Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #73301 of 105309 (5228 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oh noes, boss coming

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #73302 of 105309 (5228 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sdf

imnotclever

Jun 10, 2011, 6:15 PM
Post #73303 of 105309 (5219 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
oh noes, boss coming

CI wants you to call him boss.

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 6:43 PM
Post #73304 of 105309 (5213 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:
Shooters in helicopters could also claim carbon credits...

Bitchin.

Yeah, I laffed when I saw that. I wonder, if we crunched some numbers, if we could make this work? Some sort of Oz experience? Buy a helicopter, issue a high powered firearm to clients paying for the privilege, blast Flight of the Valkyries, and gain teh carbon credits?

Trivia Fact: It's actually called Ride of the Valkyries.

The idea is kickass though. Who wouldn't pay money to chase down camels in a heli with some sort of high powered, laser scoped sniper rifle. Or just a gatling gun. But that's extra.

What the hell are ewe guys gonna do with carbon credits? You might buy back some camels? Then trade them for oil in the middle east.

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 6:49 PM
Post #73305 of 105309 (5211 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

Yeah, I laffed when I saw that. I wonder, if we crunched some numbers, if we could make this work? Some sort of Oz experience? Buy a helicopter, issue a high powered firearm to clients paying for the privilege, blast Flight of the Valkyries, and gain teh carbon credits?

The idea is kickass though. Who wouldn't pay money to chase down camels in a heli with some sort of high powered, laser scoped sniper rifle. Or just a gatling gun. But that's extra.
I'm a bit partial to Carmina Burana. The crescendos are more apropos for long range gun shots.

Now with clicky!

You are a very bad man. I had a nice warm furry pussy purring on my lap, and you and your loud and scary song made her run away.

GFrown

Where I'm from pussies don't purr.

Partner cracklover

Jun 10, 2011, 6:51 PM
Post #73306 of 105309 (5205 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

I'm a bit partial to Carmina Burana. The crescendos are more apropos for long range gun shots.

Now with clicky!

You are a very bad man. I had a nice warm furry pussy purring on my lap, and you and your loud and scary song made her run away.

GFrown

Where I'm from pussies don't purr.

Unlucky for you. Feels much nicer.

GO

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 7:00 PM
Post #73307 of 105309 (5202 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

What the hell are ewe guys gonna do with carbon credits? You might buy back some camels? Then trade them for oil in the middle east.

You're overlooking step 4.

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 7:08 PM
Post #73308 of 105309 (5199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
In related news:

Dear relatives and unathletic friends: If you see pictures of me rock climbing, or ask about my shoulders and I tell you that I rock climb, and exclaim bright about how much you'd like to go do that sometime, or even just watch... and I tell you sure, we should do that sometime...

I'm lying. I don't wanna drag your lame ass out to the rock and babysit you. I do not. I do not want more people at the crag. There are too many people at the crag already.

But you're lying too, so it's ok. If you'd really "always wanted to try that," you would have tried it by now. And we would not be having this conversation, partially out loud but mostly in our heads.

Interesting. My experience has been that these exchanges are nothing more than hollow promises 99.9999% of the thyme. I don't chase people down that want me to take them out climbing, and I learned long ago that if you don't do the chasing, then it almost never happens. Problem solved.

one of us has bad reading comprehension, 'cuz it sounds to me like you think you're disagreeing with me. but it also sounds to me like we're saying the same thing.

I think yore original post made it sound like it bothers you, whereas thong seems to not give a shit.

It's true. I find it easier to just smile and say "yeah, that sounds great, we should totally go out climbing sometime!". END.

drup.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #73309 of 105309 (5196 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
CI, he's yore feirnd, you know the rulesguidelines.

Le sigh.

CL, it's been real, thanks for the betaz on the supermoccz, now get Owt! We are not accepting applications at this time. To even be considered, you would have to cosign for a loan for a helicopter.

meatbomz

Jun 10, 2011, 7:17 PM
Post #73310 of 105309 (5190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #73311 of 105309 (5183 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #73312 of 105309 (5178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

Uh oh, the hazing gets worse? Lucky me.

It's not enough to have a dead black man make me feel like an idiot?

GLaugh

you think you're fucking cute now, don't you?

CI!!!Mad

Mostly I feel like I've got some time to kill at work because I just rolled out a product that I've been working on for two years.

And I like CI, but not fair to him to bring him down by calling us friends. We met once. If you gotta lump me in w/ someone, it should be Jake.

GO

*sticks arm out sideways, points at Jake*

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #73313 of 105309 (5176 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:25 PM
Post #73314 of 105309 (5175 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

yeah, they met at teh creke a while bak, right.

irregardless, he needs to get teh fuk owt.

Me, or CI?

GO

Yes.

Hmm... that's bizarre. He had nothing to do with me wandering in. But as I said, he seems like a good guy, and I'd hate to see him get the boot cause I'm here, so I'll ship off for now.

Later.

GO

I can see you are really trying to reck my rep in here.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:28 PM
Post #73315 of 105309 (5172 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
epoch wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

you have no sense of history. Or film appreciation.

*leans back into chair, crosses silk pajama clad legs, draws on pipe*
The reference was lost on me.
*sigh*

Yore a disgrace.

Also of note, is the Simpsons when Burns is in the tank and then Smithers' ghey muzak comes on.

The Du____as picture spoof. That is a great scene.

[image]http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fe_da_080128tank_10420-jpg.jpeg?w=540&h=360[/image]

ha ha! love it.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:31 PM
Post #73316 of 105309 (5167 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
oh noes, boss coming

CI wants you to call him boss.

Boss here.

Wait, what?

Diphthong

Jun 10, 2011, 7:32 PM
Post #73317 of 105309 (5166 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

A bit of research reveals that in the basis of the meme step 3 was profit. However, for our far more elaborate business model I propose

1. Kill camels by helicopter
2. Collect teh carbon credz
3. ?????
4. Profit

With this business model, we can't lose.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:33 PM
Post #73318 of 105309 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

This is correct.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:38 PM
Post #73319 of 105309 (5162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

I always have "..." as my Step 2.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:41 PM
Post #73320 of 105309 (5159 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

A bit of research reveals that in the basis of the meme step 3 was profit. However, for our far more elaborate business model I propose

3. ?????
4. Profit

Wow, a 4th step to the business model? Normally I'm a fan of KISS, but that is just brilliant!!!!$$$$!!!!

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 7:48 PM
Post #73321 of 105309 (5154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

3. ?????
4. Profit

Sounds efficient. Not sure about organizing teh chopper but will aid in communicating with pilot.

Will be nice to be able yell in an Austrian accent... "Everybody, get to da choppah!"

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:52 PM
Post #73322 of 105309 (5150 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
In reply to:

Bitchin.

PROFIT!

Isn't that step 3?

Step 3 is "..."

3. ?????
4. Profit

Sounds efficient. Not sure about organizing teh chopper but will aid in communicating with pilot.

Will be nice to be able yell in an Austrian accent... "Everybody, get to da choppah!"

Yes, I am working on mah accent mate to keep the experience authentic.

Shrimp on the bahbi! Dingo ate yo baybay!

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:53 PM
Post #73323 of 105309 (5147 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Fair Dinkum!

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:54 PM
Post #73324 of 105309 (5225 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW mate!

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 7:55 PM
Post #73325 of 105309 (5224 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ozzie ozzie ozzie, oi oi oi!

First page Previous page 1 ... 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook