Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 3:09 AM
Post #73876 of 105309 (5936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
murf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
So I take it teh sokat boy haven't zent the SG? Race still on.

The newly eloped and enhoused zent. He's joined me on the Drive By ('cause I sent SG last year). Deblorted seems to have regressed and is having issues with his heel hooks.

Eloped? Is that thong or teh legend?

zeke?

Thong.

wait what?

Oh? You didn't get the text of his zekrit nuptials?

Heh. Squish was looking for a house when we were out there.

Now referred to as: The Landlord.

You pay the rent on your back, don't you?

natch

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 3:10 AM
Post #73877 of 105309 (5936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Just killed a rattler with the first strike of a shovel. It was down next to the dog pens, with one of the dogs lying down next to the fence barking at it. It was just out of reach from the dogs, luckily, so I jumped teh fence with a shovel, threw dirt on it to piss it oft and uncoil it a little, then struck.

I severed it just above the brainstem apparently because when I went to cut oft its rattle the decapitated thing struck at me with its stump. Nearly shat myself. Crikey!

You should catch them live and send them to Wisconsin to take care of Inky's chipmunk porblem. Everyone's happy!

jakedatc

Jun 16, 2011, 3:11 AM
Post #73878 of 105309 (5934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

WOO! Cool

drivel

Jun 16, 2011, 3:24 AM
Post #73879 of 105309 (5930 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

No, that's not gay at all.

Actually, why were you in Jack's bedroom taking pictures of him asleep?

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Speaking ov rusty shives.... hear are a few ov my favorites.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN2422.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

you want to compare poetry?

Knot really. Knot in to poetry.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Lot more werk than I thought.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.

loser quitz climbing?

Aparently those stakes were two high.... though I did ask if anybody had any other suggestions fer stakes... course it wus just deathly quiet.

Still, I kin remember offering ewe a challenge on teh Life Without Principle, with only cash fer stakes... ?

nobody here wuntz to quit climbing, duh.

what would be good stakes for you, though? I do something, and you have to bake brownies and take a nice apology card to the LEO tool. I fail to do it, and... ?

how about something like "most improved california redpoint" or "most improved california trad redpoint." or even "most improved CA trad redpoint, counting only the last 5 years. You have a lot more time, and I have a much lower starting point.

but nots to quit climbing. i duntz want to quit climbing, just wheyn it has gotten fun again.

also, you and the three muskateers seem to have a problem reading two posts in a row, but mah challenge was "most improved CA trad redpoint, considering the last 5 years."

sighs...

Look dribble, it knot a fare challenge, but ewe noes that. Problem with ewe is, yore just knot gud enough and lack enough self confidence in yore own abilities... and of course unwilling to risk anything, to play a fare challenge.

dude, of course I can't win a "fair challenge" at climbing with you- if you mean "who can climb harder, by the highest graded route, the end." your "warmup" is close to my highest graded redpoint ever. it would be stupid for me to try, and double stupid for me to risk anything I much care about. I might as well just hand it over when I agree to terns. and that's not "lack of self confidence," but simply "not being delusional."

i thought improvement would be something you'd value.

Dude?

Thing is, a 'fare challenge' means awl parties has an equal chance to win. Yore challenge wus knot fare, and ewe noes it. CI pretty much summed that won up.

Nau ewe keep yapping about quiting climbing, but I never proposed those stake to ewe, yore teh only won talking about that. And I never said won werd about what yore challenge shud be, certainly knot that it shud be "who can climb harder, by the highest graded route, the end"... Those are yore werds.

Ewe are teh won that wunts to challenge me, so cum up with a fare challenge and I'l play. But it seems like ewe kan't make up yore mind. Am I teh over teh hill, old washed up, three brain cell loser/stoner that ewe can easily bout... or am I teh rock star that warms up on yore hardest graded redpoynt ever that ewe has to cheat to win?

And yea, I'm awl about improvement... but ewe only tossed than in as sum sort ov guilt trip. Thing is, yore a rookie in that game... I dun't get guilted owt, I guilty others owt. So maybe before ewe try playing that game again, thinks about... do ewe really wunts to get into a spitting contest with a snake? Cuz I'll send ewe home crying.

dunts worry. i alredy cryed.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #73880 of 105309 (5919 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbing at eldo (*kamhed shitz pantz in rage*) with one of teh brit's fierndz tomorrow afternoon.

sweet. I was thinking about going out there for the 4th but the loyerette is busy and stressed, so not the best time to go.

Wouldn't she be less stressed if you were gone?

spy ghame?

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #73881 of 105309 (5919 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
cousin gets married on zatyrday. wedding will be just about the exact opposite of an elopement.

He has to pay rent?

It's already the 10th?

Did anybody else envision the scene from Kingpin?

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #73882 of 105309 (5916 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Just killed a rattler with the first strike of a shovel. It was down next to the dog pens, with one of the dogs lying down next to the fence barking at it. It was just out of reach from the dogs, luckily, so I jumped teh fence with a shovel, threw dirt on it to piss it oft and uncoil it a little, then struck.

I severed it just above the brainstem apparently because when I went to cut oft its rattle the decapitated thing struck at me with its stump. Nearly shat myself. Crikey!

You should catch them live and send them to Wisconsin to take care of Inky's chipmunk porblem. Everyone's happy!

I could fill the bucket with rattlers instead of water. That be frikken awesome!

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:03 PM
Post #73883 of 105309 (5901 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Biner says: Beware of the Stump!

Not a bad spider

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:06 PM
Post #73884 of 105309 (5899 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
wekend report:

pretty sure you all know how my weekend went already, as the sprayogram was distributed far and wide. camhead's phone only allows him to text 10 people at a time. this news required two batch texts.

sport climbing today. was hot.

Nurpity... I'm orf teh zacharized list.

's ok, I put it on mah aszents list in case anyone carez. no one carez other than me, but I do lurve to look at it sitting on the list. mine.

it was so fucking beautiful.

Gneiss. Closing the "gap"

Looks like there's another one there at the same grade with your name on it.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...ite-corner/106001180

[image]http://www.mountainproject.com/images/11/85/106001185_large_98c5b3.jpg[/image]

that one looks great, too. We walked past it to "Luv Nothing," since it was cammy's turn. Fucking ridiculous thin hands (red/green) splitter up a ~30 degree overhanging face. I had to aid large portions of it to clean it; it was pretty insane.

but yes, finger crack in a white corner is next on my personal list for the area.

Aid? I would have thought those TV hands were money for a one two tradster like yerself?

No shit. If she can't climb a crack that is perfect hands what can she climb?

I'm really starting to doubt anything was sent this weekend.

um, greens are very thin hands, even for me.

So like #2 for those of us with man-sized hands?

more like really tight reds, i suppose?

there is a much bigger difference between cammy and I's perfect "finger" size than perfect "hand" size.

middle to fat reds is perfect hands for me, though I can usually get what i'd call an actual hand jam in, if a red camalot will go in. but the lower end of golds is still very good hands for me, I just usually bury it to my wrists. or is that cups? when the narrow part of the wrist, rather than the heel of the hand makes contact? at any rate, golds is still good/easy to hold onto. blues suck.

but greens.... big greens are too big to comfortably fingerlock, and i can't get my thumb in the crack. true "thin" hands. very hard. thin greens i can sometimes ringlock. ringlockable extends down into purple, somewhat, and then I have another nightmare size around small purple/big grey.

and then, of course, blue is perfect fingers.

You forgot to tell us whether you have a TV or not.

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:09 PM
Post #73885 of 105309 (5898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Biner says: Beware of the Stump!
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Socjake/Rumney%20gatherings/DSC02703.jpg[/image]

yo, 'biner, what do you wear when you climb? do you have a crimping hand, like an aid hook or something?
Nope. Nada. Just tape up the stump and go. Wonderboy doesn't even tape.

You could rig up something with a post on the end of it sporting a BD talon that you could rotate to find the right crimp hold. You could be climbing 5.13 HDAO in no time.

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:10 PM
Post #73886 of 105309 (5897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
wekend report:

pretty sure you all know how my weekend went already, as the sprayogram was distributed far and wide. camhead's phone only allows him to text 10 people at a time. this news required two batch texts.

's ok, I put it on mah aszents list in case anyone carez. no one carez other than me, but I do lurve to look at it sitting on the list. mine.

[image]http://www.mountainproject.com/images/11/85/106001185_large_98c5b3.jpg[/image]

that one looks great, too. We walked past it to "Luv Nothing," since it was cammy's turn. Fucking ridiculous thin hands (red/green) splitter up a ~30 degree overhanging face. I had to aid large portions of it to clean it; it was pretty insane.

but yes, finger crack in a white corner is next on my personal list for the area.

Aid? I would have thought those TV hands were money for a one two tradster like yerself?

there is a much bigger difference between cammy and I's perfect "finger" size than perfect "hand" size.

middle to fat reds is perfect hands for me, though I can usually get what i'd call an actual hand jam in, if a red camalot will go in. but the lower end of golds is still very good hands for me, I just usually bury it to my wrists. or is that cups? when the narrow part of the wrist, rather than the heel of the hand makes contact? at any rate, golds is still good/easy to hold onto. blues suck.

but greens.... big greens are too big to comfortably fingerlock, and i can't get my thumb in the crack. true "thin" hands. very hard. thin greens i can sometimes ringlock. ringlockable extends down into purple, somewhat, and then I have another nightmare size around small purple/big grey.

and then, of course, blue is perfect fingers. crack sizes below purple camalot should be described in alien colors

Durp

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:12 PM
Post #73887 of 105309 (5896 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.

loser quitz climbing?

Aparently those stakes were two high.... though I did ask if anybody had any other suggestions fer stakes... course it wus just deathly quiet.

Still, I kin remember offering ewe a challenge on teh Life Without Principle, with only cash fer stakes... ?

nobody here wuntz to quit climbing, duh.

what would be good stakes for you, though? I do something, and you have to bake brownies and take a nice apology card to the LEO tool. I fail to do it, and... ?

how about something like "most improved california redpoint" or "most improved california trad redpoint." or even "most improved CA trad redpoint, counting only the last 5 years. You have a lot more time, and I have a much lower starting point.

but nots to quit climbing. i duntz want to quit climbing, just wheyn it has gotten fun again.

also, you and the three muskateers seem to have a problem reading two posts in a row, but mah challenge was "most improved CA trad redpoint, considering the last 5 years."

sighs...

Look dribble, it knot a fare challenge, but ewe noes that. Problem with ewe is, yore just knot gud enough and lack enough self confidence in yore own abilities... and of course unwilling to risk anything, to play a fare challenge.

dude, of course I can't win a "fair challenge" at climbing with you- if you mean "who can climb harder, by the highest graded route, the end." your "warmup" is close to my highest graded redpoint ever. it would be stupid for me to try, and double stupid for me to risk anything I much care about. I might as well just hand it over when I agree to terns. and that's not "lack of self confidence," but simply "not being delusional."

i thought improvement would be something you'd value.

Dude?

Thing is, a 'fare challenge' means awl parties has an equal chance to win. Yore challenge wus knot fare, and ewe noes it. CI pretty much summed that won up.

Nau ewe keep yapping about quiting climbing, but I never proposed those stake to ewe, yore teh only won talking about that. And I never said won werd about what yore challenge shud be, certainly knot that it shud be "who can climb harder, by the highest graded route, the end"... Those are yore werds.

Ewe are teh won that wunts to challenge me, so cum up with a fare challenge and I'l play. But it seems like ewe kan't make up yore mind. Am I teh over teh hill, old washed up, three brain cell loser/stoner that ewe can easily bout... or am I teh rock star that warms up on yore hardest graded redpoynt ever that ewe has to cheat to win?

And yea, I'm awl about improvement... but ewe only tossed than in as sum sort ov guilt trip. Thing is, yore a rookie in that game... I dun't get guilted owt, I guilty others owt. So maybe before ewe try playing that game again, thinks about... do ewe really wunts to get into a spitting contest with a snake? Cuz I'll send ewe home crying.

Number of onsights within 3 letter grades of your maximum in one 24-hour period.

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 1:14 PM
Post #73888 of 105309 (5895 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

Oh, yeah! I'm game for learning something new and smoking yore saggy ass. Pottery? Wire sculpture? Who's gonna judge?

Ewe obviously has knot seen my ass, it dusn't sag. Hell, ewe wood be happy ifs yore ass looked as gud as mine...

I liked teh concrete idea, but I wood be willing to due pottery.

We wood has to has sum rules guidelines... No molds or wheels, awl hand fabrication, stamping is ok? Spell it owt. And since yore fopo and knot real po like teh clamheds... cood we up teh stakes?
I'm in it for the glory, nawt the cash. Could do $20? I don't have any sculpture supplies so deduct that expense from what would be my gazzillion dollar entry into the pool would be (dickblick.com has been my favorite cheap site for years)

Will this piece be functional or form? We should have a 'theme' too.

it will be hard for those of us boarding planes for the meatup to bring a concrete sculpture.

onzite sculpture?

Maybe tripper can supply us with the cement from that huge stash he keeps in his garage.

Used most ov that pouring walkways. Still, even spec mix (mortar), witch is more expensive than concrete is only about $3.25 a 60lb bag. Cheap.

Who wood have thunk that Jack knew so much about concrete?

I dun't noes that much about concrete. Certainly knot more that can be learned in 15 mins ov reading. and yea, I've poured sum walkways, big deal, I poured concrete in to a hole, dragged a 2x4 across teh top ov teh forms and trowled it smooth. I've poured concrete on teh ground, stuck sum rocks in it, grouted teh gaps with mortar and build sum rock benches at NJC and I've mixed concrete glue in mortar to make it sticky and poured that behind sum large gaps on roots when teh space wus greater that what I cood glue.

As far as creating anything with concrete, zero experience. That's why I thought, still thinks it wood be a gud challenge, teh ultimate challenge in creativity. To create sumthing from basicly nothing... dust, sand and water. Materials are cheap, less than teh cost ov a decent beer. Course, it wood require imagination and a little talent to cum up with an idea and how to manufacture teh result. Sadly, it seems like we are a little short on imagination and talent around hear?

I am totally into this. I think the rest of the dooshes in this thread are more soft skills types. They are people persons. There's a competition somewhere I read about where people made concrete boats and raced them.

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:22 PM
Post #73889 of 105309 (5890 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Yeah, Dipthit! Clean 'em up!

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:24 PM
Post #73890 of 105309 (5889 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Heh!

Here's one of my friend's captive rattlers... looks like he fed it a damn rabbit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQFvsdzdDg

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:25 PM
Post #73891 of 105309 (5888 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Heh!

Here's one of my friend's captive rattlers... looks like he fed it a damn rabbit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQFvsdzdDg

Damnz... clicky

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:25 PM
Post #73892 of 105309 (5887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
WOO! Cool

Looks like a weeding cake.

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:27 PM
Post #73893 of 105309 (5883 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
drivel wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
wekend report:

and then, of course, blue is perfect fingers. crack sizes below purple camalot should be described in alien colors

Durp

I'm a green alien.

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 1:29 PM
Post #73894 of 105309 (5881 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

Oh, yeah! I'm game for learning something new and smoking yore saggy ass. Pottery? Wire sculpture? Who's gonna judge?

Ewe obviously has knot seen my ass, it dusn't sag. Hell, ewe wood be happy ifs yore ass looked as gud as mine...

We wood has to has sum rules guidelines... No molds or wheels, awl hand fabrication, stamping is ok? Spell it owt. And since yore fopo and knot real po like teh clamheds... cood we up teh stakes?
I'm in it for the glory, nawt the cash. Could do $20? I don't have any sculpture supplies so deduct that expense from what would be my gazzillion dollar entry into the pool would be (dickblick.com has been my favorite cheap site for years)

it will be hard for those of us boarding planes for the meatup to bring a concrete sculpture.

onzite sculpture?

Maybe tripper can supply us with the cement from that huge stash he keeps in his garage.

Used most ov that pouring walkways. Still, even spec mix (mortar), witch is more expensive than concrete is only about $3.25 a 60lb bag. Cheap.

I dun't noes that much about concrete. Certainly knot more that can be learned in 15 mins ov reading. and yea, I've poured sum walkways, big deal, I poured concrete in to a hole, dragged a 2x4 across teh top ov teh forms and trowled it smooth. I've poured concrete on teh ground, stuck sum rocks in it, grouted teh gaps with mortar and build sum rock benches at NJC and I've mixed concrete glue in mortar to make it sticky and poured that behind sum large gaps on roots when teh space wus greater that what I cood glue.

As far as creating anything with concrete, zero experience. That's why I thought, still thinks it wood be a gud challenge, teh ultimate challenge in creativity. To create sumthing from basicly nothing... dust, sand and water. Materials are cheap, less than teh cost ov a decent beer. Course, it wood require imagination and a little talent to cum up with an idea and how to manufacture teh result. Sadly, it seems like we are a little short on imagination and talent around hear?

I am totally into this. I think the rest of the dooshes in this thread are more soft skills types. They are people persons. There's a competition somewhere I read about where people made concrete boats and raced them.

We awl make paper airplanes and see who's flies furthest when thrown oft teh Lepe.

Better yet, everyone holds onto them when they throw them oft!!

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #73895 of 105309 (5876 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

They do that every year at the college I went to. In the program I was in. I never participated.

I showed up to one meeting for the bridge design team competition they had and quickly realized I didn't have the time for that either.

drivel

Jun 16, 2011, 1:44 PM
Post #73896 of 105309 (5872 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

They do that every year at the college I went to. In the program I was in. I never participated.

I showed up to one meeting for the bridge design team competition they had and quickly realized I didn't have the time for that either.

my bridge set the curve in my engineering statics class that I took for shits and giggles. and then I went into a field where I need a fucking doctorate to get a real jorb.

what the fuck is my problem.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #73897 of 105309 (5850 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

my bridge set the curve in my engineering statics class that I took for shits and giggles. and then I went into a field where I need a fucking doctorate to get a real jorb.

This was the bridge team competition I flaked on http://www.nssbc.info/

And they had just won it a year or so before.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:04 PM
Post #73898 of 105309 (5845 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

check out the alma matter! Go bison! http://www.nssbc.info/History.htm

I guess I would have been interested if it was a bridge demo competition.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:05 PM
Post #73899 of 105309 (6014 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

check out the alma matter! Go bison! http://www.nssbc.info/History.htm

I guess I would have been interested if it was a bridge demo competition.

fixed

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:06 PM
Post #73900 of 105309 (6013 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

First page Previous page 1 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook