Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:34 PM
Post #44826 of 45337 (4155 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
well now whould you looky here
its already time for a...
PTFWT


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:34 PM
Post #44827 of 45337 (4150 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

beter get sum protection. Trash is lurking out thar.


donald949


Apr 7, 2014, 3:35 PM
Post #44828 of 45337 (4148 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

See if I can reuse this won.
donald949 wrote:


edge


Apr 7, 2014, 7:36 PM
Post #44829 of 45337 (4134 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 7, 2014, 9:40 PM
Post #44830 of 45337 (4126 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.

I miss being able to do that.


Skizer lessons are good! Get better!


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 7, 2014, 9:40 PM
Post #44831 of 45337 (4124 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.
Don't do it!
Quiet down, there, oldandbroken!


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 7, 2014, 9:42 PM
Post #44832 of 45337 (4123 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.


edge


Apr 7, 2014, 9:55 PM
Post #44833 of 45337 (4118 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [epoch] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?


Partner macherry


Apr 8, 2014, 7:38 AM
Post #44834 of 45337 (4101 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15848

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

last day of werk yesterday. skiing is done.


it was an okay season, but no big dumps of snow. time to move on, maybe i'll find some dignity and climbing gear and get back on the rock it's been over a year.


erisspirit


Apr 8, 2014, 8:29 AM
Post #44835 of 45337 (4079 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.

Loveland Ski area not to be confused with the town that isn't even in the same direction from boulder Tongue


erisspirit


Apr 8, 2014, 8:32 AM
Post #44836 of 45337 (4079 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?


haha yeah...

luckily we didn't really have traffic... just an hour each way... when compared to the 7+ hours each way we were doing before, it was a piece of cake.

I definitely want to do some back country skiing but I have to un bury my gear, and who knows when that will happen


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 8, 2014, 8:35 AM
Post #44837 of 45337 (4074 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?
Get some skins and go the BC route. I find it more rewarding than burning turns inbounds. While inbounds is fun and still a great day I find it more rewarding to get one or two runs in a back country location than running laps on the lifts.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Apr 8, 2014, 8:38 AM
Post #44838 of 45337 (4072 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?


haha yeah...

luckily we didn't really have traffic... just an hour each way... when compared to the 7+ hours each way we were doing before, it was a piece of cake.

I definitely want to do some back country skiing but I have to un bury my gear, and who knows when that will happen
I still don't know why you guys didn't do more trips to Big Bear. At least that's do-able as a day trip. Mammoth, while nice, is a loooong ways off. Plus if the goods are good you may as well do another 2.5 to Tahoe where there are 14 resorts to choose from, and the other local hills.

Maybe next season we'll make it to Mammoth, but I'll have to get over the urge to keep going to Tahoe.


erisspirit


Apr 8, 2014, 12:59 PM
Post #44839 of 45337 (4044 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [epoch] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.



Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?


haha yeah...

luckily we didn't really have traffic... just an hour each way... when compared to the 7+ hours each way we were doing before, it was a piece of cake.

I definitely want to do some back country skiing but I have to un bury my gear, and who knows when that will happen
I still don't know why you guys didn't do more trips to Big Bear. At least that's do-able as a day trip. Mammoth, while nice, is a loooong ways off. Plus if the goods are good you may as well do another 2.5 to Tahoe where there are 14 resorts to choose from, and the other local hills.

Maybe next season we'll make it to Mammoth, but I'll have to get over the urge to keep going to Tahoe.
we did go to big bear sometimes... Not my favorite resort though.

we also had season passes to mammoth, so we tended to go there and just make sure we did multiple days in a row each time we went.

What can I say... we were suckers for the Sierras...


edge


Apr 8, 2014, 4:42 PM
Post #44840 of 45337 (4031 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9120

Re: [epoch] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?
Get some skins and go the BC route. I find it more rewarding than burning turns inbounds. While inbounds is fun and still a great day I find it more rewarding to get one or two runs in a back country location than running laps on the lifts.

I have skins & BC gear; tele'd Tucks, N Basin of Katahdin, Diagonal in Huntington, Taos, blah blah blah.

I would rather rock climb, and I'm finally in a place where I can do it outside, year round.


donald949


Apr 8, 2014, 6:54 PM
Post #44841 of 45337 (4011 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [epoch] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.
Don't do it!
Quiet down, there, oldandbroken!
Hey now that hurts.


donald949


Apr 8, 2014, 6:59 PM
Post #44842 of 45337 (4007 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
epoch wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.



Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?


haha yeah...

luckily we didn't really have traffic... just an hour each way... when compared to the 7+ hours each way we were doing before, it was a piece of cake.

I definitely want to do some back country skiing but I have to un bury my gear, and who knows when that will happen
I still don't know why you guys didn't do more trips to Big Bear. At least that's do-able as a day trip. Mammoth, while nice, is a loooong ways off. Plus if the goods are good you may as well do another 2.5 to Tahoe where there are 14 resorts to choose from, and the other local hills.

Maybe next season we'll make it to Mammoth, but I'll have to get over the urge to keep going to Tahoe.
we did go to big bear sometimes... Not my favorite resort though.

we also had season passes to mammoth, so we tended to go there and just make sure we did multiple days in a row each time we went.

What can I say... we were suckers for the Sierras...

Having skied Tahoe some, nearly all the bigger ones, I have not found any resort there that compares to Mammoth.


donald949


Apr 8, 2014, 7:02 PM
Post #44843 of 45337 (4002 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [edge] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
epoch wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
went skiing at Loveland yesterday. It was pretty awesome not driving for a meeeeelion miles to ski.

I think I need some ski lessons... My only form is bad form.


Loveland has skiing?

I didn't downhill ski once the whole winter. One trip, 10K, on the skinny sticks.
*shudder*


I can't say much else, though. I only made it once this year to the crappy close-by place. Took a face plant in the trees and am still recovering from my poor decision to play in the bushes in less-than-ideal conditions.

I just can't justify the mess that is I70 on a weekend commute, only to pay out the proverbial arsehole for a lift ticket. I went rockclimbing a bunch instead.

Ah, now I see that Loveland ski area isn't in Loveland. It's in Georgetown...

Maybe it should be Georgetown ski area? Hoya?
Get some skins and go the BC route. I find it more rewarding than burning turns inbounds. While inbounds is fun and still a great day I find it more rewarding to get one or two runs in a back country location than running laps on the lifts.

I have skins & BC gear; tele'd Tucks, N Basin of Katahdin, Diagonal in Huntington, Taos, blah blah blah.

I would rather rock climb, and I'm finally in a place where I can do it outside, year round.
Year round climbing is good. And I've always said, if you can't ski then climb. Course that appears to be my reality now...


Gmburns2000


Apr 9, 2014, 5:36 AM
Post #44844 of 45337 (3990 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [erisspirit] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

was at the beach this weekend. could have snowboarded the sand dunes but elected (by a vote of 99.9% in favor) to head to a friend's boat and swim in the waves. Did a little bit of bouldering on the bow of the boat. Had to campus most of it. Then the Lady got into a fight with a barnacle and lost. That ended the boatering.

Rain today. Yay!


donald949


Apr 10, 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #44845 of 45337 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
was at the beach this weekend. could have snowboarded the sand dunes but elected (by a vote of 99.9% in favor) to head to a friend's boat and swim in the waves. Did a little bit of bouldering on the bow of the boat. Had to campus most of it. Then the Lady got into a fight with a barnacle and lost. That ended the boatering.

Rain today. Yay!
Ouch/


donald949


Apr 11, 2014, 9:44 PM
Post #44846 of 45337 (3962 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Chuck e Cheese tonight.
Belated BDay party for middle won.
After 3 hours sitting on the hard booth seat. My seat was soar. Unsure
But in any case he had a good little party.


donald949


Apr 11, 2014, 9:47 PM
Post #44847 of 45337 (3956 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

in udder knews the fiscal therapy iz going gud. wrist and need r boat pheeling better.


Gmburns2000


Apr 12, 2014, 4:37 AM
Post #44848 of 45337 (3950 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15253

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Chuck e Cheese tonight.
Belated BDay party for middle won.
After 3 hours sitting on the hard booth seat. My seat was soar. Unsure
But in any case he had a good little party.

I bet the ball cage (or whatever they call it these days) would have been fun to sit (probably not to get in or out of).


donald949


Apr 12, 2014, 2:07 PM
Post #44849 of 45337 (3940 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Chuck e Cheese tonight.
Belated BDay party for middle won.
After 3 hours sitting on the hard booth seat. My seat was soar. Unsure
But in any case he had a good little party.

I bet the ball cage (or whatever they call it these days) would have been fun to sit (probably not to get in or out of).
No doubt.
But I haven't seen one of those in a million years.


donald949


Apr 12, 2014, 2:09 PM
Post #44850 of 45337 (3937 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

slept 10 hours lass knight.
CEC must a tired me out.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook