Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 9:53 PM
Post #41326 of 45342 (3108 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
I did go climbing last saturday. It snowed the entire time so we went to the colosseum at Summersville Lake near the NRG. Failed all over some .10's that I onsighted last year. My partner was looking pretty strong on Apollo Reed though. Took a couple of two hang burns.

Iz cuz u gettin fat

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 9:54 PM
Post #41327 of 45342 (3107 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Apparently RC thinks I need to see ads for Spanx.

The ads are quite graphic, like sneaking the old JC Penny catalogue into the bathroom at age 11.

Yer fat too

edge

Post #41328 of 45342 (3106 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Knock knock
In reply to:
whos there?

PTFTW

edge

Post #41329 of 45342 (3104 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
edge wrote:
Knock knock
In reply to:
whos there?

PTFTW

ASDF

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 9:55 PM
Post #41330 of 45342 (3102 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Knock knock

ooo ooo! Who's There?!

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #41331 of 45342 (3100 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
edge wrote:
Knock knock
In reply to:
whos there?

PTFTW

Fatness made you too slow

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #41332 of 45342 (3096 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
edge wrote:
edge wrote:
Knock knock
In reply to:
whos there?

PTFTW

ASDF

FTL

Partner macherry

Mar 6, 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #41333 of 45342 (3089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
oh, and for the record, i'm not talking about my kids in school...general statement.

i don't know what the hell my kids are doing. they should phone home once and a while

My personal experience is eerily similar.

Although Meaghan did call a week ago and announced plans to catch up with us on our bon voyage sometime during the Summer and hitch a ride for a few weeks. We'll probably be somewhere around Cali/Oregon/Idaho about then, and at least I'll have a built in partner and a 2-1 vote for the days activitahs.

the girl called last week to inform me she was going to the sasquatch music festival in wa state..........near some good climbing at frenchman's coulee. no climbing partner, but she did say she and her friends would be stopping by for a meal and a showerMad!!

the boy called a couple of days ago to say he's not coming for a visit, but saving his holidays for the maxfuncon whatever held in california.

jeez, kids these days.

are you coming near wa state edge?

but then again, they're living on their own funds, i cannot comment on

Comic-con?!?!

maxmimum fun con

probably a cult

Partner macherry

Mar 6, 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #41334 of 45342 (3087 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
oh, and for the record, i'm not talking about my kids in school...general statement.

i don't know what the hell my kids are doing. they should phone home once and a while

Although Meaghan did call a week ago and announced plans to catch up with us on our bon voyage sometime during the Summer and hitch a ride for a few weeks. We'll probably be somewhere around Cali/Oregon/Idaho about then, and at least I'll have a built in partner and a 2-1 vote for the days activitahs.

the girl called last week to inform me she was going to the sasquatch music festival in wa state..........near some good climbing at frenchman's coulee. no climbing partner, but she did say she and her friends would be stopping by for a meal and a showerMad!!

the boy called a couple of days ago to say he's not coming for a visit, but saving his holidays for the maxfuncon whatever held in california.

jeez, kids these days.

Could be, could be.

We have a few must-stop destinations, well, maybe 20, and otherwise we have no agenda.

Jung offered to take the wife and I down the Gauley, so we will probably detour to WV on our way from PA to Cincy (necessary family stops along the way.)

What are you offering?Blush

couch, coffee some local climbing and you could talk wood working with the husband

Partner epoch

Mar 6, 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #41335 of 45342 (3085 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Woke up to 8" of snow on the ground. Still coming down heavy. No work today.

good lord you guys can't handle snow

I wasn't gonna say anything

you're arguement is invalid. you're in south canada. There are places in the US north of you...

notapplicable

Mar 6, 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #41336 of 45342 (3078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:

jeez, kids these days.

Could be, could be.

We have a few must-stop destinations, well, maybe 20, and otherwise we have no agenda.

Jung offered to take the wife and I down the Gauley, so we will probably detour to WV on our way from PA to Cincy (necessary family stops along the way.)

WV you say?

*Sharpens knife*

West Vegas. Outside of Red Rocks.

Nowhere near you.

They have a Gauley River out there? And an a.k.a J_ung near by with rafting experience? What an amazing coincidence.

notapplicable

Mar 6, 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #41337 of 45342 (3077 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:

jeez, kids these days.

Comic-con?!?!

maxmimum fun con

probably a cult

Arent they all?

notapplicable

Mar 6, 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #41338 of 45342 (3074 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

you're arguement is invalid. you're in south canada. There are places in the US north of you...

I thought ma snuck across the border to WA and is now jobless and freeloading off my tax dollars?

(This post was edited by notapplicable on Mar 6, 2013, 11:38 PM)

Kartessa

Mar 6, 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #41339 of 45342 (3070 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

You're not included in this conversation mr SoCal

notapplicable

Mar 7, 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #41340 of 45342 (3066 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
I did go climbing last saturday. It snowed the entire time so we went to the colosseum at Summersville Lake near the NRG. Failed all over some .10's that I onsighted last year. My partner was looking pretty strong on Apollo Reed though. Took a couple of two hang burns.

Iz cuz u gettin fat

I'm up almost 2 lbs in the last 4+ months!!

It's all down hill from here.

notapplicable

Mar 7, 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #41341 of 45342 (3065 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Iz cuz u gettin fat

I'm up almost 2 lbs in the last 4+ months!!

It's all down hill from here.

I need to get my shit together. If this keeps up much longer I'm going to need a new moo moo harness to fit my thunder thighs.

Partner macherry

Mar 7, 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #41342 of 45342 (3057 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I thought ma snuck across the border to WA and is now jobless and freeloading off my tax dollars?

true, but during the winter i return to the motherland to mooch up here

edge

Mar 7, 2013, 2:16 AM
Post #41343 of 45342 (3050 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:

jeez, kids these days.

Could be, could be.

couch, coffee some local climbing and you could talk wood working with the husband

Sounds intriguing. Do you have parking for a 24' trailer?

edge

Mar 7, 2013, 2:17 AM
Post #41344 of 45342 (3048 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:

jeez, kids these days.

Could be, could be.

WV you say?

*Sharpens knife*

West Vegas. Outside of Red Rocks.

Nowhere near you.

They have a Gauley River out there? And an a.k.a J_ung near by with rafting experience? What an amazing coincidence.

That's Vegas for you. City of many surprises.

Partner epoch

Mar 7, 2013, 2:24 AM
Post #41345 of 45342 (3046 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Yes, but my comment wasn't at the illegal immigrant. It was towards the other illegal immigrant. The one in the Canadian Riviera...

Partner epoch

Mar 7, 2013, 2:25 AM
Post #41346 of 45342 (3045 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I can quantifiably say that I have lived in a location in the US that was geographically more north than you... Just because I'm way down here doesn't mean I can't lay claim to that fact!

I can also drive in the snow!

Partner epoch

Mar 7, 2013, 2:27 AM
Post #41347 of 45342 (3043 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:
edge wrote:
macherry wrote:

jeez, kids these days.

Could be, could be.

Sounds intriguing. Do you have parking for a 24' trailer?

Affectionately also known as Dooryard Surfing...

[hopes that edge get's the reference....]

Kartessa

Mar 7, 2013, 2:52 AM
Post #41348 of 45342 (3040 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I can quantifiably say that I have lived in a location in the US that was geographically more north than you... Just because I'm way down here doesn't mean I can't lay claim to that fact!

And I can say I've lived in a location that was geographically more north than that...

Saskatoon was probably the farthest.

notapplicable

Mar 7, 2013, 4:37 AM
Post #41349 of 45342 (3034 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

And I can say I've lived in a location that was geographically more north than that...

Saskatoon was probably the farthest.

Clearly you just made that name up.

notapplicable

Mar 7, 2013, 4:42 AM
Post #41350 of 45342 (3031 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

true, but during the winter i return to the motherland to mooch up here

You're whats wrong with North America

First page Previous page 1 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook