Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 Next page Last page  View All

donald949

Oct 31, 2014, 3:02 AM
Post #45201 of 45342 (14254 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTftwhatever.

donald949

Oct 31, 2014, 3:02 AM
Post #45202 of 45342 (14250 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

manky bult

donald949

Oct 31, 2014, 3:03 AM
Post #45203 of 45342 (14245 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

#5 behind a sketchy flake

Gmburns2000

Oct 31, 2014, 11:50 AM
Post #45204 of 45342 (14211 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hot as hell down here.

downloading uncle tom's cabin for the kids my history class to see. yeah, pick me up for the win? woooo!

Gmburns2000

Nov 7, 2014, 2:31 PM
Post #45205 of 45342 (14183 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It seems things are picking up on the front page. Not like it used to be, but there's actually some content now.

Gmburns2000

Dec 17, 2014, 4:50 PM
Post #45206 of 45342 (13249 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

long time no speak.

dog got fixed recently and is bumming around the house as if she owns it. now she knows she can't jump up on the couch so we pick her up, and she knows she can't go up and down the stairs so she waits for us to pick her up. tough life.

climbing buddy from germany is visiting over x-mas. we're heading to the beach. definitely needed. end of the year has been busy.

then we're having our brazilian wedding celebration at a trout farm in the middle of the forest. the restaurant is over a waterfall and it's 100% made from recycled materials or natural stuff from the surrounding land. cool place. rustic and the way we like it.

then we're heading to the northeast for a few days. my first time there. apparently northern brasil is a different world from southern brasil. looking forward to more beaches and caiparinhas. we get to ride our bikes along the entire coastline of one state - all of it on the sand. that'll be cool.

working on the lady's immigration for next year. fingers are crossed we can get this done quickly (in a few months).

opening art doors. we'll see where they lead.

beautiful sunny day.

merry x-mas and happy holidays to all.

peace...

donald949

Dec 22, 2014, 3:39 AM
Post #45207 of 45342 (13174 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
It seems things are picking up on the front page. Not like it used to be, but there's actually some content now.
content, what the heck is that.

donald949

Dec 22, 2014, 3:41 AM
Post #45208 of 45342 (13172 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
long time no speak.

dog got fixed recently and is bumming around the house as if she owns it. now she knows she can't jump up on the couch so we pick her up, and she knows she can't go up and down the stairs so she waits for us to pick her up. tough life.

climbing buddy from germany is visiting over x-mas. we're heading to the beach. definitely needed. end of the year has been busy.

then we're having our brazilian wedding celebration at a trout farm in the middle of the forest. the restaurant is over a waterfall and it's 100% made from recycled materials or natural stuff from the surrounding land. cool place. rustic and the way we like it.

then we're heading to the northeast for a few days. my first time there. apparently northern brasil is a different world from southern brasil. looking forward to more beaches and caiparinhas. we get to ride our bikes along the entire coastline of one state - all of it on the sand. that'll be cool.

working on the lady's immigration for next year. fingers are crossed we can get this done quickly (in a few months).

opening art doors. we'll see where they lead.

beautiful sunny day.

merry x-mas and happy holidays to all.

peace...
Sounds like All is Good.

donald949

Dec 22, 2014, 3:46 AM
Post #45209 of 45342 (13168 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Prolly owe an injury update.
Leg still hurts most of the time. Although it is recovering quicker after PT. The strength is going up and I'm able to do a 1/2 inch heel raise. Which is really helping with the gate. I've been walking more and more with out a cane. At first the back really hurt, but it is starting to do better. Not walking any decent distances, but they are increasing slowly.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

Gmburns2000

Dec 22, 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #45210 of 45342 (13149 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Leg still hurts most of the time. Although it is recovering quicker after PT. The strength is going up and I'm able to do a 1/2 inch heel raise. Which is really helping with the gate. I've been walking more and more with out a cane. At first the back really hurt, but it is starting to do better. Not walking any decent distances, but they are increasing slowly.

Sounds like you're moving along. Hopefully things will be much better come summer time. How's the new job working out?

sungam

Dec 24, 2014, 3:12 PM
Post #45211 of 45342 (13113 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Good to hear that the recovery is coming along!

donald949

Jan 10, 2015, 4:18 AM
Post #45212 of 45342 (12979 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

Sounds like you're moving along. Hopefully things will be much better come summer time. How's the new job working out?
Yes moving along.
Being able to get out and about walking a little has helped the mental outlook.
We got to Death Valley for Christmas break. And I wuz able to do a little walking and exploring. so that was good too.

Partner epoch

Jan 12, 2015, 7:57 PM
Post #45213 of 45342 (12957 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

Yes moving along.
We got to Death Valley for Christmas break. And I wuz able to do a little walking and exploring. so that was good too.
have you ever been out to Saline Valley before?

Gmburns2000

Jan 16, 2015, 8:28 PM
Post #45214 of 45342 (12895 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

recently hit the northeast of brasil. fun times. lots of sand dunes, swimming, fish, and caipirinhas. man, we needed this vacation. we started in a town called Terezina, went to Parnaiba, then shot off to Jericoacoara.

I told the Lady we need a place that's on the beach but not far from the mountains. We're strategizing for the future now.

here's the link to the photo stream: Northeast Brasil 2015

some select photos:

Sand dunes on the way to Jeri

water, wooooo!!!

fishing boats

sailboat

sand dunes (you'd never believe that this is on an island)

scenery

Jericoacoara

More of Jeri

Sunset on the dunes

the all important drink cart

Dunno, just thought Magnus would like this. Just a hunch.

donald949

Jan 31, 2015, 2:39 AM
Post #45215 of 45342 (12777 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

Yes moving along.
have you ever been out to Saline Valley before?
Never made it to Saline Valley proper. Need to get to the race track, salt tram, and Cerro Gordo too.

Gmburns2000

Feb 11, 2015, 4:17 PM
Post #45216 of 45342 (12705 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My god it's been weeks since I've been on here (I think - at least to this thread anyway).

Just busy. Lots of work to do. I finally, after 3.5 years, have a good work schedule and I'm earning some bucks. I'm hoping for some more students nearby, but life seems to be going well.

Heading to the beach for Carnival this weekend. Just trying to get away, which is funny because Curitiba is NOT a Carnival city and we're heading to a place that's a popular holiday destination. Good thing is that we know where to get away from the crowds.

Working on two big art projects. We'll see where they end up.

Hot as fucking hell down here. Can't complain too much. My dad has eight-foot drifts. Ah...the life.

erisspirit

Feb 17, 2015, 5:05 PM
Post #45217 of 45342 (12663 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
My god it's been weeks since I've been on here (I think - at least to this thread anyway).

Just busy. Lots of work to do. I finally, after 3.5 years, have a good work schedule and I'm earning some bucks. I'm hoping for some more students nearby, but life seems to be going well.

Heading to the beach for Carnival this weekend. Just trying to get away, which is funny because Curitiba is NOT a Carnival city and we're heading to a place that's a popular holiday destination. Good thing is that we know where to get away from the crowds.

Hot as fucking hell down here. Can't complain too much. My dad has eight-foot drifts. Ah...the life.

sounds awesome.

Been busy here, mostly working, playing, and injuring myself.

hurt a shoulder (skiing - or more accurately, crashing)
hurt a foot (running, but not from rolling or falling, just from stepping on a perfectly flat clear road at a fairly low speed)

feeling pretty frail Unsure

Gmburns2000

Feb 17, 2015, 5:27 PM
Post #45218 of 45342 (12659 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

sounds awesome.

hurt a foot (running, but not from rolling or falling, just from stepping on a perfectly flat clear road at a fairly low speed)

Aren't you always banging yourself up? You have a long way to go to catch up with Donny.

But still, sounds like the move was worth it.

erisspirit

Feb 19, 2015, 7:39 PM
Post #45219 of 45342 (12630 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

sounds awesome.

Aren't you always banging yourself up? You have a long way to go to catch up with Donny.

yeah... I think I try to break myself one piece at a time... where as Donny did it much more impressively with just one big event of destruction

foot is feeling pretty good after my last foot apt. just needed some duct tape and baling wire (kinesio tape, and a big needle filled with cortisone)

Gmburns2000

Feb 20, 2015, 11:11 AM
Post #45220 of 45342 (12615 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

sounds awesome.

yeah... I think I try to break myself one piece at a time... where as Donny did it much more impressively with just one big event of destruction

foot is feeling pretty good after my last foot apt. just needed some duct tape and baling wire (kinesio tape, and a big needle filled with cortisone)

my mtn biking friends and I used to have a saying that if you're not falling off then you're not riding hard enough. That was when I was 20 and not very smart. but still, it had a point. i'm so out of shape these days...i need a few injuries myself.

donald949

Feb 24, 2015, 4:33 AM
Post #45221 of 45342 (12594 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

sounds awesome.

The sad part is I wasn't doing anything really. just cruising down an easy blue run.
You know wat day say. go big or go home.

donald949

Feb 24, 2015, 4:35 AM
Post #45222 of 45342 (12590 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

sounds awesome.

The sad part is I wasn't doing anything really. just cruising down an easy blue run.
You know wat day say. go big or go home.
course, n me case going big sent me home...

donald949

Feb 24, 2015, 4:37 AM
Post #45223 of 45342 (12586 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

n related knews.
been cane free 4 2 weaks now.
Pt is having me jog lightly on tread mill. with a harness.
Gate is getting much better.
Progress, Woot!
knot pain free though. Mad

donald949

Feb 24, 2015, 4:38 AM
Post #45224 of 45342 (12581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

n udder knews

donald949

Feb 24, 2015, 4:39 AM
Post #45225 of 45342 (12578 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
n udder knews
looks two b time fore...

First page Previous page 1 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook