RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

per.andersson

Jan 7, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #1 of 1 (955 views)
Shortcut

Bugaboos Aug 5-30
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I´m a 32 year old guy from Sweden, travelling the world in search of some climbable rock. Would love to sample some of the moderate classics on different spires at the Bugaboos. Got a single or double rack, a rope, no car, 5 years of MP trad and alpine experience, and safety is my #1 priority. I´ll fly into Calgary some time around the 5th of Aug, and will possibly spend a day or two in Canmore before heading up to the Bugaboos. I´m quite flexible with the dates, and can climb anything from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. I plan on camping most of the time. May take a short brake from the place in the middle of August, and head down to Canmore. Some routes I´d like to do include:

West Ridge 5.4 *** 500m (Pigeon Spire)
Snowpatch Route 5.8 *** 19p (Snowpatch Spire)
Northeast Ridge 5.8 ***10p (Bugaboo Spire)
Wildflowers 5.9** 8p (Snowpatch Spire)
Paddle Flake Direct 5.10 ** 5p (Crescent Spire)
McTech Arete 5.10- *** 6p (Crescent Spire)
Becky- Choinard 5.10 *** 15 p (South Howser)

I´m up for harder routes too, but you´ll have to do the crux pitches :). On bad weather days I´ll be doing some studies, so my pace can be quite flexible. If you´d like to climb a lot we can do that, but I´m happy to take plenty of rest days if that suits you better. However, because of the studies I will not be too keen to head out if the forecast is dodgy.

If it sounds interesting, send an email to per160 at hotmail.com, add me on facebook, or check out my profile on http://www.mountainproject.com/u/106846731

Cheers
Per Andersson

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook