Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

donald949

Sep 4, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #43976 of 45342 (3936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
and gearing up the ads for x-mas is taking time, too. just trying to get as much exposure as I can between now and Oct, so when I advertise in Oct I'm accessing people I've already started to cultivate.

No idea if this will work, but I'm sure as hell going to try.
run wit it.

donald949

Sep 4, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #43977 of 45342 (3934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
and gearing up the ads for x-mas is taking time, too. just trying to get as much exposure as I can between now and Oct, so when I advertise in Oct I'm accessing people I've already started to cultivate.

No idea if this will work, but I'm sure as hell going to try.
run wit it.
dang!

donald949

Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM
Post #43978 of 45342 (3933 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Back from vacashun!

I don't want to be back :(

I wuz having fun in teh mountains
Witch won wuz that?

donald949

Sep 4, 2013, 4:21 PM
Post #43979 of 45342 (3930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Actually back from my own little vacation. Weak in Mammoth. Enjoyeed the clean *cough cough* mountian aire. Oldest cought a mess o fish. Explored sum ol mines. exlpored mono lake. Didn't due two much.

donald949

Sep 4, 2013, 4:22 PM
Post #43980 of 45342 (3928 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Actually back from my own little vacation. Weak in Mammoth. Enjoyeed the clean *cough cough* mountian aire. Oldest cought a mess o fish. Explored sum ol mines. exlpored mono lake. Didn't due two much.
Now I has too turn it around and head off to Bakerfield for a jorb interview.

Kartessa

Sep 4, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #43981 of 45342 (3921 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just gracing you ladies with my presence, if only temporarily.

Akshully... skool starts again tomorrow so I may be back

Gmburns2000

Sep 4, 2013, 8:24 PM
Post #43982 of 45342 (3906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

woohoo! how'd that other one go that's closer to the family?

Gmburns2000

Sep 4, 2013, 8:27 PM
Post #43983 of 45342 (3905 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:

you took the big economics last time, right? you taking the small one this time around?

Gmburns2000

Sep 4, 2013, 8:28 PM
Post #43984 of 45342 (3904 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Did another video interview today with the state newspaper (think Boston Globe size). Pretty happy with how this one went. The other one was bad. This one, pretty good. I'm happy in the end.

erisspirit

Sep 4, 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #43985 of 45342 (3899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Back from vacashun!

Witch won wuz that?

We did the High sierra camp loop in three days (50 miles total) that was really cool (and pretty posh)

Then we went hiking, kayaking, and such in Mammoth, and climbed in Clark Canyon

erisspirit

Sep 4, 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #43986 of 45342 (3897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:

We watched a little bear catch fish in Lake Mary when we were kayaking. That little guy could fish!

Kartessa

Sep 5, 2013, 2:20 AM
Post #43987 of 45342 (3884 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

you took the big economics last time, right? you taking the small one this time around?

Did my first-year macro in spring, micro in summer... I'm starting 2nd year micro, Stats 1 and Math 1 tomorrow.

Kill me now?

Kartessa

Sep 5, 2013, 2:21 AM
Post #43988 of 45342 (3882 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You make me insanely jealous

Gmburns2000

Sep 5, 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #43989 of 45342 (3873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Did my first-year macro in spring, micro in summer... I'm starting 2nd year micro, Stats 1 and Math 1 tomorrow.

Kill me now?

You have a 1 in chance of getting at least one math problem wrong.

donald949

Sep 5, 2013, 4:18 PM
Post #43990 of 45342 (3867 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
You make me insanely jealous
I no, write?

donald949

Sep 5, 2013, 4:23 PM
Post #43991 of 45342 (3865 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

woohoo! how'd that other one go that's closer to the family?
Bakersfield is the won kloser too family. Only about 100 miles. As opposed to 60-80 miles now. plus closer to yosemite. Cool
everything else is out a state. Crazy

donald949

Sep 5, 2013, 4:28 PM
Post #43992 of 45342 (3862 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Back from vacashun!

Witch won wuz that?

We did the High sierra camp loop in three days (50 miles total) that was really cool (and pretty posh)

Nice. Did you have any smoke hiking in Yose???
Going back to Clark canyon anytime soon? Cause I'm really free right now, and looking to bum along.

donald949

Sep 5, 2013, 4:30 PM
Post #43993 of 45342 (3859 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Kill me now?
ewe'll due gud!

donald949

Sep 5, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #43994 of 45342 (3857 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If wee can get these kats hearded in the write direction, we'll be off to in a few.
catch you'll on the udder side of teh weakend.

Kartessa

Sep 5, 2013, 6:03 PM
Post #43995 of 45342 (3851 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
If wee can get these kats hearded in the write direction, we'll be off to in a few.
catch you'll on the udder side of teh weakend.

Jelly

erisspirit

Sep 5, 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #43996 of 45342 (3833 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Back from vacashun!

Witch won wuz that?

Nice. Did you have any smoke hiking in Yose???
Going back to Clark canyon anytime soon? Cause I'm really free right now, and looking to bum along.

no! Most of the time the wind was in our favor. I guess one day Tuloumne Valley did fill with smoke, but we didn't get any of it where we were

Hmmm not sure on clark canyon... I hope so! My next couple of months are looking pretty nuts tho :( and I actually have to do some of that wedding planning stuff for realz now

erisspirit

Sep 6, 2013, 5:44 PM
Post #43997 of 45342 (3823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmmmm Matt and I are considering moving someplace with more mountains and trees than San Diego...

Probably still not for a couple years, but we are craving less city and more nature trails right outside our front door that include more than the chaparral we haz here.

Matt wants snow... I don't mind as long as he is the one shoveling (ask me again about this comment after 1 winter :P )

hmmm wonder where we shuld go

Gmburns2000

Sep 7, 2013, 2:06 PM
Post #43998 of 45342 (3812 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Hmmmmm Matt and I are considering moving someplace with more mountains and trees than San Diego...

Probably still not for a couple years, but we are craving less city and more nature trails right outside our front door that include more than the chaparral we haz here.

Matt wants snow... I don't mind as long as he is the one shoveling (ask me again about this comment after 1 winter :P )

I really don't like Colorado, but in my experience there they can get a foot of snow one day and it'll be gone the next. That doesn't happen in the northeast because it normally stays cold throughout the winter (with some occasional bursts of sunshine, of course). But from what I've gathered in CO is that it can get cold enough to snow a lot one day and be in the mid-50s the next. of course, it depends on where you are. My experience is east of the Rockies mostly.

Snow also sucks. I mean, it's really nice and pretty when it's all white and fluffy and falling and sitting on the trees and you're out walking before the plows have hit and there's no one on the street and it's romantic and...and then the sand trucks come; the snow turns brown; the bastard neighbor doesn't throw sand down and there's a sheet of ice under that pretty, untouched, fluffy shit causing you slip and break your spinal cord; it melts just enough to look like ice on the surface but is actually a puddle of frozen water that goes up to your fucking ankle when you're wearing your work shoes coming back from lunch at the diner across the street; there's no place to park your damn car because all the snow is pushed up against the sidewalk; there's no place to walk because all the snow is pushed up against the sidewalk; you gotta shovel it; you gotta shovel it again when the plow goes by; you gotta shovel it again when the fucking plow goes by again; you gotta shovel it again when...fuck it, you get the point.

But hey, it's LOVELY to ski in!

Kartessa

Sep 7, 2013, 6:22 PM
Post #43999 of 45342 (3802 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

I really don't like Colorado, but in my experience there they can get a foot of snow one day and it'll be gone the next. That doesn't happen in the northeast because it normally stays cold throughout the winter (with some occasional bursts of sunshine, of course). But from what I've gathered in CO is that it can get cold enough to snow a lot one day and be in the mid-50s the next. of course, it depends on where you are. My experience is east of the Rockies mostly.

Snow also sucks. I mean, it's really nice and pretty when it's all white and fluffy and falling and sitting on the trees and you're out walking before the plows have hit and there's no one on the street and it's romantic and...and then the sand trucks come; the snow turns brown; the bastard neighbor doesn't throw sand down and there's a sheet of ice under that pretty, untouched, fluffy shit causing you slip and break your spinal cord; it melts just enough to look like ice on the surface but is actually a puddle of frozen water that goes up to your fucking ankle when you're wearing your work shoes coming back from lunch at the diner across the street; there's no place to park your damn car because all the snow is pushed up against the sidewalk; there's no place to walk because all the snow is pushed up against the sidewalk; you gotta shovel it; you gotta shovel it again when the plow goes by; you gotta shovel it again when the fucking plow goes by again; you gotta shovel it again when...fuck it, you get the point.

That pretty much sums it up...

erisspirit

Sep 9, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #44000 of 45342 (3771 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

That pretty much sums it up...

LOL!

I think it would be pure comedy to live near us if we moved someplace with snow... I'm born and raised Southern California and Matt was born and raised in Hawaii...

it would be a miracle if we survived a winter :P

First page Previous page 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook