Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


climbingtrash


Nov 20, 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #44326 of 45337 (4570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 5114

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Did ewe leave it hanging?


climbingtrash


Nov 20, 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #44327 of 45337 (4570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 5114

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?!?


climbingtrash


Nov 20, 2013, 5:38 PM
Post #44328 of 45337 (4568 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 5114

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
I still treasure this

Ha! Forgot about that won. And ewe forgot to PT?


climbingtrash


Nov 20, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #44329 of 45337 (4566 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 5114

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

BETter git a couple moar


climbingtrash


Nov 20, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #44330 of 45337 (4566 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: 5114

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

just in case


Partner epoch
Moderator

Nov 20, 2013, 7:45 PM
Post #44331 of 45337 (4544 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
But will settle four sum sleep

how's the relocation to better climbing job search going?
Appears that I will have resolution soon.
yeaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Partner epoch
Moderator

Nov 20, 2013, 7:45 PM
Post #44332 of 45337 (4543 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So things look to be perking up on here :)
NA likes 'em perky
me too


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 7:53 PM
Post #44333 of 45337 (4538 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

Corporate decision making is the best.


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 7:53 PM
Post #44334 of 45337 (4536 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

Corporate decision making is the best.


The logic is flawless


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:04 PM
Post #44335 of 45337 (4534 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So things look to be perking up on here :)
NA likes 'em perky

WOO!




notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:05 PM
Post #44336 of 45337 (4532 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
But will settle four sum sleep

how's the relocation to better climbing job search going?
Appears that I will have resolution soon.

Congratulations?


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:10 PM
Post #44337 of 45337 (4523 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

so watcha gonna do?

pout, bitch, and moan! ... and drink more

well at least right this second.

I explained to my boss that if we were suddenly required to work effed up hours that I would be looking for other employment. ( I did this at my previous job and am not interested in doing it again when there are other options out there)

I think the ideal would be to stick it out until we are ready to move (not until at least next June). Then look for a new gig in whatever place we decide to go to...

my one coworker is leaving at the end of this week, and he is going to scope out his new employer... just in case I need/wait to jump ship a bit sooner.
Woot! unemployeementation.
Oh wait, it sucks.
Didn't make it to Zion for canyoneering. No climbing-camping-wheeling trips, yet. I'm been busy, freinds have been busy. Been busy scheduling interviews that never came through. For jobs that never came through. The rest of the time applying applying applying. Applying for jobs, applying for unemployment, applying for extended health plan from work.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]
but as noted, hopefully the end is in site.

speak for yourself... poorness is frikkin awesomesauce.

I haz insane amounts of student aid, a wikkid boyfriend (who's taking me away for my 30th Smile), fun skool werk, tons of time to enjoy cooking, board games and other hobbies.

We also have some projects in the works... super secret :)
Well you got me beat.
While I have unemployeement, and board games. I don't have a wikked boyfreind, skull werk or tonnes of tyme for coking. Mad

As your attorney, I would advise you to make time.


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #44338 of 45337 (4513 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
So things look to be perking up on here :)
NA likes 'em perky
me too

WOO!




notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:21 PM
Post #44339 of 45337 (4509 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And yall know how I feel about women with short hair


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #44340 of 45337 (4503 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

HaHa


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #44341 of 45337 (4500 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
HaHa

Someones S&F thread got shitcanned


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #44342 of 45337 (4498 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
HaHa

Someones S&F thread got shitcanned

HaHa


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #44343 of 45337 (4496 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
HaHa

Someones S&F thread got shitcanned

HaHa

You're thoughts and feels are not valued!


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:44 PM
Post #44344 of 45337 (4494 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
HaHa

Someones S&F thread got shitcanned

HaHa

You're thoughts and feels are not valued!

HaHa


notapplicable


Nov 20, 2013, 8:45 PM
Post #44345 of 45337 (4492 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The value of my PC OTOH is ever increasing


Gmburns2000


Nov 21, 2013, 3:37 AM
Post #44346 of 45337 (4465 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
The value of my PC OTOH is ever increasing

and welcome back


erisspirit


Nov 21, 2013, 8:49 AM
Post #44347 of 45337 (4453 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.


this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

a couple weeks ago I was meeting Matt for pizza and was walking in this dark alley and two mormons came up and said "can we share something with you?"

I should have screamed and really freaked them out...

teh proper reply to them iz "You bear it and we'll share it?"


HAHA I'll have to remember that one


donald949


Nov 21, 2013, 11:05 AM
Post #44348 of 45337 (4446 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

so watcha gonna do?

pout, bitch, and moan! ... and drink more

well at least right this second.

I explained to my boss that if we were suddenly required to work effed up hours that I would be looking for other employment. ( I did this at my previous job and am not interested in doing it again when there are other options out there)

I think the ideal would be to stick it out until we are ready to move (not until at least next June). Then look for a new gig in whatever place we decide to go to...

my one coworker is leaving at the end of this week, and he is going to scope out his new employer... just in case I need/wait to jump ship a bit sooner.
Woot! unemployeementation.
Oh wait, it sucks.
Didn't make it to Zion for canyoneering. No climbing-camping-wheeling trips, yet. I'm been busy, freinds have been busy. Been busy scheduling interviews that never came through. For jobs that never came through. The rest of the time applying applying applying. Applying for jobs, applying for unemployment, applying for extended health plan from work.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]
but as noted, hopefully the end is in site.

speak for yourself... poorness is frikkin awesomesauce.

I haz insane amounts of student aid, a wikkid boyfriend (who's taking me away for my 30th Smile), fun skool werk, tons of time to enjoy cooking, board games and other hobbies.

We also have some projects in the works... super secret :)
Well you got me beat.
While I have unemployeement, and board games. I don't have a wikked boyfreind, skull werk or tonnes of tyme for coking. Mad

As your attorney, I would advise you to make time.
I wuz actually thinking of coal...


donald949


Nov 21, 2013, 11:08 AM
Post #44349 of 45337 (4444 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
And yall know how I feel about women with short hair
I'll pass on the short hair.
BTETO


donald949


Nov 21, 2013, 11:08 AM
Post #44350 of 45337 (4442 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
Did ewe leave it hanging?
here it comes...

First page Previous page 1 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook