RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

benfieldj

Feb 9, 2016, 2:08 PM
Post #1 of 3 (16297 views)
Shortcut

North Carolina partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am a mid 50's male in Statesville NC that quit climbing a few of years ago and got out of shape. I climbed for many years and always loved it so would like to get back into it. I am getting back in shape and looking for someone that would enjoy climbing fairly easy multi pitch stuff like: Great Arch, North Ridge, Prow, Daddy, Sentinel Buttress, Peekaboo, etc. I have plenty of gear and am willing to lead or follow on easy stuff like this. If you are interested let me know.

Lms

Feb 11, 2016, 3:32 PM
Post #2 of 3 (16227 views)
Shortcut

Re: [benfieldj] North Carolina partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll be up there 3/11 through the 22nd. I'm a firefighter from miami. I go up about once a month. I usually hire a guide but that gets expensive so ill be looking for a partner all those days. I'm leading 5.8 and have a 70m rope and a full rack. Let me know what days you're available. I'm up to go anywhere.

chotoken

Aug 16, 2016, 8:28 PM
Post #3 of 3 (15548 views)
Shortcut

Re: [benfieldj] North Carolina partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi there. I'm a 40 y/o old guy too and I would be up for that. I live in Southwest VA and my climbing partner is tough to stay focused. I'm in descent shape and have gear too. Let me know if you are still in need of a partner and we can chat. Maybe do some easy TR stuff as an ice breaker. Smile

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook