Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jun 15, 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #73776 of 105309 (5911 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

No, that's not gay at all.

Actually, why were you in Jack's bedroom taking pictures of him asleep?

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Speaking ov rusty shives.... hear are a few ov my favorites.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN2422.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

you want to compare poetry?

Knot really. Knot in to poetry.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Lot more werk than I thought.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.

loser quitz climbing?

Aparently those stakes were two high.... though I did ask if anybody had any other suggestions fer stakes... course it wus just deathly quiet.

Still, I kin remember offering ewe a challenge on teh Life Without Principle, with only cash fer stakes... ?

nobody here wuntz to quit climbing, duh.

what would be good stakes for you, though? I do something, and you have to bake brownies and take a nice apology card to the LEO tool. I fail to do it, and... ?

Try to keep up? Quiting climbing wus teh stakes I proposed when I wus trying to reel in teh clamhed.

Brownies? Halmark card.... Please, ifs ewe wunt to has a challenge, ewe has to has real stakes. Otherwise whuts teh poynt? I mean yea sure, it wood be kinda fun to whoop yore ass in a challenge and take yore stakes, but winning a bunch ov matchsticks? I'm kinda busy this summer awl teh tyme... so unless teh stakes are real...

Still, dun'ts ewe think there shud be a challenge before ewe discuss stakes?

I'l try to thinks ov sumthing...

shaking hed and mumbles to self... ifs ewe wunts sumthin due around hear rite, ewe fuking has to due it yoreself...

I propose a decathalon for the meatup. Everyone gets to propose 1 event. We all compete in all events. We have something like a 10 dollar buy in.

Winner take all!!!

I will bring the Rock-em-Sock-em Robotz.

meatbomz

Jun 15, 2011, 1:59 PM
Post #73777 of 105309 (5906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Maybe, you could make the world a better plase, and kill these broz when you are out east?

Why is the white guy about to latch on to sunglass's wood?

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 3:38 PM
Post #73778 of 105309 (5895 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
So I take it teh sokat boy haven't zent the SG? Race still on.

The newly eloped and enhoused zent. He's joined me on the Drive By ('cause I sent SG last year). Deblorted seems to have regressed and is having issues with his heel hooks.

Eloped? Is that thong or teh legend?

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

Oh? You didn't get the text of his zekrit nuptials?

Heh. Squish was looking for a house when we were out there.

I hadn't heard the Thong family closed on a house, but Mrs. Thong is some sort of Real Estate Maven, so it is not surprising?

Diphthong

Jun 15, 2011, 3:39 PM
Post #73779 of 105309 (5892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.

loser quitz climbing?

Aparently those stakes were two high.... though I did ask if anybody had any other suggestions fer stakes... course it wus just deathly quiet.

Still, I kin remember offering ewe a challenge on teh Life Without Principle, with only cash fer stakes... ?

what would be good stakes for you, though? I do something, and you have to bake brownies and take a nice apology card to the LEO tool. I fail to do it, and... ?

Try to keep up? Quiting climbing wus teh stakes I proposed when I wus trying to reel in teh clamhed.

Brownies? Halmark card.... Please, ifs ewe wunt to has a challenge, ewe has to has real stakes. Otherwise whuts teh poynt? I mean yea sure, it wood be kinda fun to whoop yore ass in a challenge and take yore stakes, but winning a bunch ov matchsticks? I'm kinda busy this summer awl teh tyme... so unless teh stakes are real...

Still, dun'ts ewe think there shud be a challenge before ewe discuss stakes?

I'l try to thinks ov sumthing...

shaking hed and mumbles to self... ifs ewe wunts sumthin due around hear rite, ewe fuking has to due it yoreself...

I propose a decathalon for the meatup. Everyone gets to propose 1 event. We all compete in all events. We have something like a 10 dollar buy in.

Winner take all!!!

I purpose a drinking contest, and that event has to be first.

Diphthong

Jun 15, 2011, 3:40 PM
Post #73780 of 105309 (5892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

loser quitz climbing?

how about something like "most improved california redpoint" or "most improved california trad redpoint." or even "most improved CA trad redpoint, counting only the last 5 years. You have a lot more time, and I have a much lower starting point.

but nots to quit climbing. i duntz want to quit climbing, just wheyn it has gotten fun again.

also, you and the three muskateers seem to have a problem reading two posts in a row, but mah challenge was "most improved CA trad redpoint, considering the last 5 years."

Well, that one is kinda silly. For those of us who live and climb here, that number goes up one letter at a time generally. For those who came to the valley with their Wet Tent one time like 4 years ago and did a 5.9, it will be easy to show up and fire a .10d day one.

Trad Redpoint?

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 3:40 PM
Post #73781 of 105309 (5892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
http://www.alssports.com/...otwear/Search?page=1

Don't know if you guys saw this, but there is a crazy sale at alssports.com. Lots of stuff for like 40% off. Cams and shoes, etc. I got some 5.10 coyotes for the gym for $50.

Why did you link to Women's Climbing Footware?

heh. Didn't ssee that the first time. I just clicked on the link and it took me to a bunch of heavily discounted climbing shoes. So I copied n' pasted.

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 3:42 PM
Post #73782 of 105309 (5890 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Maybe, you could make the world a better plase, and kill these broz when you are out east?

Why is the white guy about to latch on to sunglass's wood?

My theory is that the gropee is really good at math and science, and dudebro got real turned on.

Diphthong

Jun 15, 2011, 3:45 PM
Post #73783 of 105309 (5885 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

The newly eloped and enhoused zent. He's joined me on the Drive By ('cause I sent SG last year). Deblorted seems to have regressed and is having issues with his heel hooks.

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

Now referred to as: The Landlord.

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 3:47 PM
Post #73784 of 105309 (5883 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

You pay the rent on your back, don't you?

Partner epoch

Jun 15, 2011, 3:51 PM
Post #73785 of 105309 (5880 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

Oh, yeah! I'm game for learning something new and smoking yore saggy ass. Pottery? Wire sculpture? Who's gonna judge?

Ewe obviously has knot seen my ass, it dusn't sag. Hell, ewe wood be happy ifs yore ass looked as gud as mine...

I liked teh concrete idea, but I wood be willing to due pottery.

We wood has to has sum rules guidelines... No molds or wheels, awl hand fabrication, stamping is ok? Spell it owt. And since yore fopo and knot real po like teh clamheds... cood we up teh stakes?
I'm in it for the glory, nawt the cash. Could do $20? I don't have any sculpture supplies so deduct that expense from what would be my gazzillion dollar entry into the pool would be (dickblick.com has been my favorite cheap site for years)

Will this piece be functional or form? We should have a 'theme' too.

it will be hard for those of us boarding planes for the meatup to bring a concrete sculpture.

onzite sculpture?

Maybe tripper can supply us with the cement from that huge stash he keeps in his garage.

Used most ov that pouring walkways. Still, even spec mix (mortar), witch is more expensive than concrete is only about $3.25 a 60lb bag. Cheap.

Who wood have thunk that Jack knew so much about concrete?

It didn't surprise me.

murf

Jun 15, 2011, 4:35 PM
Post #73786 of 105309 (5868 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

Thong is no different than a lot of wives in [censored].

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #73787 of 105309 (5866 views)
Shortcut

Re: [murf] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

Thong is no different than a lot of wives in [censored].

Beverly Hills?

kachoong

Jun 15, 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #73788 of 105309 (5849 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just killed a rattler with the first strike of a shovel. It was down next to the dog pens, with one of the dogs lying down next to the fence barking at it. It was just out of reach from the dogs, luckily, so I jumped teh fence with a shovel, threw dirt on it to piss it oft and uncoil it a little, then struck.

I severed it just above the brainstem apparently because when I went to cut oft its rattle the decapitated thing struck at me with its stump. Nearly shat myself. Crikey!

Attachments: rattler.jpg (68.1 KB)

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #73789 of 105309 (5827 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Just killed a rattler with the first strike of a shovel. It was down next to the dog pens, with one of the dogs lying down next to the fence barking at it. It was just out of reach from the dogs, luckily, so I jumped teh fence with a shovel, threw dirt on it to piss it oft and uncoil it a little, then struck.

I severed it just above the brainstem apparently because when I went to cut oft its rattle the decapitated thing struck at me with its stump. Nearly shat myself. Crikey!

nice. Now you just need to toss it down into CIzWNSG and bbq it up.

imnotclever

Jun 15, 2011, 5:38 PM
Post #73790 of 105309 (5822 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:

Nice work. But I thought in AUS they taught you how to attack deadly snakes starting at a young age.

Partner epoch

Jun 15, 2011, 5:41 PM
Post #73791 of 105309 (5818 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:

If it was presenting its self as a threat and not just pissing off the dog(s) then sure thing. Otherwise, why'd you kill it? They do a great job at what they do, which is keep rodents and other small creatures at bay.

Save it, clean it, and eat it! It's pretty good. There are skinning directions and recipes on the intardnet, if anything, save the skin.

Saw a two-bud rattler on our way out from climbing last night. I was in the lead on snake patrol with my trekking poles and it was enjoying the last of the day's heat on the trail. Beautiful snake. We stood there for a moment, discerned because it was too dark to take a pic, but i eventually shooed it off.

kachoong

Jun 15, 2011, 5:45 PM
Post #73792 of 105309 (5816 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Nice work. But I thought in AUS they taught you how to attack deadly snakes starting at a young age.

I skipped that class... but repeated croc wrestle classes cuz they're fun.

kachoong

Jun 15, 2011, 5:48 PM
Post #73793 of 105309 (5812 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:

[img]http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5759;[/img]

If it was presenting its self as a threat and not just pissing off the dog(s) then sure thing. Otherwise, why'd you kill it? They do a great job at what they do, which is keep rodents and other small creatures at bay.

Save it, clean it, and eat it! It's pretty good. There are skinning directions and recipes on the intardnet, if anything, save the skin.

Saw a two-bud rattler on our way out from climbing last night. I was in the lead on snake patrol with my trekking poles and it was enjoying the last of the day's heat on the trail. Beautiful snake. We stood there for a moment, discerned because it was too dark to take a pic, but i eventually shooed it off.

Usually on the ranch we leave them alone, but the boss says that it's fair game if within 100 yards of living quarters, which this was. I could have gone to get the snake forceps but thawt it may bite a dog while I went off to get it, so I grabbed the shovel.

We have already skinned and gutted it to put on the barbie later. I don't really like the taste... it's also very tough meat. Usually the pieces will also writhe on the grill once the heat hits them.

Partner epoch

Jun 15, 2011, 5:58 PM
Post #73794 of 105309 (5805 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:

[img]http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5759;[/img]

Usually on the ranch we leave them alone, but the boss says that it's fair game if within 100 yards of living quarters, which this was. I could have gone to get the snake forceps but thawt it may bite a dog while I went off to get it, so I grabbed the shovel.

We have already skinned and gutted it to put on the barbie later. I don't really like the taste... it's also very tough meat. Usually the pieces will also writhe on the grill once the heat hits them.

Grill?!!!!

You need to brine the meat for a few hours first, and give it a moist bake. I usually cut them into 3-5" lengths and lightly season them before baking. A Dutch oven works wonders with them too. You can add a little bbq sauce and slow roast the meat. It comes out tender that way. Grilling is a quick way to over cook the meat, which sounds like what is happening. Remember that there is more meat near the spine and significantly less by the belly. It doesn't take much to over cook it. And if it is a little tender (undercooked) ala Texas Sushi style it's good too. But yeah, if it's overcooked it gets too tough. Other than that, if you prep the meat like chicken, it tastes like chicken. If you prep it like fish, it tastes like fish. Etc...

I like me some good rattler.

Diphthong

Jun 15, 2011, 6:05 PM
Post #73795 of 105309 (5800 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Grill?!!!!

You need to brine the meat for a few hours first, and give it a moist bake. I usually cut them into 3-5" lengths and lightly season them before baking. A Dutch oven works wonders with them too. You can add a little bbq sauce and slow roast the meat. It comes out tender that way. Grilling is a quick way to over cook the meat, which sounds like what is happening. Remember that there is more meat near the spine and significantly less by the belly. It doesn't take much to over cook it. And if it is a little tender (undercooked) ala Texas Sushi style it's good too. But yeah, if it's overcooked it gets too tough. Other than that, if you prep the meat like chicken, it tastes like chicken. If you prep it like fish, it tastes like fish. Etc...

I had snake in Cambodia and Laos, it was quite tasty. Steak-like, but not overly tough. Was probably brined though.

kachoong

Jun 15, 2011, 6:05 PM
Post #73796 of 105309 (5800 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Grill?!!!!

Well that sounds much better. Will need to try this. Maybe in a seasoned bath in a deep aluminium pan on the grill?

We don't normally cook snake... more so dove, pig and quail.

Partner epoch

Jun 15, 2011, 6:10 PM
Post #73797 of 105309 (5796 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Grill?!!!!

Well that sounds much better. Will need to try this. Maybe in a seasoned bath in a deep aluminium pan on the grill?

We don't normally cook snake... more so dove, pig and quail.
Mebby use a slow cooker?

The thought of fresh quail made me salivate.

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 6:55 PM
Post #73798 of 105309 (5787 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

slow cook...

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 6:57 PM
Post #73799 of 105309 (5907 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this PTFTW!

caughtinside

Jun 15, 2011, 6:57 PM
Post #73800 of 105309 (5905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

simmer in its juices.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook