Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:07 PM
Post #73901 of 105309 (5444 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #73902 of 105309 (5443 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I like how the guy cheers at the end of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD2fczSHR1U

Partner epoch

Jun 16, 2011, 2:22 PM
Post #73903 of 105309 (5441 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

No, that's not gay at all.

Actually, why were you in Jack's bedroom taking pictures of him asleep?

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Speaking ov rusty shives.... hear are a few ov my favorites.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN2422.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

you want to compare poetry?

Knot really. Knot in to poetry.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Lot more werk than I thought.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.
Oh, yeah! I'm game for learning something new and smoking yore saggy ass. Pottery? Wire sculpture? Who's gonna judge?

Ewe obviously has knot seen my ass, it dusn't sag. Hell, ewe wood be happy ifs yore ass looked as gud as mine...

I liked teh concrete idea, but I wood be willing to due pottery.

We wood has to has sum rules guidelines... No molds or wheels, awl hand fabrication, stamping is ok? Spell it owt. And since yore fopo and knot real po like teh clamheds... cood we up teh stakes?
I'm in it for the glory, nawt the cash. Could do $20? I don't have any sculpture supplies so deduct that expense from what would be my gazzillion dollar entry into the pool would be (dickblick.com has been my favorite cheap site for years)

Will this piece be functional or form? We should have a 'theme' too.

it will be hard for those of us boarding planes for the meatup to bring a concrete sculpture.

onzite sculpture?

Maybe tripper can supply us with the cement from that huge stash he keeps in his garage.

Used most ov that pouring walkways. Still, even spec mix (mortar), witch is more expensive than concrete is only about $3.25 a 60lb bag. Cheap.

Who wood have thunk that Jack knew so much about concrete?

I dun't noes that much about concrete. Certainly knot more that can be learned in 15 mins ov reading. and yea, I've poured sum walkways, big deal, I poured concrete in to a hole, dragged a 2x4 across teh top ov teh forms and trowled it smooth. I've poured concrete on teh ground, stuck sum rocks in it, grouted teh gaps with mortar and build sum rock benches at NJC and I've mixed concrete glue in mortar to make it sticky and poured that behind sum large gaps on roots when teh space wus greater that what I cood glue.

As far as creating anything with concrete, zero experience. That's why I thought, still thinks it wood be a gud challenge, teh ultimate challenge in creativity. To create sumthing from basicly nothing... dust, sand and water. Materials are cheap, less than teh cost ov a decent beer. Course, it wood require imagination and a little talent to cum up with an idea and how to manufacture teh result. Sadly, it seems like we are a little short on imagination and talent around hear?

I am totally into this. I think the rest of the dooshes in this thread are more soft skills types. They are people persons. There's a competition somewhere I read about where people made concrete boats and raced them.
I like that one

Partner cracklover

Jun 16, 2011, 3:02 PM
Post #73904 of 105309 (5431 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Own a quilt? I made that quilt. Well, I did awl teh piece werk, I hired a lady to due teh meandering stiching cuz I dun't has a long arm sewing machine.
Cheater. My mom does all of the piecing on the machine and then quilts it by hand.

Huh? Yore mom...

Tell ewe what, ewe let me noe when ewe due sumthing... anything creative and then we can compair.

Knot really into sewing either... I originally got teh machine as a way to makes clothing, foul wether gearz, bivy sacks for my partner and I when we were dueing walls. We were both pretty poor back then and it wus teh only way we cood afford it. He wood buy materials and I wood make it.

Many years later, after making sum silly comment on what looked to be easy... making a quilt. I said sumthing stupid like 'Well, I cood due that' and teh next thing ewe noes it wus a challenge.

Still, ifs ewe are so hot to compair... pick sumthing I have at least dun... or sumthing neither ov us have dun. I'm awlways up fer a challenge.
Oh, yeah! I'm game for learning something new and smoking yore saggy ass. Pottery? Wire sculpture? Who's gonna judge?

Ewe obviously has knot seen my ass, it dusn't sag. Hell, ewe wood be happy ifs yore ass looked as gud as mine...

We wood has to has sum rules guidelines... No molds or wheels, awl hand fabrication, stamping is ok? Spell it owt. And since yore fopo and knot real po like teh clamheds... cood we up teh stakes?
I'm in it for the glory, nawt the cash. Could do $20? I don't have any sculpture supplies so deduct that expense from what would be my gazzillion dollar entry into the pool would be (dickblick.com has been my favorite cheap site for years)

it will be hard for those of us boarding planes for the meatup to bring a concrete sculpture.

onzite sculpture?

Maybe tripper can supply us with the cement from that huge stash he keeps in his garage.

Used most ov that pouring walkways. Still, even spec mix (mortar), witch is more expensive than concrete is only about $3.25 a 60lb bag. Cheap.

Looks like he sandbagged you on his concrete knowledge.

It wood be a sandbag, if's I suggested creating sumthin owt ov wood... cuz I'm gud with wood. And yea, I noes... knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Whoosh!

GO

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 4:07 PM
Post #73905 of 105309 (5410 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbing at eldo (*kamhed shitz pantz in rage*) with one of teh brit's fierndz tomorrow afternoon.

sweet. I was thinking about going out there for the 4th but the loyerette is busy and stressed, so not the best time to go.

Wouldn't she be less stressed if you were gone?

spy ghame?

Well yes and no. If i am out of town, having fun with people she likes, while she is working, she doesn't care for that.

If I just go climbing locally while she is busy that is ok. But she likes my buddy john and his gf, and she wants to go to the land of Milk and Honey. The other one.

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 4:11 PM
Post #73906 of 105309 (5407 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

I dun't noes that much about concrete. Certainly knot more that can be learned in 15 mins ov reading. and yea, I've poured sum walkways, big deal, I poured concrete in to a hole, dragged a 2x4 across teh top ov teh forms and trowled it smooth. I've poured concrete on teh ground, stuck sum rocks in it, grouted teh gaps with mortar and build sum rock benches at NJC and I've mixed concrete glue in mortar to make it sticky and poured that behind sum large gaps on roots when teh space wus greater that what I cood glue.

As far as creating anything with concrete, zero experience. That's why I thought, still thinks it wood be a gud challenge, teh ultimate challenge in creativity. To create sumthing from basicly nothing... dust, sand and water. Materials are cheap, less than teh cost ov a decent beer. Course, it wood require imagination and a little talent to cum up with an idea and how to manufacture teh result. Sadly, it seems like we are a little short on imagination and talent around hear?

I am totally into this. I think the rest of the dooshes in this thread are more soft skills types. They are people persons. There's a competition somewhere I read about where people made concrete boats and raced them.

I made a boat out of cardboard in high school, sailed it across the pool.

The cement thing won't work for me as I live in a one bedroom apt. You guys should do it though.

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 4:13 PM
Post #73907 of 105309 (5404 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

They do that every year at the college I went to. In the program I was in. I never participated.

I showed up to one meeting for the bridge design team competition they had and quickly realized I didn't have the time for that either.

my bridge set the curve in my engineering statics class that I took for shits and giggles. and then I went into a field where I need a fucking doctorate to get a real jorb.

what the fuck is my problem.

I made a spaghetti bridge in high school. that was fun.

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 4:49 PM
Post #73908 of 105309 (5393 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbing at eldo (*kamhed shitz pantz in rage*) with one of teh brit's fierndz tomorrow afternoon.

sweet. I was thinking about going out there for the 4th but the loyerette is busy and stressed, so not the best time to go.

spy ghame?

Well yes and no. If i am out of town, having fun with people she likes, while she is working, she doesn't care for that.

If I just go climbing locally while she is busy that is ok. But she likes my buddy john and his gf, and she wants to go to the land of Milk and Honey. The other one.

Maine?

meatbomz

Jun 16, 2011, 4:50 PM
Post #73909 of 105309 (5390 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

The cement thing won't work for me as I live in a one bedroom apt. You guys should do it though.

I think the loyerette would quickly hustle you off on climzing rodetrips if you started making concrete sculptures in the kitchen. Just sayin...

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 4:53 PM
Post #73910 of 105309 (5387 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

especially if it's of Devils Tower.

I think the loyerette would quickly hustle you off on climzing rodetrips if you started making concrete sculptures in the kitchen. Just sayin...

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 4:54 PM
Post #73911 of 105309 (5386 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

especially if it's of Devils Tower.

I'm just full of the cheese tits.

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #73912 of 105309 (5381 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

spy ghame?

Maine?

Perhaps. Have you prepped teh boat so that she and I can sail it to the carribean?

kachoong

Jun 16, 2011, 5:18 PM
Post #73913 of 105309 (5368 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

spy ghame?

Maine?

Where ever there are lots of beez and cowz.

Diphthong

Jun 16, 2011, 5:23 PM
Post #73914 of 105309 (5364 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

spy ghame?

Maine?

Where ever there are lots of beez and cowz.

Honey Becs don't give a shit about beez.

jakedatc

Jun 16, 2011, 6:15 PM
Post #73915 of 105309 (5341 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this week is heading towards a big mileage total.. 35mi sunday.. 62mi yesterday.. might do 15-20 recovery ride later today.. 50mi planned for sunday :)

kicked the crap out of myself at the gym tuesday too.. did routes till i was about falling off .9 jugs then did 6-7 V1 boulder problems to really throw things into the red.

Partner camhead

Jun 16, 2011, 8:51 PM
Post #73916 of 105309 (5321 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

I deal with the customers so that the engineers don't have to!

drivel

Jun 16, 2011, 8:53 PM
Post #73917 of 105309 (5317 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

yes, dear, I will build our sculpture.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 8:56 PM
Post #73918 of 105309 (5313 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

I wonder who he thinks the people persons are?

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 8:57 PM
Post #73919 of 105309 (5310 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 8:57 PM
Post #73920 of 105309 (5309 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 8:59 PM
Post #73921 of 105309 (5307 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:

yep somebody sells a concrete finger sculpture $5.

drivel

Jun 16, 2011, 8:59 PM
Post #73922 of 105309 (5306 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

Huh?

Huh? Yore mom...

onzite sculpture?

I wonder who he thinks the people persons are?

well, camhead is one of the people persons, obviously. so is c4f. i'd also put znupe in that category.

imnotclever

Jun 16, 2011, 9:00 PM
Post #73923 of 105309 (5305 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this will be my concrete sculpture:

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 9:20 PM
Post #73924 of 105309 (5506 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW?

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2011, 9:20 PM
Post #73925 of 105309 (5504 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

swete!

First page Previous page 1 ... 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook