domain.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, have them contact me with their resume:

mchrusch <circled-A-symbol-thingy> advancedmd <the period> c o m

Greggle

May 1, 2011, 11:09 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1328 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marc801] Want to live in SLC? (Computer geeks) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:

We have quite a few new positions either currently open or will be within weeks. We're a medical software company with a SaaS business model using Microsoft technologies. We have openings for developers and testers with a background in .NET, ASP, MSSQL, Javascript, XML, HTML/CSS, and related technologies. We use an Agile development methodology. We're also looking for a DBA, Project Manager, and a Business Analyst (the latter requires experience in medical billing, medical informatics, or a clinical background in patient medical records). We are also seeking a Visual/UI designer who can produce hi-fidelity prototypes, icons, other graphics for application and mobile app interfaces, and has a solid background in usability and user centered design.

We're also looking for quite a few sales people. They don't need to be knowledgeable in medical technologies (but be able to learn quickly), but they do need to be good at selling a software product in a technical domain.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, have them contact me with their resume:

Gee whiz. What an appreciable set of skills your firm demands of its applicants. Have y'all approached the local eighth graders?

enigma

May 1, 2011, 8:33 PM
Post #3 of 6 (1261 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Greggle] Want to live in SLC? (Computer geeks) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
marc801 wrote:

Gee whiz. What an appreciable set of skills your firm demands of its applicants. Have y'all approached the local eighth graders?

Don't you realize the certification test for teachers is on an eight grade reading level.

Why be so negative?
I think its great Marc is looking for employee's here.

marc801

May 2, 2011, 6:14 PM
Post #4 of 6 (1199 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Greggle] Want to live in SLC? (Computer geeks) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
Out of curiosity, what technologies would you use to develop and deliver a SaaS product?

natrajk

May 2, 2011, 8:57 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Made me wonder too... Seems like a pretty well thought out and standard stack for working in a Windows environment.
I guess the open source zealots would think otherwise :-)

I think it seems like an awesome opportunity for someone in the field who'd like to live in SLC.

Good luck finding the perfect candidates!

styndall

May 2, 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #6 of 6 (1116 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Do you guys do text processing? I write syntactic, semantic, and morphological parsers, and that stuff is fairly crucial to some kinds of medical record processing.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook