Post #76 of 115 (2945 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
This is twice I've tried to catch the streaming video and both times I'm inundated by c0-workers wanting to talk to me. fukkers come back later after the finish!

haha. end of today was SPICYYYY some serious bike control just to save their own asses a few times

I kept the one earbud in and could hear all of that! But I did see Volker go off and that one dude flip and get back up.

Yea.. voulker and another guy went into the same driveway haha bunch of guys going around some of those top corners with a foot unclipped

saint_john

Jul 20, 2011, 6:12 PM
Post #77 of 115 (2936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
This is twice I've tried to catch the streaming video and both times I'm inundated by c0-workers wanting to talk to me. fukkers come back later after the finish!

haha. end of today was SPICYYYY some serious bike control just to save their own asses a few times

tomorrow should be even better

agreed. chck out course profile for thursdays stage. its brutal.

jakedatc

Jul 20, 2011, 6:42 PM
Post #78 of 115 (2934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [saint_john] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

saint_john wrote:
macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

Yea.. HC HC HC lots of destroyed legs tomorrow
and cold...

earlier this week.

imnotclever

Jul 20, 2011, 6:47 PM
Post #79 of 115 (2931 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
saint_john wrote:
macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

Yea.. HC HC HC lots of destroyed legs tomorrow
and cold...

earlier this week.
[image]http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/004_ironstring_galibier_tdf2011-660x439.jpg[/image]

nice stage for a solo flyer to gain some time.

areyoumydude

Jul 20, 2011, 7:38 PM
Post #80 of 115 (2924 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Either Cadel or Frank will have the yellow jersey tomorrow.

jakedatc

Jul 20, 2011, 7:40 PM
Post #81 of 115 (2922 views)
Shortcut

Re: [areyoumydude] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yea.. big mountain attack on Galibier one of those guys needs to drop the hammer and attack for real now. nothing else to wait for. I see Contador winning Alp d'huez friday.. that thing is made for him.

Partner macherry

Jul 20, 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #82 of 115 (2910 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

andy schleck needs to stop whining!! seriously.

he's going on about unnecessary descents............again!!!
http://velonews.competitor.com/...lly-necessary_185211

caughtinside

Jul 20, 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #83 of 115 (2906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Man sure seems to be a lot of whining. I understand the complaints about cranking the peloton through a sharp narrow turn right near the finish, but it seems like everything else is fair game. Complaining about descents? Unnecessary? The whole race is unnecessary. But it's the race.

jakedatc

Jul 20, 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #84 of 115 (2897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Someone tell Andy that the whole tour does not go uphill the whole way on 4 lane highways. fuuuuuck I really wanted him to do well this year after last year but now i'm all about Cadel or even AC kicking his ass. Andy can climb hills.. and this year not even that very well.. he sucks at Time trial and he can't go down hill. he is one shitty GC rider.

Partner macherry

Jul 21, 2011, 1:53 AM
Post #85 of 115 (2893 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
Someone tell Andy that the whole tour does not go uphill the whole way on 4 lane highways. fuuuuuck I really wanted him to do well this year after last year but now i'm all about Cadel or even AC kicking his ass. Andy can climb hills.. and this year not even that very well.. he sucks at Time trial and he can't go down hill. he is one shitty GC rider.

leopard/trek is one of the strongest teams out there. must be lots of frustration.

another nice norwegian finish today

squierbypetzl

Jul 21, 2011, 2:47 AM
Post #86 of 115 (2886 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:

leopard/trek is one of the strongest teams out there. must be lots of frustration.

Very nice finish. I had high hopes for Schleck this Tour, but he's failing big time.

Partner macherry

Jul 21, 2011, 3:36 PM
Post #87 of 115 (2867 views)
Shortcut

Re: [squierbypetzl] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

squierbypetzl wrote:
macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:

Very nice finish. I had high hopes for Schleck this Tour, but he's failing big time.

making the big comeback today

jakedatc

Jul 21, 2011, 3:58 PM
Post #88 of 115 (2863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Woooo Andy back in the game... Contador spit out the back bahaha. Frank got a free ride today... he just sat in and didn't see wind the entire day.

saint_john

Jul 21, 2011, 4:26 PM
Post #89 of 115 (2860 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

what a great stage!
of course Contador got dropped, he's not doping anymore.
Is Voekler doping?! his performace sure makes it look that way. he should not be able to keep up with the GC boys in the Alps.

Partner macherry

Jul 21, 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #90 of 115 (2852 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
Woooo Andy back in the game... Contador spit out the back bahaha. Frank got a free ride today... he just sat in and didn't see wind the entire day.

nice breakaway. cadel tried to bring it back, but not much support.....not that frank was in any hurry.

again, tomorrow will be interesting

areyoumydude

Jul 21, 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #91 of 115 (2840 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow! I didn't see that coming....and Little Tommie fighting back to keep the yellow jersey.

Great stage!

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jul 22, 2011, 3:47 AM
Post #92 of 115 (2824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [areyoumydude] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It looks like Cadel's race to lose now.

Partner macherry

Jul 22, 2011, 4:23 AM
Post #93 of 115 (2819 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
It looks like Cadel's race to lose now.

if he can keep it close, it might come down to the tt

imnotclever

Jul 22, 2011, 3:07 PM
Post #94 of 115 (2804 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

CRAP I've got a meeting starting in like 10 minutes. They're at the base of the alp right now.

jakedatc

Jul 22, 2011, 5:59 PM
Post #95 of 115 (2797 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
CRAP I've got a meeting starting in like 10 minutes. They're at the base of the alp right now.

HA sad for you..

Freaking awesome.. Andy, Frank and Cadel.. whoever has the best TT wins. AC got his ass smoked by some yougin' in the last 2km bahaha

saint_john

Jul 22, 2011, 8:21 PM
Post #96 of 115 (2786 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd bet that the overall winner will have a margin of victory of less than 20 seconds. here is my prediction for Paris:
1. C. Evans
2. A. Shleck at 17 seconds
3. F. Shleck at 58 seconds

Partner macherry

Jul 22, 2011, 9:54 PM
Post #97 of 115 (2775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA sad for you..

Freaking awesome.. Andy, Frank and Cadel.. whoever has the best TT wins. AC got his ass smoked by some yougin' in the last 2km bahaha

i'll second that. awesome stage. props to the young frenchman who one the stage. also nice riding by Ryder Hesjedal, kept the garmin team up them in the team standings. he's been riding near the front in the mtn. stages.

on a side note, nothing makes me cringe more than some of the spectators. some need to get their asses kicked. i don't how the riders stay so composed when you have a drunken fan doing idiotic things in front of you.

jakedatc

Jul 22, 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #98 of 115 (2773 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA sad for you..

i'll second that. awesome stage. props to the young frenchman who one the stage. also nice riding by Ryder Hesjedal, kept the garmin team up them in the team standings. he's been riding near the front in the mtn. stages.

on a side note, nothing makes me cringe more than some of the spectators. some need to get their asses kicked. i don't how the riders stay so composed when you have a drunken fan doing idiotic things in front of you.

Pretty sure they are just used to it. the cops were taking care of some people before they got too far which was good.

but for kaboom..
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

kachoong

Jul 22, 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #99 of 115 (2770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA sad for you..

Pretty sure they are just used to it. the cops were taking care of some people before they got too far which was good.

but for kaboom..
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Oh, that's awesome! I saw him do that and wondered what the guy said to him...

I've been enjoying these last three days too. I had three days worth to watch in the last 24 hrs, being away this week, so it was fun to watch it all consecutive. Tricky part was not finding anything out.

I think Cadel will have the legs over the Schlecks in the TT. Andy may have done too much and I never really saw Cadel crack, not like anyone else. But who knows... mechanical problems may come into it.

jakedatc

Jul 22, 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #100 of 115 (2764 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Tour de France 2011 ( Spoiler Alert! ) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
macherry wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
imnotclever wrote:

HA sad for you..

but for kaboom..
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Oh, that's awesome! I saw him do that and wondered what the guy said to him...

I've been enjoying these last three days too. I had three days worth to watch in the last 24 hrs, being away this week, so it was fun to watch it all consecutive. Tricky part was not finding anything out.

I think Cadel will have the legs over the Schlecks in the TT. Andy may have done too much and I never really saw Cadel crack, not like anyone else. But who knows... mechanical problems may come into it.

based on the scrubs. he was probably taunting him about doping in some way. which when you get close enough will get you punched in the face :) Remember Lance tossing that kid into the gutter at Tour of Cali :)

Andy's TT was good last year. And in a shorter TT like this year it will be a benefit to Andy. He will leave the gate 2 minutes behind Cadel and has 1 minute to play with. There is also a 2 "small" hills that could factor in.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook