RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

johnwesely

Jun 27, 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1885 views)
Shortcut

An explanation would be nice.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

My poor beautiful thread was canned. It wasn't even moved to the campground. What gives? I was just trying to bring up the point that some people are skinnier than others. It was a positive experience for my body image, but now I feel like crap.

(This post was edited by johnwesely on Jun 27, 2011, 11:00 PM)

edge

Jun 27, 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1877 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] An explanation would be nice. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That was me, and I meant to send it to Campground. I got caught up reading other threads and didn't verify yet that it made it there. I will correct that, sorry.

As for the move, any point you were trying to make could have been taken as a slight on the poster of the other thread (which you could arguably do within the TOS, no need to start another thread,) or a confusing parrot thread title which would confuse the forums if a trend were to develop.

If you want to discuss a different perspective with an informatively titled thread, then have at it.

johnwesely

Jun 27, 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1872 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] An explanation would be nice. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
That was me, and I meant to send it to Campground. I got caught up reading other threads and didn't verify yet that it made it there. I will correct that, sorry.

As for the move, any point you were trying to make could have been taken as a slight on the poster of the other thread (which you could arguably do within the TOS, no need to start another thread,) or a confusing parrot thread title which would confuse the forums if a trend were to develop.

If you want to discuss a different perspective with an informatively titled thread, then have at it.

I appreciate your timely response. I am sorry for violating the TOS.

edge

Jun 27, 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1868 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] An explanation would be nice. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
edge wrote:

No worries. Carry on with your normal existence.

(Edited to add that since I was the first to recommend the Gunks to you in that most excellent & original thread of yours last year, and seeing as how you have been twice now and seem to enjoy it, I figured that you would cut me some slack on this apparently controversial thread move...)

(This post was edited by edge on Jun 27, 2011, 11:20 PM)

johnwesely

Jun 27, 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1859 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] An explanation would be nice. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
edge wrote:

No worries. Carry on with your normal existence.

(Edited to add that since I was the first to recommend the Gunks to you in that most excellent & original thread of yours last year, and seeing as how you have been twice now and seem to enjoy it, I figured that you would cut me some slack on this apparently controversial thread move...)

I don't really mind. I am just really bored right now and trying to keep occupied. Basically, you are keeping a kid off the streets right now.

FWIW, the Gunks are rad.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook