Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Sep 9, 2014, 6:28 PM
Post #103301 of 105309 (5167 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo?

dr_feelgood

Sep 9, 2014, 6:29 PM
Post #103302 of 105309 (5166 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

dr_feelgood

Sep 9, 2014, 6:29 PM
Post #103303 of 105309 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carez

granite_grrl

Sep 9, 2014, 6:41 PM
Post #103304 of 105309 (5163 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

http://www.autotrader.ca/...PO&orup=14_15_26

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

And Lena....it's a Fit, of course his gear is going to fit!

That actually looks quite good. Who cares about the color (aside from nathan, obvi).

It doesn't have cruise, or we'd be all over it.

Nathan was supposed to call an MB garage today though and see how hard it would be to add it.

Never had cruise control, so I don't call it a dealbreaker when I look for cars.

I *heart* cruise when I'm going any distance. It helps my leg not get tired and also prevents me from getting speeding tickets.

Set it and forget it!

granite_grrl

Sep 9, 2014, 6:42 PM
Post #103305 of 105309 (5162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan's last day of werk was last Friday. He's leaving for Devils Tower tomorrow.

He's taking the Fit and has stuck me with the truck. That fucking thing doesn't fit into most modern parking spots so I'll be finding drive through spots at the back of the lot when I go grocery shopping for a while now.

Is he sure he can fit all those widgets and doohickies into a Fit? How long is he road-tripping?

I hope the trip goes well for him. But I also think that the truck should be painted with daisies by the time he comes back.

there is some agreement around the office that I should pick up this beauty while he's away;

I dunno, I just don't find the blue that bad, but he told me he wouldn't drive a van in that colour.

That actually looks quite good. Who cares about the color (aside from nathan, obvi).

Nathan was supposed to call an MB garage today though and see how hard it would be to add it.

Never had cruise control, so I don't call it a dealbreaker when I look for cars.

I *heart* cruise when I'm going any distance. It helps my leg not get tired and also prevents me from getting speeding tickets.

Set it and forget it!

And who the heck gets heated side mirrors and no cruise! Honestly people!

lena_chita

Sep 9, 2014, 9:11 PM
Post #103306 of 105309 (5143 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

That's bizarre. I've never had heated size mirrors, but not having cruise control would be a big deal to me. I am with you there.

Ed's old Subbie had an issue where he had check engine light due to oxygen sensor problem, and because check engine light was on, the cruise won't work. It was miserable. I always felt more mentally tired after driving it, because you had to constantly pay attention to the speed.

granite_grrl

Sep 9, 2014, 9:20 PM
Post #103307 of 105309 (5140 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

That's bizarre. I've never had heated size mirrors, but not having cruise control would be a big deal to me. I am with you there.

Ed's old Subbie had an issue where he had check engine light due to oxygen sensor problem, and because check engine light was on, the cruise won't work. It was miserable. I always felt more mentally tired after driving it, because you had to constantly pay attention to the speed.

The Fit has heated side mirrors, but whatever....but when you start driving something as big as a Sprinter with no back window heated side mirrors are fucking rad.

dr_feelgood

Sep 9, 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #103308 of 105309 (5131 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

That is a gud point. I do get some leg cramps on long-ass drives, but I kind of like the power-nothing vehicles.

Partner camhead

Sep 9, 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #103309 of 105309 (5126 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

That is a gud point. I do get some leg cramps on long-ass drives, but I kind of like the power-nothing vehicles.

I'm loving the cruise control on my new taco.

In other gnus, old red failzed inspection. Not sure what I'll do with him; just sitting in my driveway right now.

snoopy138

Sep 9, 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #103310 of 105309 (5126 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

on the plus side, he'll save a bunch in gas money?

snoopy138

Sep 9, 2014, 11:55 PM
Post #103311 of 105309 (5125 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

paint some racing stripes on there or something

snoopy138

Sep 9, 2014, 11:57 PM
Post #103312 of 105309 (5120 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

I'm always worried I'll stop paying attention and fall asleep if I don't have to pay attention to my speed. Would certainly save me gas if I used cruise, though.

granite_grrl

Sep 10, 2014, 12:08 AM
Post #103313 of 105309 (5116 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

on the plus side, he'll save a bunch in gas money?

Unimpressed

dr_feelgood

Sep 10, 2014, 3:19 AM
Post #103314 of 105309 (5084 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

In other gnus, old red failzed inspection. Not sure what I'll do with him; just sitting in my driveway right now.

Carbeque.

dr_feelgood

Sep 10, 2014, 3:21 AM
Post #103315 of 105309 (5083 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Turn that shit into the flower-power mobile.

granite_grrl

Sep 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
Post #103316 of 105309 (5043 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

???

dr_feelgood

Sep 10, 2014, 1:07 PM
Post #103317 of 105309 (5038 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

???

durp!

dr_feelgood

Sep 10, 2014, 1:08 PM
Post #103318 of 105309 (5037 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In other news, I had to bring in my tomatoes last night.... because it may snow tonight and tomorrow.

It isn't easy being a tomato in Montana.

granite_grrl

Sep 10, 2014, 2:14 PM
Post #103319 of 105309 (5029 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
In other news, I had to bring in my tomatoes last night.... because it may snow tonight and tomorrow.

My tomatoes did awesome this year. Now I feel silly for buying a half bushel at the farmer's market! I have a lot of Roma's in my chest freezer now and a large bag of them in my fridge. Now I just have to make the effort to try something fancy like making ketchup.

dr_feelgood

Sep 10, 2014, 2:46 PM
Post #103320 of 105309 (5025 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

My tomatoes did awesome this year. Now I feel silly for buying a half bushel at the farmer's market! I have a lot of Roma's in my chest freezer now and a large bag of them in my fridge. Now I just have to make the effort to try something fancy like making ketchup.

You may feel silly now, but I hear homemade ketchup cures that.

caughtinside

Sep 10, 2014, 3:33 PM
Post #103321 of 105309 (5016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

What's rong with that color? It's... Blue.

caughtinside

Sep 10, 2014, 3:38 PM
Post #103322 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

Carbeque.

My bro Cornelius's subie died and some group paid him like $600 cash for it. It's still worth something.

granite_grrl

Sep 10, 2014, 3:42 PM
Post #103323 of 105309 (5007 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

Carbeque.

My bro Cornelius's subie died and some group paid him like $600 cash for it. It's still worth something.

I even got $350 for the old Alero.

snoopy138

Sep 10, 2014, 4:03 PM
Post #103324 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

???

durp!

Image hosted by Angelfire graphic.

Maybe you can only see it in Canada?

Partner camhead

Sep 10, 2014, 4:20 PM
Post #103325 of 105309 (4989 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Set it and forget it!

Carbeque.

Not gonna carbq it. It needs maybe $400 of werk to get it to pass inspection, but other than that the bluebook value is $2500, so I think I can get at least $1500 or so for it. For now, though, I cancelled the insurance (which required turning the tags back into the DMV), and it's just hanging out in the campground now. No big deal. If I need the money I'll sell it.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook