RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

abkaiser

Mar 28, 2003, 3:15 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1042 views)
Shortcut

still having problems with DNS and JGill's profile page
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I originally tried emailing this to Trevor / webmaster, but kept getting a message back:
"The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS)."

...Looks like the DNS problems are still happening. Either way, all email to rockclimbing.com bounces.

The problem I was trying to report was:

From the main rockclimbing.com webpage, I tried clicking on Jgill's link (http://www.rockclimbing.com/athlete/view.php?ID=jgill), and got this message:

Error The following error occurred while processing your request.
If you do not understand why this error occurred and would like to get help on this problem, you can email the Webmaster personally, view our Website Help, or goto the Home Page.

Select failed: SELECT S.CountryStateID, S.CountryStateName, C.CountryStateID, C.CountryStateName, AthleteID, A.Sponsors, DATE_FORMAT(A.CreatedOn, '%M %e, %Y') Creation, City, A.Bio, A.Resume, A.Description as ADescription, U.LastName, U.FirstName, U.Language, Sex, DATE_FORMAT(A.UpdatedOn, '%W, %M %e, %Y %r') Updated, A.Birthday, I.Description as IDescription, Language, PostalCode, I.PhotoID, A.CoveredBy, A.LastIP, A.Viewed, U.Password FROM User U, UserInfo I, Athlete A LEFT JOIN CountryState C ON C.CountryStateID=I.CountryID AND C.Type='C' LEFT JOIN CountryState S ON S.CountryStateID=I.StateProvinceID AND S.Type='S' WHERE U.UserKey = I.UserKey AND U.UserID = A.UserID AND U.UserID='jgill'

Table 'climb.UserInfo' doesn't exist

Partner matt

Mar 28, 2003, 6:49 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1042 views)
Shortcut

still having problems with DNS and JGill's profile page [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

All of the pro athlete's profiles are down for right now. Tim's been very busy working on the site email among other things and hasn't had time to get to that yet. It's high on the list though, and we are aware that it needs some re-coding.

Sorry for the holdup; email is just a higher priority at the moment.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook