Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Oct 2, 2014, 4:12 PM
Post #103451 of 105309 (6157 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW just give me a slight chub, not a jiant boner

snoopy138

Oct 2, 2014, 4:13 PM
Post #103452 of 105309 (6155 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

one protection ought to be enough, I think we're in a low francis environmint

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2014, 4:48 PM
Post #103453 of 105309 (6148 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
But if you go to rekinetics website, man-oh-man does it look like a hoax page trying to sell you a magic diet pill, or the only-crock-pot-you-would-ever-need-in-your-life, or something like that.

I guess the question is, how much money are you willing to spend on an attempt?

I know, I was better off NOT going to the website. But my friend who I've been training with has been going to a PT in Toronto that uses a lot of the same retraining principals and he is thrilled about the results: http://juliacetnar.com/

It's the same cost from this guy as his regular massage treatments. So if I go for an hour, $85. Ugh. But if it works well.....

tripperjm

Oct 2, 2014, 5:20 PM
Post #103454 of 105309 (6141 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Well, here I am, drunk, sitting in a bar on a sunday nite, in teh heart of teh 909, staring down 2 more g&t's, sitting by myself with too fat punk rocker bitches that are tring to get in too my pants, getting ready to walk into the Descendents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

Yea, i noes most ov ewe kids won't understand,

Still...........

Maybe sum day ewe will

Oh n fer teh record....

I due so many gnu roots,

Cuz they give me jiant boners.

That's what I have been missing this entire time! Why didn't someone say so earlier?

It' a case ov, 'You don't know what you don't know'.

How can any of these guys tell you about the jiant boner, when they don't even know it exists?

I thought they all have done some ball-cupping? I can't believe they all closed their eyes the entire time! But maybe there was a non-disclosure agreement?

Sighs.....

I gave ewe the answer, the answer nobody else could give you.

But it wasn't gud enough for ewe. Instead of taking the tyme to understand what I was saying...

Ewe jump to conclusions... Teh rong conclusions.

Ball cupping has nothing to due with teh jiant boner. But I don't expect ewe to ever understand this or why guys like me do so many gnu roots....

And it's certainly knot what goody two shoes thinks, community service Bwhahaha!!!!!1. He's so busy patting his self on the back to ever get a clue, even if it bitch slaped him across teh fase.

lena_chita

Oct 2, 2014, 6:55 PM
Post #103455 of 105309 (6121 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
But if you go to rekinetics website, man-oh-man does it look like a hoax page trying to sell you a magic diet pill, or the only-crock-pot-you-would-ever-need-in-your-life, or something like that.

I know, I was better off NOT going to the website. But my friend who I've been training with has been going to a PT in Toronto that uses a lot of the same retraining principals and he is thrilled about the results: http://juliacetnar.com/

It's the same cost from this guy as his regular massage treatments. So if I go for an hour, $85. Ugh. But if it works well.....

Well, if it doesn't work, and you only get a massage, $85 is not that outrageous, it isn't the "you have to sign up for 20 sessions of the massage because it will not work otherwise". And you are not taking those $85 out of your food budget and going hungry for a week in order to afford it.

I'd say go for it.

If the kinesiotape didn't work on my arm, those couple years ago, if someone just told me that they heard that some PTs put this special tape on you, in special patterns, and it works wonders, I probably would have been skeptical of that approach, too.

Shrug

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2014, 9:04 PM
Post #103456 of 105309 (6103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Well, if it doesn't work, and you only get a massage, $85 is not that outrageous, it isn't the "you have to sign up for 20 sessions of the massage because it will not work otherwise". And you are not taking those $85 out of your food budget and going hungry for a week in order to afford it.

I'd say go for it.

If the kinesiotape didn't work on my arm, those couple years ago, if someone just told me that they heard that some PTs put this special tape on you, in special patterns, and it works wonders, I probably would have been skeptical of that approach, too.

Shrug

Nathan got taped up last winter during Sochi for his broken rib. He said it worked wonders.

I don't think every treatment works for every person, but the only way to know for sure is to try it out.

tripperjm

Oct 3, 2014, 12:55 AM
Post #103457 of 105309 (6086 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Well, here I am, drunk, sitting in a bar on a sunday nite, in teh heart of teh 909, staring down 2 more g&t's, sitting by myself with too fat punk rocker bitches that are tring to get in too my pants, getting ready to walk into the Descendents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

Yea, i noes most ov ewe kids won't understand,

Still...........

Maybe sum day ewe will

Oh n fer teh record....

I due so many gnu roots,

Cuz they give me jiant boners.

That's what I have been missing this entire time! Why didn't someone say so earlier?

It' a case ov, 'You don't know what you don't know'.

How can any of these guys tell you about the jiant boner, when they don't even know it exists?

so what yore saying is ... CI can't possibly have a penish, because if he did he'd know about teh jiant boner?

Uhmmmmmm.... No, that's knot exactly what I'm saying.

Though, I am surprised by yore interest in hard to kills penish.

Still, Regardless ov teh status ov his penish.... I have seen know evidence that sea eye iz even aware that teh jiant boner exists.

granite_grrl

Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #103458 of 105309 (6048 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So I mentioned the upstairs neighbour’s dog.

They were tying it up outside my door where it poops and digs holes. I’ve also taken to climbing the back side of the stairs outside and am starting in a one of the holes the dog has dug.

I removed their first nappy dog lead, and just now a new cable dog lead has been padlocked on to one of the stair posts.

Wrote them a note asking to talk with them on Sunday about the matter, because just going back and forth with notes is a bad way to get anything resolved. Pretty sure talking face to face won’t resolve anything either as I need to convince them to actually take their dog for walks rather than just tying it up outside. The poor thing is stuck in an apartment all day, then gets let out and tied to a post so it can do its business. It’s a puppy with a lot of energy so it’s no wonder it’s digging holes.

These people shouldn’t own a dog in a little apartment if they can’t take care of it, but they’re not going to see things that way. I might grab some cable snips and bring them back from St. Catharines just in case.

I fucking hate renting.

lena_chita

Oct 3, 2014, 1:03 PM
Post #103459 of 105309 (6043 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

They were tying it up outside my door where it poops and digs holes. I’ve also taken to climbing the back side of the stairs outside and am starting in a one of the holes the dog has dug.

I removed their first nappy dog lead, and just now a new cable dog lead has been padlocked on to one of the stair posts.

Wrote them a note asking to talk with them on Sunday about the matter, because just going back and forth with notes is a bad way to get anything resolved. Pretty sure talking face to face won’t resolve anything either as I need to convince them to actually take their dog for walks rather than just tying it up outside. The poor thing is stuck in an apartment all day, then gets let out and tied to a post so it can do its business. It’s a puppy with a lot of energy so it’s no wonder it’s digging holes.

These people shouldn’t own a dog in a little apartment if they can’t take care of it, but they’re not going to see things that way. I might grab some cable snips and bring them back from St. Catharines just in case.

I fucking hate renting.

That's ridiculous! If they aren't listening to you, maybe you should be talking to the landlord. I am pretty sure that sort of thing won't be O.K. with the owner/manager.

granite_grrl

Oct 3, 2014, 1:43 PM
Post #103460 of 105309 (6038 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I fucking hate renting.

That's ridiculous! If they aren't listening to you, maybe you should be talking to the landlord. I am pretty sure that sort of thing won't be O.K. with the owner/manager.

I hate running to the landlord about things I feel people should be able to sort out themselves....but I probably should talk to him. I'm sure the people he pays to come mow the grass aren't going to be impressed when they find all those holes.

I think I'll wait till Sunday to email my landlord. That will give her a chance to respond, but she needs to make herself available in the next couple of days to talk. I need this taken care of before I go away on vacation over thanksgiving.

Partner macherry

Oct 3, 2014, 2:02 PM
Post #103461 of 105309 (6036 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

I fucking hate renting.

werd
we just left a place where we were renting (finally bought), but anyways, renters below left their puppy in a crate because they didn't want to deal with it inside apartment. it was over 100 degrees f and this poor dog was stuck in the crate, no water and sitting in it's own mess. i kept ratting them out to management. I threatened to call animal protection services. they got the message and took the dog inside, but the poor animal only was let out for bathroom breaks no walks. these people were wack, lots of domestic fights, she was constantly threatening him and throwing his clothes on the lawn.they got pissed at us for ratting them out and continually made complaints about noise in our apt. gawd, and they had kids too!

dr_feelgood

Oct 3, 2014, 3:31 PM
Post #103462 of 105309 (6025 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

I fucking hate renting.
I hate shitty dog owners.

climbs4fun

Oct 3, 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #103463 of 105309 (5983 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I fucking hate renting.
I hate shitty dog owners.

Nailed it!

lena_chita

Oct 6, 2014, 2:00 PM
Post #103464 of 105309 (5913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So, PT this morning, my friend was busy when I first came in, and their trainee got me started. This is how it went:

"O.K>, let's tart you balancing on this foam step, see you you can balance with both legs on the cushion. O.K., pretty good, can you lift your right foot off? Nice, now, close your eyes... Hmmm... open your eyes, catch this ball! keep throwing it up. Higher. Now extend your right leg out... Shit, is there anything I can do to make you wobble?!"

At which point I laughed and promptly collapsed. Conclusion: laughter is your best balance exercise for the knee.

Then my friend came over, and quickly disabused the trainee of this notion that i needed to start on this dense foam brick, which might have been solid floor, for all that it mattered. She got me on a ball cushion, and a balance board, and I started wobbling quite pathetically and earnestly.

Still... things could always be worse. Wink

granite_grrl

Oct 6, 2014, 4:52 PM
Post #103465 of 105309 (5901 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So I'm super impressed with this curry (??) dish I made late last week.

Butternut squash, fresh romas and chickpeas make up most of it. But I somehow combined paprika, garam masala, cumin, coriander, garlic and ginger to come up with something delicious!

And I've never cooked with butternut squash before.

This week's adventure: Kale. This also makes me upset at the lack of flavours I was exposed to when I was growing up.

lena_chita

Oct 6, 2014, 5:32 PM
Post #103466 of 105309 (5897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

Butternut squash, fresh romas and chickpeas make up most of it. But I somehow combined paprika, garam masala, cumin, coriander, garlic and ginger to come up with something delicious!

This week's adventure: Kale. This also makes me upset at the lack of flavours I was exposed to when I was growing up.

Sounds very much like the butternut squash curry that I make, except I use lentils instead of chickpeas... I have used Chickpeas for it sometimes, or a combination of chickpeas and lentils.

And I think butternut squash is THE BEST. I used to be just meh about winter squashes. Then I discovered delicata, and it was like, yeah, O.K., I actually like this shit. And then I found buternut, and it was HECK YEAH!!

dr_feelgood

Oct 6, 2014, 6:01 PM
Post #103467 of 105309 (5892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

srsly, combine these spices, and I'm sure you can make zombie flesh taste decent.

I<3 indian spices.

Partner cracklover

Oct 6, 2014, 8:19 PM
Post #103468 of 105309 (5877 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
And I think butternut squash is THE BEST. I used to be just meh about winter squashes. Then I discovered delicata, and it was like, yeah, O.K., I actually like this shit. And then I found buternut, and it was HECK YEAH!!

Is troo. Oh, and butternut grows great in a garden (so long as you have the space).

And iz also trew that butternut squash is fantastic in curry. Best curry dish I make features it.

GO

dr_feelgood

Oct 6, 2014, 8:58 PM
Post #103469 of 105309 (5869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

yes, I think you just decided what I should make for dinner.

(no, not zombie masala)

granite_grrl

Oct 7, 2014, 11:37 AM
Post #103470 of 105309 (5841 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

srsly, combine these spices, and I'm sure you can make zombie flesh taste decent.

I<3 indian spices.

This is a good point.

Nathan didn't care for it though....but that just means more for me!

lena_chita

Oct 7, 2014, 2:50 PM
Post #103471 of 105309 (5827 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Is troo. Oh, and butternut grows great in a garden (so long as you have the space).

And iz also trew that butternut squash is fantastic in curry. Best curry dish I make features it.

GO

I might give butternut squash some garden space next year. I was not super-impressed with cantelopes and honeydews that grew this year.

Have you ever tried to trellis the butternut squash? I don't know that i have THAT much space for it.

dr_feelgood

Oct 7, 2014, 7:27 PM
Post #103472 of 105309 (5812 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I<3 indian spices.

This is a good point.

It makes excellent leftovers as well.

granite_grrl

Oct 7, 2014, 8:39 PM
Post #103473 of 105309 (5786 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I<3 indian spices.

This is a good point.

Absolutely! Nathan wants tacos tonight, but I need to make something I can take as leftovers tomorrow for lunch.

dr_feelgood

Oct 7, 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #103474 of 105309 (5757 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I<3 indian spices.

This is a good point.

Absolutely! Nathan wants tacos tonight, but I need to make something I can take as leftovers tomorrow for lunch.

Make a lot of tacos? Or make a burrito or two in advance, and bring it as lunch.

dr_feelgood

Oct 7, 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #103475 of 105309 (5756 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

impending bred tawk

First page Previous page 1 ... 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook