Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Gmburns2000

Jul 17, 2014, 7:41 PM
Post #45001 of 45342 (9520 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
That's awesome though. Many happy years!!

Thanks. There may be climbing invites starting next year again, so keep your eyes and ears open.

How's life down south? You climbing at all?

I'm psyched on that. I don't check in here often so shoot me a PM so I get am email notification.

The last six months have been great for climbing. I've pretty much eleminated the gap between my sport and trad onsight levels and I've been soloing a ton. I'm leave in 4 days for a month long trip to Grand Teton NP. Will be soloing a lot but two of my partners just moved to CO and others are coming thru on road trips. I'm pretty excited.

That's sweet, as long as the sport and trad levels aren't 5.4. Still, Tetons sounds nice. You going to hit up Loran (now that he can drive) and Erin (now that she's surrealistically a Boulderite)? Don't forget the most hated man on the knob. He's always up for trips. I can put you in touch.

Be careful with the fast-moving storms out there if you're soloing.

notapplicable

Jul 18, 2014, 1:04 AM
Post #45002 of 45342 (9508 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Thanks. There may be climbing invites starting next year again, so keep your eyes and ears open.

I'm psyched on that. I don't check in here often so shoot me a PM so I get am email notification.

The last six months have been great for climbing. I've pretty much eleminated the gap between my sport and trad onsight levels and I've been soloing a ton. I'm leave in 4 days for a month long trip to Grand Teton NP. Will be soloing a lot but two of my partners just moved to CO and others are coming thru on road trips. I'm pretty excited.

That's sweet, as long as the sport and trad levels aren't 5.4. Still, Tetons sounds nice. You going to hit up Loran (now that he can drive) and Erin (now that she's surrealistically a Boulderite)? Don't forget the most hated man on the knob. He's always up for trips. I can put you in touch.

Planning to hit up the Edge for sure. Tetons are a long drive for him but I'm coming down to CO at some point so I'm definitely trying to get out then. Although a meet up vedauvoo would be sick. Edge, wanna go to vedauvoo!?!?

Does Erin still climb? Thought she quit and took up trail running or something. I'd be psyched if she wanted to get back in to it.

Yeah, I might start a thread or maybe just PM some people but I would like to climb with some RC.comers.

Gmburns2000

Jul 18, 2014, 2:10 AM
Post #45003 of 45342 (9502 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Planning to hit up the Edge for sure. Tetons are a long drive for him but I'm coming down to CO at some point so I'm definitely trying to get out then. Although a meet up vedauvoo would be sick. Edge, wanna go to vedauvoo!?!?

Does Erin still climb? Thought she quit and took up trail running or something. I'd be psyched if she wanted to get back in to it.

Yeah, I might start a thread or maybe just PM some people but I would like to climb with some RC.comers.

you avoiding the MHMOTK or should I put you in touch?

I think Erin climbs still. They were talking about getting together at some point.

Sounds like a sweet trip. What brought it on?

Edge will totally take the sharp end on the sharp offwidths. In fact this is what he said recently:

Edge wrote:
Hell yeah, if Brian asks me I'm totally down for doing sharp offwidths at veedawoo. I won't even question it.

quote tags don't lie. unless I disagree with them, and I don't disagree with this one

sungam

Jul 18, 2014, 7:14 AM
Post #45004 of 45342 (9493 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Who is the most hated man on teh knob? I thought it was you, Burnsy Angelic

Gmburns2000

Jul 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #45005 of 45342 (9485 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:

Could be me now that he was smart enough to bail on this place.

notapplicable

Jul 18, 2014, 4:12 PM
Post #45006 of 45342 (9477 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I think Erin climbs still. They were talking about getting together at some point.

Edge will totally take the sharp end on the sharp offwidths. In fact this is what he said recently:

Edge wrote:
Hell yeah, if Brian asks me I'm totally down for doing sharp offwidths at veedawoo. I won't even question it.

quote tags don't lie. unless I disagree with them, and I don't disagree with this one

Nah dude, I'm down to climb with him. I'll report back on if hes as big a dbag as people think and he can report back on if I'm as big an asshole as people think. Although you and the edge can confirm the latter already. You have an email for him or you think he'd see a pm here?

I'm just psyched on spending a month not having to be anywhere I don't want to be, when I don't want to be. Tetons just seemed like a cool spot to spend some time.

notapplicable

Jul 18, 2014, 4:17 PM
Post #45007 of 45342 (9473 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

OMB, no pics from the wedding?

I'll make ya a deal. You post one of y'all all fancied up and I'll post a pretty hilarious video of me dressed up for the first time in like 15 years.

notapplicable

Jul 18, 2014, 4:18 PM
Post #45008 of 45342 (9469 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:

He has a point

notapplicable

Jul 18, 2014, 4:19 PM
Post #45009 of 45342 (9466 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:

I checked in at MP the other day and it seems slow there too. All the forum activity is a the taco it would seem. That place is jumpin.

Partner epoch

Jul 18, 2014, 6:47 PM
Post #45010 of 45342 (9455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:

I checked in at MP the other day and it seems slow there too. All the forum activity is a the taco it would seem. That place is jumpin.
Makes sense, if you think about it, really.

Everyone who can and could is out doing and going on their lives, climbing, and living it up.

The taco has and historically will be for those who can't any more; so while the rest of us are out doing things they are sitting around reminiscing about things that they once did.

Gmburns2000

Jul 19, 2014, 3:04 PM
Post #45011 of 45342 (9430 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Edge wrote:

Nah dude, I'm down to climb with him. I'll report back on if hes as big a dbag as people think and he can report back on if I'm as big an asshole as people think. Although you and the edge can confirm the latter already. You have an email for him or you think he'd see a pm here?

I'm just psyched on spending a month not having to be anywhere I don't want to be, when I don't want to be. Tetons just seemed like a cool spot to spend some time.

I thought I had your e-mail from when we met up at the New, but I guess not (either that or I don't have it under your first name). PM it to me if you want and I'll shoot both of you an e-mail. You can try to PM him. He may check it or not. He's pretty busy these days and doesn't get to replying to e-mails very quickly, but that's because he's out climbing as much as he can be.

Neither one of you are the dbag / asshole you both think you are. Of course, I'm not telling which way that can go.

Gmburns2000

Jul 19, 2014, 3:18 PM
Post #45012 of 45342 (9426 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:

I'll make ya a deal. You post one of y'all all fancied up and I'll post a pretty hilarious video of me dressed up for the first time in like 15 years.

The Lady and I just before the toast.

Gmburns2000

Jul 19, 2014, 3:19 PM
Post #45013 of 45342 (9425 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

That's the biggest I could get it. Not sure why it wouldn't upload bigger.

And yes, it was a SUPER informal event.

sungam

Jul 20, 2014, 8:59 AM
Post #45014 of 45342 (9414 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

m8 I fukkin swear on me mum the fuck is that m8 like a postage stamp cannae see shit m8 is that a tie or your chest and m8 u cannae even te;; what the fcuk for srs m8 i fukkin swear

sungam

Jul 20, 2014, 9:00 AM
Post #45015 of 45342 (9412 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

like a fukkin postage stamp m8

sungam

Jul 20, 2014, 9:00 AM
Post #45016 of 45342 (9411 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I fukkin swear m8 is that a fukkin tie or your chest I can't tell what the fuck

Gmburns2000

Jul 20, 2014, 2:59 PM
Post #45017 of 45342 (9400 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
m8 I fukkin swear on me mum the fuck is that m8 like a postage stamp cannae see shit m8 is that a tie or your chest and m8 u cannae even te;; what the fcuk for srs m8 i fukkin swear

It's a painted tie. No more real ties for me unless absolutely necessary.

notapplicable

Jul 25, 2014, 5:27 PM
Post #45018 of 45342 (9325 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:

Makes sense, if you think about it, really.

Everyone who can and could is out doing and going on their lives, climbing, and living it up.

The taco has and historically will be for those who can't any more; so while the rest of us are out doing things they are sitting around reminiscing about things that they once did.

I'm sure they'll all plan to get back in to it soon.

notapplicable

Jul 25, 2014, 5:40 PM
Post #45019 of 45342 (9320 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Thwarted by technology again! My friend posted the video on stalkbook but didn't make it public so I cant post it here. I'll get him to email me the video and I'll post it.

notapplicable

Jul 25, 2014, 5:41 PM
Post #45020 of 45342 (9319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:

All I heard was "Blah, blah, blah, I'm a stuuuuuupid bitch."

sungam

Jul 25, 2014, 7:11 PM
Post #45021 of 45342 (9315 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

I'm sorry my friendly sir but I swear on my mother that I do not like this as I cannot tell what is going on in the picture. The picture is the size of a standard USPS postage stamp, and thus the viewer is simply not able to make out any details at all. For example, it appears that you may be wearing a tie but I honestly could not say for sure, and nor could any other veiwer of average eyesight.

I am very serious about this topic, and I dislike it, and -by proxy - you, though I do still consider you a friend. Do not doubt my seriousness on this topic!

Gmburns2000

Jul 26, 2014, 6:48 PM
Post #45022 of 45342 (9303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Thwarted by technology again! My friend posted the video on stalkbook but didn't make it public so I cant post it here. I'll get him to email me the video and I'll post it.

Fingers are drumming...

Gmburns2000

Jul 26, 2014, 6:49 PM
Post #45023 of 45342 (9302 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

I'm sorry my friendly sir but I swear on my mother that I do not like this as I cannot tell what is going on in the picture. The picture is the size of a standard USPS postage stamp, and thus the viewer is simply not able to make out any details at all. For example, it appears that you may be wearing a tie but I honestly could not say for sure, and nor could any other veiwer of average eyesight.

I am very serious about this topic, and I dislike it, and -by proxy - you, though I do still consider you a friend. Do not doubt my seriousness on this topic!

Get a bigger computer screen.

sungam

Jul 27, 2014, 8:51 AM
Post #45024 of 45342 (9287 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

But then it would be mismatched with my other 3!

Gmburns2000

Jul 27, 2014, 2:37 PM
Post #45025 of 45342 (9279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

But then it would be mismatched with my other 3!

You're such a fashionista

First page Previous page 1 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook