Forums: Rockclimbing.com: Security & Scams:
Hello (posting a private message is OK?)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Security & Scams

Premier Sponsor:

billcoe_

Sep 6, 2011, 1:46 AM
Post #1 of 2 (4765 views)
Shortcut

Hello (posting a private message is OK?)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Following is a private message I rec'd via Rockclimbing.com PM system. Hope it's OK to post it and not violate any confidences.

"Hello
Date Sent:
Sep 4, 2011, 12:52 PM
Greetings,

I am sorry for the disturbance and sorry for contacting you through this medium. My name is Mr Allison Claude, Personal Assistant to Mr Desire Tagro the Interior Minister of Ivory Coast who was accused of embezzling government funds.

I managed to dislodge the sum of US$8.5 Million to a safe depository company in Spain. This money was part of the US$134 Million paid to Ivory Coast government by oil shipping firm Trafigura for out-of-court settlement after the 2006 dumping of waste in Abidjan, the capital city of Ivory Coast. You can read it in full through this news link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10366945

Right now the interior minister is under house arrest and all of us involved in the embezzlement are being monitored. All I am asking you is to help me secure this deposit from the depository company in Spain to your country for investment. If you are willing to assist me please get back to me at (allyy44@gmail.com) for more details and to discuss the modalities involved. Please be assured that everything is SAFE.

Thanks.

Allison. "

blondgecko

Sep 6, 2011, 2:40 AM
Post #2 of 2 (4747 views)
Shortcut

Re: [billcoe_] Hello (posting a private message is OK?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Moved to Security & Scams.

Yeah, those are pretty common. That one's already been banzed - like a surprising number of these scammers, "she" was stupid enough to PM a mod.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Security & Scams

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook