Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

ladyscarlett

Aug 7, 2012, 6:58 AM
Post #1 of 81 (56740 views)
Shortcut

Giving up...
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

It's been a while since I came back to the kiddie pool, but here I am, back. Where somehow, it's comfortable to rant and rail about problems the masters, mentors, and accomplished old 'rope muskets' have solved before they learned to kiss.

So it's been a while since I've climbed. This, of course, is all my own fault. I could make the time, even though my work hours have tripled in the past 2 weeks, taking over this month of prime climbing time. Even though, even though...these are all realities, yet in my head, they are excuses.

'I'm working to put gas in my car for my next trip...'
'I'm earning money to get that new piece that is mandatory for climbing...

It all sounds so hollow in my head, even though I recognize the rational truth of it.

I want to go climbing, and I constantly feel that because I don't just balls up and do it, I must not want it enough. Thus, maybe I should give up this climbing thing cause I must obviously be a poser. I'm not a climber, my rack isn't hard earned, it's just stupid. It's time to give it up.

And the doubt roars louder, with each passing day of beautiful climbing weather, each summit picture I see, each TR I read. Of course, I can't stop checking the weather, or reading the death out of forums, and drooling over picture intensive TRs.

I've only been climbing for 5 years! How do those, climbing for 30+ years weather the frustration of dealing with realities that may keep (even if just temporarily) one from getting relief from this urge, this compulsion, this...addiction to the rock.

I can't climb...wah wah wah, if I were a real climber I would just STFU and go climb something already. But I can't...and its doing a number on my weary brainmeats. This duration of frustration is wearing on the mind, if only I could get over it.

If only I could let it go..

If only I could give it up...

Thanks for reading,

Cheers

LS

singletrackmike

Aug 7, 2012, 9:37 AM
Post #2 of 81 (56704 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ladyscarlett] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

I don't think you're going to make it. Giving up that is. If you came here to make this rant, and not go cold turkey, you're hooked on crack, rock, granite, etc.
Just put climbing aside for a while - out of mind but not out of sight. I "gave up" climbing for 20 some years. I had other priorities. Lost my climbing partner. A couple of other excuses, but then came back hard in my late 50's. Now I'm facing constantly sore finger joints among the other aches & pains, and have considered giving up again. But I know I won't. I'll just start climbing easier climbs and less often, and make sure I climb for fun only. As Dirty Harry says, "a man's got to know his limitations".
Take a break from putting pressure on yourself, and as you do, repeat what Arnold said - "I'll be bach (back)".

NikNak

Aug 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #3 of 81 (56692 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

ladyscarlett i haven't been climbing for 30 years, im a complete newbie (11 weeks and counting) but if you permit, i feel i have something to share.

I am 30 years old. I have a mortgage but no kids and no steady partner. So i have one big responsiblity only (the house). 5 years ago I was in a good job with good career prospects so I decided to buy a house and just work work work work work to try and clear the mortgage by the time i was 40 so i would have the rest of my life without burden.

Unfortuantely a good friends dad died not too long back. Its very sad to say but as he looked into his dads casket he just couldn't see the point of it anymore. All the years working to get a roof over your head, to end up in a casket only really having a few years of your life to yourself. It's not that he didn't respect all his dad had done and provided for him. HE jsut understood there and then that he was not going to live his life under the 9-5 grind, working to make somebody else rich all for the carrot of 4 weeks (Woohoo) vacation a year.

So he started to speak about this feeling and he was shocked to find a lot of people we knew had or were int he process of reaching the same feeling. 8 of our mates have givne up their fancy city jobs, sold all their posessions and are now travelling the world. Who knows what they will end up doing later in life, they may return to work, they may find oppertunities on their tradvels and build business and lifes for themselves.

Myself... I would have loved to gone with them but I have the shackle of the mortgage and the housing market here isn't good. So alas I could not go. But I decided to give up the fancy high paid job with the rubbish work to life balance. I'm currently not working, I have money in the bank to keep the bills paid for half a year. I've taken up rock climbing (well indoor bouldering but we all need to start somewhere right) and have my first outdoors climb shceduled for Friday this week with a couple more friends who didnt go travelling but also gave up their jobs.

The reality is, there is not enough hours in the day to do everything we would want to do. Most people get trapped in their reality. A job, paying the bills, early to bed and family responsbility.

For me, I gave up the fancy job and fancy car. I've given up certain vices like online poker. I am using the time now available to me to develop certain interests and also investigating business operrtunities for myself. If i run out of moeny i will go back to work, a low responsiblity, low wage but more importantly a time flexible job. And i will do that until my business plans come to fruition. Location independant with residual income.

It's a daunting prospect giving up what society or your family expects of you. There will be people who shout at you, people who mock you. But they are not you. We all in life need to figure out what makes us happoy and what we want from life. The blanks... the job, the bills, the resposibilities etc.. they can all be tailored to suit whatever it is you find that makes you happy.

I absolutely hate this current #YOLO theme running through the kids today. They probably don't understand life, and its implications. But there is a shred of truth in that there YOLO thing.

It doesn't sound like you want to give up on climbing. But whether you call them excuses or realities, your current situation is not condusive to have the time for rock climbing by the sounds of it. So what you need is time. The question you should really ask yourself, and the question that only you can answer, is are you prepeared to give up something to enable you to go rock climbing, or are you prepared to give up rock climbing.

That doesn't neccessarily mean giving up your job, but what expenses can be cut to allow you to work less / for less and bring climbing back into your life. If that is what you want.

Amorino

Aug 7, 2012, 2:14 PM
Post #4 of 81 (56611 views)
Shortcut

Re: [NikNak] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I too started at 30 im 33 now and i love climbing!

Im from England so the weather is not always the best so i climb once a week indoors.

If its something you enjoy keep at it. I've had times when I've had a break and its always hard to get back into it let alone bring my fitness back to a standard that I'm happy with.

NikNak

Aug 7, 2012, 3:20 PM
Post #5 of 81 (56574 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Amorino] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Howdy amorino where abouts in England? Im from the Wirral (over the river from Liverpool) and this friday we intend to check out Helsby, Frodsham and Pex Hill... no serious climbing (althought they are very good spots by all accounts) we are going to just to get a feel for the places etc...and since its meant to be sunny this friday im sure a bbq will be lit at some point ;)

Good to hear from another late starter, I regret i didn;t make time for climbing sooner and i'm worried about the length of time it will take to develop strong tendons and ligaments. Maybe you could make a thread about your journey from starting to where you are upto now (lets not hijack ladyscarletts thread!)

ladyscarlett

Aug 7, 2012, 3:36 PM
Post #6 of 81 (56563 views)
Shortcut

Re: [singletrackmike] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (4 ratings)  
Can't Post

cheers for reading folks.

huh, take a break from putting pressure on myself...that is a good thought. As a lazy person in general, I try to refrain from breaks lest they get out of hand, but maybe I don't have worry so much with this addiction...

the frustration is a little harder to bear than expexcted is all...i will get used to it I suppose.

cheers!
LS

Kartessa

Aug 7, 2012, 3:51 PM
Post #7 of 81 (56546 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Lady!

We've been at it about the same amount of time, and like you, I've hit a dry spell with no time/inclination to get out there.

Right now I have 3 jobs eating up my time, and after my son's diagnosis, I fear being away from him longer than I have to be. I can pull of one trip to the gym every week for maybe 1-2 hours once I get my son to bed.

It sucks balls. Last summer I managed to get out at least 3-4 times a week, I was the strongest I've ever been. Now I'm totally weaksauce and struggling just to walk up stairs Tongue

But this fall I'll be facing some down time, my son will be starting school and I'll be able to play for as long as I can climb without freezing solid.

I think that no matter what your sport, your passion, your life - you can't do it 24/7/365 - there has to be breaks, whether you want them or not. I know its hard, I get the shakes too, fingers gripping my desk just to see if I still have my crimp strength. So during this "break" remember to breathe. By the time we hit our 30-year hard(wo)man status, we will have taken many such breaks. Work, family, and other ambitions and opportunities will lead us in different directions but if we're lucky and headstrong, we'll come back with aching fingers and scrambled brains trying hard to get back what we had when we thought we could live in the woods and climb for the rest of our lives.

chris

Aug 7, 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #8 of 81 (56487 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If you do this long enough, everyone takes "sabbaticals". I took a full year off after witnessing a fatal accident in '93, and it isn't completely unheard of me not to climb anything - not even in the gym - if its puking snow in January. I think its healthy to take a break, step away, for a day - a week - a month.

A friend of mine, in his 50's, gathered a bunch of his friends at a party he was throwing. He pulled out his climbing equipment, declared he was retiring from the sport, and offered it all to us. We all knew better, convinced him to keep the gear and loan it out to us when we needed things (like his wide crack rack), and sure enough, three months later, he and I were standing on a summit in the Sierra. Some retirement, eh?

So if you feel burned out, step back. Take up trail running to stay in the mountains, or mountain biking, or whatever. If you're truly hooked, you'll hear the siren call and come back to the rock again.

guangzhou

Aug 8, 2012, 2:30 AM
Post #9 of 81 (56380 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

NikNak wrote:
ladyscarlett i haven't been climbing for 30 years, im a complete newbie (11 weeks and counting) but if you permit, i feel i have something to share.

I am 30 years old. I have a mortgage but no kids and no steady partner. So i have one big responsiblity only (the house). 5 years ago I was in a good job with good career prospects so I decided to buy a house and just work work work work work to try and clear the mortgage by the time i was 40 so i would have the rest of my life without burden.

Unfortuantely a good friends dad died not too long back. Its very sad to say but as he looked into his dads casket he just couldn't see the point of it anymore. All the years working to get a roof over your head, to end up in a casket only really having a few years of your life to yourself. It's not that he didn't respect all his dad had done and provided for him. HE jsut understood there and then that he was not going to live his life under the 9-5 grind, working to make somebody else rich all for the carrot of 4 weeks (Woohoo) vacation a year.

So he started to speak about this feeling and he was shocked to find a lot of people we knew had or were int he process of reaching the same feeling. 8 of our mates have givne up their fancy city jobs, sold all their posessions and are now travelling the world. Who knows what they will end up doing later in life, they may return to work, they may find oppertunities on their tradvels and build business and lifes for themselves.

Good on them, more people need to live life fore sure. To many people make excuses on why they can't. Most of the time, the excuses are just that.

In reply to:
Myself... I would have loved to gone with them but I have the shackle of the mortgage and the housing market here isn't good.

A good example of an excuse.

In reply to:
So alas I could not go. But I decided to give up the fancy high paid job with the rubbish work to life balance. I'm currently not working, I have money in the bank to keep the bills paid for half a year. I've taken up rock climbing (well indoor bouldering but we all need to start somewhere right) and have my first outdoors climb shceduled for Friday this week with a couple more friends who didnt go travelling but also gave up their jobs.

Enjoy your climbing trip.

In reply to:
The reality is, there is not enough hours in the day to do everything we would want to do. Most people get trapped in their reality. A job, paying the bills, early to bed and family responsbility.

So very true.

In reply to:
For me, I gave up the fancy job and fancy car. I've given up certain vices like online poker. I am using the time now available to me to develop certain interests and also investigating business operrtunities for myself. If i run out of moeny i will go back to work, a low responsiblity, low wage but more importantly a time flexible job. And i will do that until my business plans come to fruition. Location independant with residual income.

Good luck with your plans, personal and business.

In reply to:
It's a daunting prospect giving up what society or your family expects of you. There will be people who shout at you, people who mock you. But they are not you. We all in life need to figure out what makes us happoy and what we want from life. The blanks... the job, the bills, the resposibilities etc.. they can all be tailored to suit whatever it is you find that makes you happy.

So true, plenty of naysayers out there. What you'll find is that once you step out and move into the new world, you'll meet other like minded people who will encourage you instead of telling you why you shouldn't take the risk or change you life.

In reply to:
I absolutely hate this current #YOLO theme running through the kids today. They probably don't understand life, and its implications. But there is a shred of truth in that there YOLO thing.

What is YOLO

In reply to:
It doesn't sound like you want to give up on climbing. But whether you call them excuses or realities, your current situation is not condusive to have the time for rock climbing by the sounds of it. So what you need is time. The question you should really ask yourself, and the question that only you can answer, is are you prepeared to give up something to enable you to go rock climbing, or are you prepared to give up rock climbing.

That doesn't neccessarily mean giving up your job, but what expenses can be cut to allow you to work less / for less and bring climbing back into your life. If that is what you want.

NikNak

Aug 8, 2012, 9:16 AM
Post #10 of 81 (56312 views)
Shortcut

Re: [guangzhou] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

guangzhou wrote:
In reply to:

What is YOLO

YOLO stands for you only live once. The kids have taken a good idea, abreviated it, and now use it to justify doing any number of blatantly stupid things, usually but not neccessarily accompanied by a tight piece of jailbait pulling a duck face and exclaiming YOLO like the preceding act of stupidity was the most outrageously daring and honorable act ever (and not, infact, stupid)

It is also used to appoint epicness to what would otherwise be mundane acts. 'OMG!?!!? just tweeted something on justin biebers <3 twitter #YOLO'

or

'ordered regular instead of diet coke. #YOLO'

etc

;)

billcoe_

Aug 8, 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #11 of 81 (56226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd just encourage you all to quit. If more climbers quit than took it up the world would be a better place for the rest of us.

oh noes, I DID NOT just say that out loud did i? OMG, [embarrassed silence....]. You know you were thinking it too. Shocked

About 39-40 years into it here, I hurt my shoulder bad and am trying to rest it so I haven't gotten out much lately. Doing a lot of hiking these days. I had a 25 pitch day last May in Yosemite that I keep in my mind when I need a mental fix. Best thing I'd suggest to you LS - grab a partner who's company you love and head out someplace close to you and do some easy fun laps. Bouldering or top roping- nothing serious. Keep all the stress out of it and make it be about hanging out in a fantastic place with fantastic folks that you like.

It comes and goes. 20 years back I was married and raising kids, had 22 rental houses and also a full time 8-5 job all juggling at the same time....it was difficult to stay involved but that's what I did then. Even 20 min of easy bouldering would put my mind at ease and make me feel connected and happy.

ninepointeight

Aug 9, 2012, 11:03 AM
Post #12 of 81 (56097 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It's normal for interests to wax and wane. After a decade or so you'll completely drop some and add others.

It sounds like you want to climb though, so why 'give up'? You don't need to fit some mold or get out a certain number of days every month to call yourself a climber.

(This post was edited by ninepointeight on Aug 9, 2012, 11:09 AM)

gunkiemike

Aug 9, 2012, 7:30 PM
Post #13 of 81 (56028 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've been climbing for 37 years. Sometimes it's in the background and I'd get out just rarely. Other times the personal issues permit me to climb multiple times/week. But climbing is an important part of who I am, so it's always there. Some people do drift away after x years and never climb again. I guess they don't have it in their soul the way I do. If you try to give it up and can't, I suppose that validates that you're a climber for life. If you can stay away, then I suppose it's not your #1 thing. Or not anymore at least.

oldrnotboldr

Aug 21, 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #14 of 81 (55598 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've "quit" climbing three times over the past 30 years. The addiction is strong once its in your blood. If it is truly there, it will happen when you are ready. Just beat yourself up over it. The ego is not worth it.

Plan a weekend ahead, load the car friday night (or whatever day) and go do it. Sometimes it helps to have a partner to share expenses and motivate.

Gmburns2000

Aug 22, 2012, 1:09 AM
Post #15 of 81 (55567 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ladyscarlett wrote:
It's been a while since I came back to the kiddie pool, but here I am, back. Where somehow, it's comfortable to rant and rail about problems the masters, mentors, and accomplished old 'rope muskets' have solved before they learned to kiss.

So it's been a while since I've climbed. This, of course, is all my own fault. I could make the time, even though my work hours have tripled in the past 2 weeks, taking over this month of prime climbing time. Even though, even though...these are all realities, yet in my head, they are excuses.

'I'm working to put gas in my car for my next trip...'
'I'm earning money to get that new piece that is mandatory for climbing...

It all sounds so hollow in my head, even though I recognize the rational truth of it.

I want to go climbing, and I constantly feel that because I don't just balls up and do it, I must not want it enough. Thus, maybe I should give up this climbing thing cause I must obviously be a poser. I'm not a climber, my rack isn't hard earned, it's just stupid. It's time to give it up.

And the doubt roars louder, with each passing day of beautiful climbing weather, each summit picture I see, each TR I read. Of course, I can't stop checking the weather, or reading the death out of forums, and drooling over picture intensive TRs.

I've only been climbing for 5 years! How do those, climbing for 30+ years weather the frustration of dealing with realities that may keep (even if just temporarily) one from getting relief from this urge, this compulsion, this...addiction to the rock.

I can't climb...wah wah wah, if I were a real climber I would just STFU and go climb something already. But I can't...and its doing a number on my weary brainmeats. This duration of frustration is wearing on the mind, if only I could get over it.

If only I could let it go..

If only I could give it up...

Thanks for reading,

Cheers

LS

rule #1 - quote the OP

rule #2 - less innuendo = someone other than Lady Scarlett wrote this

rule #3 - there are no rules

I've been a climber for about 13.5 years now, and I haven't touched rock or been to a gym in a few months. I've had WONDERFUL weather in a notoriously wet city and ample opportunity to get out. Why haven't I gone? Simply put, I have some other things I need to sort out first. Does this mean I'm giving up? Hell no! It just means that other priorities have taken spot numero uno...for the time being.

I wrote a couple of years ago how I murdered my passion for climbing and that it was over for me, and it some respects how I had treated climbing really was over for me, but I still climbed. What changed? My attitude, and that's it.

You won't give up climbing. You may change how you approach it, but you won't give up. Come back to me in five years and if you haven't climbed in five years I'll tell you to wait another five.

Life has it ups and downs. All ups and downs are dependent on perspective. You may be down on climbing, but all that means is you're up on something else. I'm not climbing these days, and I don't really have the itch because what has taken up my time is really quite exciting to me. But that doesn't mean I'm quitting. It just means that I'm waiting for a rainy day.

SylviaSmile

Aug 24, 2012, 9:32 PM
Post #16 of 81 (55411 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Here's the right attitude to have about climbing: http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

mtnjohn

Aug 24, 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #17 of 81 (55391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've only read through a few of the previous post so if this has been said already; oh well.
I've been climbing almost 25 years. In the begining I got the bug BAD! Climbed whenever & wherever possible. There were no gyms so we'd climb anything within driving distance after work and every weekend was a trip to the pinns. For years I'd make at least two extend pilgrimages to climb. Over the years I've had more active years and less active years. My professional life demands more time and my extended trips are 4 days in Valley if I'm lucky! It still ebbs and flows but I always continue to climb. I hit phases where it's just the gym, for months! I get to the point where I'm bored and unmotivated but I keep going to the gym with the knowledge that one of these days i'll be back where I neeed to be and if keep my fitness to some standard, I'll enjoy my trip that much more. So I get up at 5:30 hit the gym at 6:00 for a couple hours, go to work, go home and repeat, repeat, repeat. I know that climbing will always be there for me and to keep myself motivated through the lulls I just start thinking of great routes in great places and remind myself that even 20 years ago I couldn't do these routes off the couch (though i could do alot more then)!
Push through the lull, there are infinite amazing routes and trips to experience. After all these years my best trip was the most recent. that's true every time!

dingus

Dec 19, 2012, 4:40 PM
Post #18 of 81 (54415 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Ladyscarlett! Since you started this thread....

Indian Rock

Donner Pk

Kirkwood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTcxrw-sAt8

Tuolumne

Your lead, girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0WrqEIr8RE

The Moke!

Brilliant lead btw....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gbULN67TI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGULE-hOZI

Cookiewood again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9d0z2xzI4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=348POnvEQfU

Auburn

Secret places

Highball!

The Far Side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5IrVzllsk

Last Sunday

Mud peak defeat!

Here's to you.... partner

And yes, I think you have a problem. :-)

And to answer your question from the OP... those of us with 30+ years indabidness (actually, forty years, in my case)... the way we deal with climbing doldrums is to...

get ready for it....

LET'S GO CLIMBING!

Like, this weekend????

DMT

(This post was edited by dingus on Dec 19, 2012, 4:51 PM)

ladyscarlett

Dec 19, 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #19 of 81 (54289 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hehe, oh yeah!

So much for the theory that I'm a troll...

So yeah...getting out there is simply that, and worth every moment.

Sure I don't get out much, but I sure feel like I savor the moments I can, and it keeps me carving out the time my mind and body really needs.

Let's Climb!

Cheers

LS

dingus

Dec 29, 2012, 2:20 PM
Post #20 of 81 (53943 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You're a troll???!!!1111

Well someone might have told me?

Yep let's keep carving out that time, whenever and where ever we can. :-) I'll rope up with you any time. The last time was out of this world, as usual.

Your spider
DMT

dingus

Aug 17, 2013, 6:11 AM
Post #21 of 81 (52215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

LS its been a year since Indian Rock. I love climbing with you more than ever, my dear friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th5KOvnS8Fg

Still giving it up after all these years. Noobs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAJ6ZyAJLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-nGYWq9TyU

Gratuitous Edge shot!

Papa Roach

Cheers!

DMT

(This post was edited by dingus on Aug 17, 2013, 6:47 AM)

5.samadhi

Aug 17, 2013, 2:37 PM
Post #22 of 81 (52112 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ITT: Other than the OP (which was brilliant) Dingus made another ho-hum RC.com thread amazing.

dingus

Sep 3, 2013, 3:02 PM
Post #23 of 81 (51604 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

High ball top out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCwFUQGj1Jw

DMT

ladyscarlett

Sep 3, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #24 of 81 (51508 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] Giving up... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nope...giving up just wasn't for me.

Looks like it'll take more than an unconventional work schedule to take me out of the mountains.

Whooo for rock time!

Cheers

LS

ps - top outs are the way to go whenever possible!

dingus

Sep 4, 2013, 6:06 PM
Post #25 of 81 (51403 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

^^^ Got that right.

As it got darker you climbed better ;-) including that 'other un'

I love the blackness below... could be 20 feet, could be 200 or 2000... quien sabe???

Top outs are better than the alternatives that's for sure! Taint no pad down there in the dark.

Haha nice approach boots! (love em!)

Climber Chic.

Leaving the girly girl stuff in the City...

The best news is - The Adventure Continues...

Cheers
DMT

(This post was edited by dingus on Sep 4, 2013, 6:08 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Beginners

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook