Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Looking for climbing partner (indoor and outdoor)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Cprosser16

Jan 30, 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #1 of 3 (3277 views)
Shortcut

Looking for climbing partner (indoor and outdoor)  (North_America: United_States: Missouri)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am a student at MST in Rolla and I am hoping to get more climbing in this semester indoors for the first month or two of the year then some outdoors climbs once it gets nice out. I have been climbing for a little under a year now and have a lot of experience indoors and a decent amount outdoors. I do not lead climb but I am at the level that I should start to get into it. I am familiar with mostly tree anchors outdoors but I have set up about 10 bolted anchors.

I am looking for someone who wants to go climbing indoors every weekend at a minimum in St Louis and then once it warms up outdoors on the weekends. Given I lead the students life my plans can fluctuate rapidly, but If I make plans to climb I will do my best not to flake out. Only things I can see preventing me from climbing every weekend is school events or the occasional trip home to the parents in KC.

If you want to climb with me indoors and/or outdoors this spring then reply to this and we can talk about getting together to climb.

Andy3050

Feb 11, 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #2 of 3 (3181 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Cprosser16] Looking for climbing partner (indoor and outdoor) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey my name is Andy and I live in Ballwin, MO (about an hour and half from you). I moved here from Carbondale, IL about 6 months ago and have not climbed since I've moved to MO. If you're still interested in finding a partner send me an email (andytheberg@yahoo.com). I have been climbing (not consistently) for over 5 years and have plenty of experience in top rope, sport, trad, and aid. Looking to get back into it and would like to see what MO has to offer outdoors (Southern IL is only 2 hrs from me and the climbing down there is great). Hit me up whenver you can and maybe we can set up a time to meet up at a gym in STL or around you if there is one.

Rockalanche

Mar 27, 2012, 1:38 AM
Post #3 of 3 (3044 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Cprosser16] Looking for climbing partner (indoor and outdoor) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I may be pretty late to this post but I just started climbing a month ago and have been looking for a climbing buddy myself. I am pretty low on money therefore as of now I am only able to climb indoors at upper limits in Maryland heights west county. I would love to start climbing outdoor also. If I'm not to late to this post e-mail me at libbym@cbchs.org

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook