RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

yaksa

Apr 9, 2012, 8:47 AM
Post #1 of 4 (949 views)
Shortcut

build a climbing center project offering in Malaysia
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hi there,

i am yaksa Malaysian Chinese, i am looking for a experience climber to consult / help me to build a indoor climbing center in Malaysia ( *Melaka ).

i meet this sport 10 years ago when i was studying in Australia ( Melbourne ) , i do like this sport and wish to have a rock climbing center in my home town.

my problems now is, i don't have an idea to build the climbing wall structure, and lot's of details also.

i wish i will meet a right person come to Malaysia ( Melaka ), to be my Think-tank, helping me to start a rock climbing center in Melaka.

*Melaka : Unesco area

( i am running 3 backpackers guest house and a travellers cafe in Unesco area China Town )

p/s:

1. i will provide accommodation, on my own backpackers lodging.
2. free one set of breakfast every morning come with tea or fresh coffee, in our cafe.
3. RM30 allowance per working day. ( the living cost in Melaka is cheap )
4. allowance for plain ticket 15%-25%.

*Normally Malaysia give 3 months visa for travellers.

to know more about me find me out from face book by this voyagetravellerslounge@hotmail.com
i wish some one will be interested with this project.

yaksa
mrlimsoonleng@hotmail.com

acorneau

Apr 9, 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #2 of 4 (913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [yaksa] build a climbing center project offering in Malaysia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Contact Eman, he goes by "guangzhou" around here. His new gym:

http://www.indoclimb.com/

The build thread:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2511179#2511179

yaksa wrote:
hi there,

i am yaksa Malaysian Chinese, i am looking for a experience climber to consult / help me to build a indoor climbing center in Malaysia ( *Melaka ).

i meet this sport 10 years ago when i was studying in Australia ( Melbourne ) , i do like this sport and wish to have a rock climbing center in my home town.

my problems now is, i don't have an idea to build the climbing wall structure, and lot's of details also.

i wish i will meet a right person come to Malaysia ( Melaka ), to be my Think-tank, helping me to start a rock climbing center in Melaka.

( i am running 3 backpackers guest house and a travellers cafe in Unesco area China Town )

p/s:

2. free one set of breakfast every morning come with tea or fresh coffee, in our cafe.

to know more about me find me out from face book by this voyagetravellerslounge@hotmail.com

yaksa

(This post was edited by acorneau on Apr 9, 2012, 1:51 PM)

yaksa

Apr 10, 2012, 3:15 PM
Post #3 of 4 (851 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acorneau] build a climbing center project offering in Malaysia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thanks for yr advice. i will try to contact with him. with yr little bit help may change a lot of thing.Wink

guangzhou

Apr 11, 2012, 1:34 AM
Post #4 of 4 (809 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acorneau] build a climbing center project offering in Malaysia [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

acorneau wrote:
Contact Eman, he goes by "guangzhou" around here. His new gym:

http://www.indoclimb.com/

The build thread:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2511179#2511179

yaksa wrote:
hi there,

p/s:

yaksa

Thanks for the recommendation.

If I remember correctly, Melaka has a outdoor climbing tower surrounded by palm trees. If that is your only climbing competition in the area, than it's worth investigating the possibilities. Sent you an email with some ways I can help.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook