Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


sungam


Jan 17, 2012, 9:28 AM
Post #33801 of 45337 (3400 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Took my dog climbing for the second time. She did much better. She only whined some of the time I was climbing rather than all of it. The unintended consequence is the poochy is now more attached to me than my fiance, a total reversal. Dogs are so fickle.
I haven't taken my dog climbing for a few years. That just dawned on me.

Was the dog supposed to like your fiance more?


donald949


Jan 17, 2012, 9:33 AM
Post #33802 of 45337 (3398 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
grate weekend!

ended up heading to Malibu Creek with the BF, my brother, his gf and 2 others. 3 were pretty new climbers, I was one of 2 rope guns for the trip, which turned out really good because I couldn't chicken out and make other people lead for me :P Definitely was pushed out of my comfort zone, but in a good way. I think it really helped my lead head issues. Did a bunch of fun routes and camped sat night... good times!

I am way sore now
Awsome, sounds like a number of us got out for some mid winter warm weather climbing.

Eff yew awl
Sending ur luv too kalifornication.


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 9:46 AM
Post #33803 of 45337 (3396 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Took my dog climbing for the second time. She did much better. She only whined some of the time I was climbing rather than all of it. The unintended consequence is the poochy is now more attached to me than my fiance, a total reversal. Dogs are so fickle.
I haven't taken my dog climbing for a few years. That just dawned on me.

Was the dog supposed to like your fiance more?

It used too. Basically, if she was in one room and I was in another, there was nothing you could do to get the dog to stay with me voluntarily.


donald949


Jan 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
Post #33804 of 45337 (3391 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Took my dog climbing for the second time. She did much better. She only whined some of the time I was climbing rather than all of it. The unintended consequence is the poochy is now more attached to me than my fiance, a total reversal. Dogs are so fickle.
I haven't taken my dog climbing for a few years. That just dawned on me.

Was the dog supposed to like your fiance more?

It used too. Basically, if she was in one room and I was in another, there was nothing you could do to get the dog to stay with me voluntarily.

Opps...
I thought you were saying the dog loved you more than the fiance loved you. Crazy


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 10:45 AM
Post #33805 of 45337 (3383 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Took my dog climbing for the second time. She did much better. She only whined some of the time I was climbing rather than all of it. The unintended consequence is the poochy is now more attached to me than my fiance, a total reversal. Dogs are so fickle.
I haven't taken my dog climbing for a few years. That just dawned on me.

Was the dog supposed to like your fiance more?

It used too. Basically, if she was in one room and I was in another, there was nothing you could do to get the dog to stay with me voluntarily.

Opps...
I thought you were saying the dog loved you more than the fiance loved you. Crazy

The dog is clearly less loyal.


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 10:49 AM
Post #33806 of 45337 (3382 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Should I go to T Wall or Rumbling Bald this weekend?


erisspirit


Jan 17, 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #33807 of 45337 (3378 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #33808 of 45337 (3374 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!


sungam


Jan 17, 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #33809 of 45337 (3369 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
Should I go to T Wall or Rumbling Bald this weekend?
I vote for the Bald. Could turn out to be too col to rope climb and the bald has some good bouldering as a backup.


sungam


Jan 17, 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #33810 of 45337 (3368 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.


erisspirit


Jan 17, 2012, 1:20 PM
Post #33811 of 45337 (3365 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.

that...

Go from the Palm Springs up to the top of San Jacinto...

luckily there is a bail point at only 8,000 feet of gain :P and there is beer there

I was on the 8,000 to 10,000 part a couple weeks ago and it's meh... not clear but not enough snow to make it awesome...


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #33812 of 45337 (3363 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.

Sounds pointless.


johnwesely


Jan 17, 2012, 1:29 PM
Post #33813 of 45337 (3362 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Should I go to T Wall or Rumbling Bald this weekend?
I vote for the Bald. Could turn out to be too col to rope climb and the bald has some good bouldering as a backup.

Too cold to climb? What is that?


erisspirit


Jan 17, 2012, 1:51 PM
Post #33814 of 45337 (3359 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.

Sounds pointless.

sounds hilly Tongue


erisspirit


Jan 17, 2012, 2:24 PM
Post #33815 of 45337 (3356 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

my truck battery died!

I guess it is 6 years old...


donald949


Jan 17, 2012, 5:20 PM
Post #33816 of 45337 (3339 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.

that...

Go from the Palm Springs up to the top of San Jacinto...

luckily there is a bail point at only 8,000 feet of gain :P and there is beer there

I was on the 8,000 to 10,000 part a couple weeks ago and it's meh... not clear but not enough snow to make it awesome...
Via snow creek?
That is THE SoCal Alpine climb.
But a bit much for me. I'll take the tram.


donald949


Jan 17, 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #33817 of 45337 (3337 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
hmmm people are trying to convince me to do Cactus to Clouds this weekend...

I think they are trying to kill me...

What is that!
Google says it is a long hike with 10k feet of gain.

Sounds pointless.
Because its there...


airscape


Jan 18, 2012, 2:41 AM
Post #33818 of 45337 (3326 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wuzz up guys!!

So I want to search a wikipedia today and I get the strike thing..

Why does Americas fucking war with the interwebz??

War on Error404 iz the new war on terror?


sungam


Jan 18, 2012, 3:43 AM
Post #33819 of 45337 (3323 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [airscape] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Wuzz up guys!!

So I want to search a wikipedia today and I get the strike thing..

Why does Americas fucking war with the interwebz??

War on Error404 iz the new war on terror?
Something like like. The whole SOPA/PIPA thing is an embarrassment.


sungam


Jan 18, 2012, 3:51 AM
Post #33820 of 45337 (3322 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
airscape wrote:
Wuzz up guys!!

So I want to search a wikipedia today and I get the strike thing..

Why does Americas fucking war with the interwebz??

War on Error404 iz the new war on terror?
Something like like. The whole SOPA/PIPA thing is an embarrassment.
Something like that*.


johnwesely


Jan 18, 2012, 5:18 AM
Post #33821 of 45337 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
airscape wrote:
Wuzz up guys!!

So I want to search a wikipedia today and I get the strike thing..

Why does Americas fucking war with the interwebz??

War on Error404 iz the new war on terror?
Something like like. The whole SOPA/PIPA thing is an embarrassment.

Iz embarrassed..


johnwesely


Jan 18, 2012, 5:18 AM
Post #33822 of 45337 (3313 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Mostly by the misplaced italics.


johnwesely


Jan 18, 2012, 5:22 AM
Post #33823 of 45337 (3312 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Weather looks bad this weekend. Maybe no climbing after all.


johnwesely


Jan 18, 2012, 5:23 AM
Post #33824 of 45337 (3311 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ARC'ed in the gym last night. I really need to either get my ipod back or get a friend. Soooooo boring.


johnwesely


Jan 18, 2012, 5:26 AM
Post #33825 of 45337 (3309 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5344

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am doing a 6 week foundation phase of mostly ARCing to help ease me back in after my injury. If I survive, it means I really love climbing.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook