Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Jul 18, 2011, 4:57 PM
Post #76426 of 105309 (3648 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

snoopy138

Jul 18, 2011, 4:58 PM
Post #76427 of 105309 (3646 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Going climbing today...whooo!

I havesta remember to tape up my finger this time....it's been hurting.

Looks like I won't be touching rawk until teh Lepe trip. I'm gonna need the Sat and half of Sun of the trip to get back into it.

hopefully heading to tik rok saturday morning. not looking forward to teh drive bak with this jiant traffic debacle we're supposed to be having.

Carmageddon 2011!

yes, I'm trying to avoid that ketchfraze.

why are you having a carmagedon?

Because of the self-serving nature of SoCakians and our preference for Cadillac Escalades and 14-lane highways instead of public transport. Carpe Diem if you will.

Karmagedon

Theeeeeyyyrreeee Heeeeeeerrrrreeeeee

The gf headed south out of LA yesterday, made it about 7 miles in a about an hour and a half before turning back around. Which took her another hour and a half to get back home. Teh Exodus has begun.

Ewe cumming to tick rock this weekend?

I think he and teh gf are running away for teh weke end.

Yore still cumming owt tommorow?

yeah. I seem to have tweakered my finger trying to open teh ups package that contained my grigri, but I should be their. gotta leave ~1 though since my dad is flying in.

I didn't receive a spray-o-gram, so I'd assume that nussink was zent.

didn't go, finger wuz too fukt. still hurtz a bit, but is getting better.

snoopy138

Jul 18, 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #76428 of 105309 (3641 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Ok, a few more updates while I'm enjoying my coffee.

Went up Little Cottonwood yesterday, climbed with a couple friends who had just moved from Ohio to SLC, welcomed them to the Land of Milk and Green Jello. We got on Fallen Arches, which is a classic Steve Hong crack. Two cruxes, a 15 foot section of flared big fingers, and then a sweet boulder v-4-ish move up high, a throw from twin hand jam/undercling to a sloper. Hope to get back on it; no send, but it has quite a few rests, handjams, one big jug.

Today I think I'm going to run up Logan Canyon, revisit this old prodge I had. May have to tick it up and give it lyme disease, it's super intricate microcrimptic beta.

that is awl.

Isn't Hong the guy that did crazy stuff in Veadewoo? Or was that Tekeda?

Hong did a lot of teh hard thin hands/off-fingerz stuff at teh creke.

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:01 PM
Post #76429 of 105309 (3640 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
Crap! Need to drive back to Vegas and deal with my slumlord to make him fix my A/C. If I have to move out it's going to cost him. The bastard even thought he could raise my rent three months into my lease! hahahahahahahaha. My liar is waiting for me to show up to his office this afternoon to pick up the letter that I needs to send certified today. he's quickly going to figure out that the money he already owes me for materials to fix his house (in the lease), coupled with my security deposit, moving expenses, and court costs are going to cost him more than the $3k for a new A/C. Which he will have to fix anyway in order to rent it out again. Plus fix all the plumbing that doesn't work. He's fucking with the WRONG girl!

Sounds like ewe need to date yore landlord

*taps finger to nose slyly*

snoopy138

Jul 18, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #76430 of 105309 (3633 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Ok, a few more updates while I'm enjoying my coffee.

Went up Little Cottonwood yesterday, climbed with a couple friends who had just moved from Ohio to SLC, welcomed them to the Land of Milk and Green Jello. We got on Fallen Arches, which is a classic Steve Hong crack. Two cruxes, a 15 foot section of flared big fingers, and then a sweet boulder v-4-ish move up high, a throw from twin hand jam/undercling to a sloper. Hope to get back on it; no send, but it has quite a few rests, handjams, one big jug.

Today I think I'm going to run up Logan Canyon, revisit this old prodge I had. May have to tick it up and give it lyme disease, it's super intricate microcrimptic beta.

that is awl.

Isn't Hong the guy that did crazy stuff in Veadewoo? Or was that Tekeda?

Hong put up many of the 5* cracks in the Creke in the 80s.

The Veudauvoo name is Scarpelli.

I think Takeda was mostly known for El Cap assents in the early 90s.

apparently they all sound teh same to foreignerz.

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #76431 of 105309 (3633 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Looks like I won't be touching rawk until teh Lepe trip. I'm gonna need the Sat and half of Sun of the trip to get back into it.

hopefully heading to tik rok saturday morning. not looking forward to teh drive bak with this jiant traffic debacle we're supposed to be having.

Carmageddon 2011!

Because of the self-serving nature of SoCakians and our preference for Cadillac Escalades and 14-lane highways instead of public transport. Carpe Diem if you will.

Karmagedon

The gf headed south out of LA yesterday, made it about 7 miles in a about an hour and a half before turning back around. Which took her another hour and a half to get back home. Teh Exodus has begun.

yeah. I seem to have tweakered my finger trying to open teh ups package that contained my grigri, but I should be their. gotta leave ~1 though since my dad is flying in.

Ewe could kutz teh finger oft and then it wouldn't be defectivez.

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:04 PM
Post #76432 of 105309 (3625 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I referred to sectz as 'the intercourses' this weke-end. Teh Landlord said that I'm spending too much thyme in grupe. She also said that it ruined the moment.

snoopy138

Jul 18, 2011, 5:05 PM
Post #76433 of 105309 (3625 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Carmageddon 2011!

Karmagedon

Ewe could kutz teh finger oft and then it wouldn't be defectivez.

teh green daht fell oft mah fourhed.

imnotclever

Jul 18, 2011, 5:06 PM
Post #76434 of 105309 (3621 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
I referred to sectz as 'the intercourses' this weke-end. Teh Landlord said that I'm spending too much thyme in grupe. She also said that it ruined the moment.

Ouch.

climbs4fun

Jul 18, 2011, 5:07 PM
Post #76435 of 105309 (3615 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Crap! Need to drive back to Vegas and deal with my slumlord to make him fix my A/C. If I have to move out it's going to cost him. The bastard even thought he could raise my rent three months into my lease! hahahahahahahaha. My liar is waiting for me to show up to his office this afternoon to pick up the letter that I needs to send certified today. he's quickly going to figure out that the money he already owes me for materials to fix his house (in the lease), coupled with my security deposit, moving expenses, and court costs are going to cost him more than the $3k for a new A/C. Which he will have to fix anyway in order to rent it out again. Plus fix all the plumbing that doesn't work. He's fucking with the WRONG girl!

While it worked out grate for you... my landlord is 80 and a douchebag

Partner epoch

Jul 18, 2011, 5:07 PM
Post #76436 of 105309 (3614 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
Ha!

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #76437 of 105309 (3606 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:

what a mess. hope that gets worked out.

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #76438 of 105309 (3603 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Carmageddon 2011!

Karmagedon

From BJz to biting oft your finger. Recall zuccess!

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:20 PM
Post #76439 of 105309 (3600 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

She fixes the cable?

imnotclever

Jul 18, 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #76440 of 105309 (3594 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

While it worked out grate for you... my landlord is 80 and a douchebag

Rich douchebag? You could be the new Anna Nicole Smith!

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:22 PM
Post #76441 of 105309 (3592 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:

I read that out loud to the loyerette. She lafft and said 'tell her to get used to it!'

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:23 PM
Post #76442 of 105309 (3589 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:

She also says 'You guys are idiots'

kachoong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:25 PM
Post #76443 of 105309 (3581 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
kachoong wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So we're not climbing today on account of the heat.

Hah!

And humidity?

Ewe do realize I live in west Hell?

We've had six days since the end of May below 100 (96F the lowest) and we regularly have heat index of 120. There's some humidity, perhaps to 45-50%.

caughtinside

Jul 18, 2011, 5:25 PM
Post #76444 of 105309 (3580 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Man, If I had a dollar for every moment I've ruined.

climbs4fun

Jul 18, 2011, 5:26 PM
Post #76445 of 105309 (3577 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

what a mess. hope that gets worked out.

Oh, it will. I'm just hoping that he's smart about it. It would be a whole lot less hassle.

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #76446 of 105309 (3573 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

I read that out loud to the loyerette. She lafft and said 'tell her to get used to it!'

Did you read her the Grupe Gnuz too?

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #76447 of 105309 (3573 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

She also says 'You guys are idiots'

Teh Landlord and teh Lawyerette could be good feirnds.

kachoong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:28 PM
Post #76448 of 105309 (3572 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:

Hah!

kachoong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #76449 of 105309 (3668 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:

grupe... ruining teh moment since 2005.

Diphthong

Jul 18, 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #76450 of 105309 (3666 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Man, If I had a dollar for every moment I've ruined.

You could quit yore jorb? Oh wait...

First page Previous page 1 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook