Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:11 PM
Post #73276 of 105309 (3301 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
CI, he's yore feirnd, you know the rulesguidelines.

Uh oh, the hazing gets worse? Lucky me.

It's not enough to have a dead black man make me feel like an idiot?

GLaugh

That part was rather amuzing.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:12 PM
Post #73277 of 105309 (3300 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Woo!

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 5:13 PM
Post #73278 of 105309 (3300 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:

yeah, they met at teh creke a while bak, right.

irregardless, he needs to get teh fuk owt.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:15 PM
Post #73279 of 105309 (3298 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
In related news:

Dear relatives and unathletic friends: If you see pictures of me rock climbing, or ask about my shoulders and I tell you that I rock climb, and exclaim bright about how much you'd like to go do that sometime, or even just watch... and I tell you sure, we should do that sometime...

I'm lying. I don't wanna drag your lame ass out to the rock and babysit you. I do not. I do not want more people at the crag. There are too many people at the crag already.

But you're lying too, so it's ok. If you'd really "always wanted to try that," you would have tried it by now. And we would not be having this conversation, partially out loud but mostly in our heads.

Interesting. My experience has been that these exchanges are nothing more than hollow promises 99.9999% of the thyme. I don't chase people down that want me to take them out climbing, and I learned long ago that if you don't do the chasing, then it almost never happens. Problem solved.

Partner cracklover

Jun 10, 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #73280 of 105309 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Uh oh, the hazing gets worse? Lucky me.

It's not enough to have a dead black man make me feel like an idiot?

GLaugh

you think you're fucking cute now, don't you?

CI!!!Mad

Mostly I feel like I've got some time to kill at work because I just rolled out a product that I've been working on for two years.

And I like CI, but not fair to him to bring him down by calling us friends. We met once. If you gotta lump me in w/ someone, it should be Jake.

GO

Partner cracklover

Jun 10, 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #73281 of 105309 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:25 PM
Post #73282 of 105309 (3292 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Partner cracklover

Jun 10, 2011, 5:30 PM
Post #73283 of 105309 (3288 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Hmm... that's bizarre. He had nothing to do with me wandering in. But as I said, he seems like a good guy, and I'd hate to see him get the boot cause I'm here, so I'll ship off for now.

Later.

GO

(This post was edited by cracklover on Jun 10, 2011, 5:32 PM)

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:38 PM
Post #73284 of 105309 (3284 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

Dear relatives and unathletic friends: If you see pictures of me rock climbing, or ask about my shoulders and I tell you that I rock climb, and exclaim bright about how much you'd like to go do that sometime, or even just watch... and I tell you sure, we should do that sometime...

I'm lying. I don't wanna drag your lame ass out to the rock and babysit you. I do not. I do not want more people at the crag. There are too many people at the crag already.

But you're lying too, so it's ok. If you'd really "always wanted to try that," you would have tried it by now. And we would not be having this conversation, partially out loud but mostly in our heads.

Interesting. My experience has been that these exchanges are nothing more than hollow promises 99.9999% of the thyme. I don't chase people down that want me to take them out climbing, and I learned long ago that if you don't do the chasing, then it almost never happens. Problem solved.

one of us has bad reading comprehension, 'cuz it sounds to me like you think you're disagreeing with me. but it also sounds to me like we're saying the same thing.

meatbomz

Jun 10, 2011, 5:41 PM
Post #73285 of 105309 (3276 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:
Shooters in helicopters could also claim carbon credits...

Bitchin.

Yeah, I laffed when I saw that. I wonder, if we crunched some numbers, if we could make this work? Some sort of Oz experience? Buy a helicopter, issue a high powered firearm to clients paying for the privilege, blast Flight of the Valkyries, and gain teh carbon credits?

Trivia Fact: It's actually called Ride of the Valkyries.

The idea is kickass though. Who wouldn't pay money to chase down camels in a heli with some sort of high powered, laser scoped sniper rifle. Or just a gatling gun. But that's extra.

This might be a good time to mention that another chipmunk has been spotted last night and the bucket has been loaded and set.

1 chipmunk = .00001 carbon credits

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 5:42 PM
Post #73286 of 105309 (3275 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

one of us has bad reading comprehension, 'cuz it sounds to me like you think you're disagreeing with me. but it also sounds to me like we're saying the same thing.

I think yore original post made it sound like it bothers you, whereas thong seems to not give a shit.

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #73287 of 105309 (3273 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Hmm... that's bizarre. He had nothing to do with me wandering in. But as I said, he seems like a good guy, and I'd hate to see him get the boot cause I'm here, so I'll ship off for now.

Later.

GO

serious cat fo sho.

meatbomz

Jun 10, 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #73288 of 105309 (3272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
In related news:

fat people should be banned from the crag

meatbomz

Jun 10, 2011, 5:45 PM
Post #73289 of 105309 (3269 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

He's definitely disagreeing. Discuss.

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:46 PM
Post #73290 of 105309 (3264 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

I think yore original post made it sound like it bothers you, whereas thong seems to not give a shit.

the bullshit factor of it annoys me. I don't like having the fake-ass conversation in the first place. I'm not going to take them, and they're not really going to try and go, so why am I wasting my breath?

Also, it is usually part of a greater conversation about climbing, during which I spend most of it biting my tongue while they spew cliche after inaccuracy.

imnotclever

Jun 10, 2011, 5:49 PM
Post #73291 of 105309 (3261 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

Yeah, I laffed when I saw that. I wonder, if we crunched some numbers, if we could make this work? Some sort of Oz experience? Buy a helicopter, issue a high powered firearm to clients paying for the privilege, blast Flight of the Valkyries, and gain teh carbon credits?

The idea is kickass though. Who wouldn't pay money to chase down camels in a heli with some sort of high powered, laser scoped sniper rifle. Or just a gatling gun. But that's extra.
I'm a bit partial to Carmina Burana. The crescendos are more apropos for long range gun shots.

you have no sense of history. Or film appreciation.

*leans back into chair, crosses silk pajama clad legs, draws on pipe*
The reference was lost on me.
*sigh*

Yore a disgrace.

Also of note, is the Simpsons when Burns is in the tank and then Smithers' ghey muzak comes on.

The Du____as picture spoof. That is a great scene.

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:49 PM
Post #73292 of 105309 (3260 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Later.

GO

serious cat fo sho.

whoo! usually that's me and today that's him!

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 5:50 PM
Post #73293 of 105309 (3257 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

I'm a bit partial to Carmina Burana. The crescendos are more apropos for long range gun shots.

*sigh*

Yore a disgrace.

Also of note, is the Simpsons when Burns is in the tank and then Smithers' ghey muzak comes on.

i always have to sound those out, lol. but that's a good one.

Partner cracklover

Jun 10, 2011, 5:51 PM
Post #73294 of 105309 (3255 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Later.

GO

serious cat fo sho.

hmm... well I figgered you and dipth were being serious, so...

GO

imnotclever

Jun 10, 2011, 5:52 PM
Post #73295 of 105309 (3254 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

*sigh*

Yore a disgrace.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:54 PM
Post #73296 of 105309 (3252 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

It's not a problem with comprehension, I simply stopped reading your post before the end.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:55 PM
Post #73297 of 105309 (3252 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

It's true. I find it easier to just smile and say "yeah, that sounds great, we should totally go out climbing sometime!". END.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:56 PM
Post #73298 of 105309 (3250 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

*sigh*

Yore a disgrace.

i always have to sound those out, lol. but that's a good one.

That one took me a second too.

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #73299 of 105309 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

woo?

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:57 PM
Post #73300 of 105309 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mine!

First page Previous page 1 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook