First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 2:26 PM
Post #26 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Re: sexiest place for a tat [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hahaha -- well, fortunately for me, i'm not really seeking approval. the only other person who will be seeing the tat on a regular basis is cool with it. i was just curious to see if anyone could come up with something ultra cool before i go under the knife, err, needles.

so far, no one has. ..

dontfall

May 27, 2003, 2:58 PM
Post #27 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

On your neck. Or Bicep :D

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 3:10 PM
Post #28 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hmm, maybe i could get barbed wire around my left bicep.

hells yeah.

crag

May 27, 2003, 3:51 PM
Post #29 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Tats & piercings by themselves are not sexy. I don't think Tats make you sexy. If you're feeling the need to feel more sexy I suggest looking at the space between your ears and what changes you can make there before the ink. But if you already consdier yourself the Jelly-of-Roll...The Honey-of-the-Hive, The Crimp'n Pimp'n Mack Daddy (Mommy) then have at it but keep it subtle.

Placement of Tat?

I ask in return what are you trying to accomplish with the Tat.

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 3:55 PM
Post #30 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah yeah yeah .. i'm a brainless sheep.

heh. wait, my bf has a fantasy about sheep.

hells yeah, i win again.

mwbtle

May 27, 2003, 4:00 PM
Post #31 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

hmm...
what does it matter to you? You don't like them. If she does, why look down on her about it? Its like asking what you are trying to accomplish by wearing the shoes you are wearing, just slightly more permanent.

dontfall

May 27, 2003, 4:02 PM
Post #32 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
yeah yeah yeah .. i'm a brainless sheep.

heh. wait, my bf has a fantasy about sheep.

hells yeah, i win again.

Hopefully just counting them when he goes to sleep. j/k

crag

May 27, 2003, 4:04 PM
Post #33 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

On the contrary, I think it takes alot of brains to get a tat or at least a lot of thought, of course the amount of beer you drink beforehand my reduce the think time.

Why do you want to get a Tat?

atg200

May 27, 2003, 4:06 PM
Post #34 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

uhhh, yeah, counting sheep. yeah, thats the ticket.

amber is plenty sexy as is, knows it, and knows i think she is sexy enough already too. she purely wants another tat and wants to know where to get it. keep the condescending freud crap to yourself naysayers, and just tell her to get one on her lower back or something.

mwbtle

May 27, 2003, 4:07 PM
Post #35 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh yeah...and I'm thinking about the base of my neck (right below my collarbone in the back) or on my ribcage right by my heart for my soon-to-be tat.

Dunno how sexy those are, but just to give you ideas.

crag

May 27, 2003, 4:08 PM
Post #36 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

hmm...
what does it matter to you? You don't like them. If she does, why look down on her about it? Its like asking what you are trying to accomplish by wearing the shoes you are wearing, just slightly more permanent.

Taking things out of context...not once did I say I'm against body ink. I merely asked what does she/he want to accomplish w/ the tat. With this information one might be better suited for making a recommendation to a "sexy" placement. Yeah maybe I made the wrong assumption that the posters was wanting to feel more sexy and I apologize for that.

climbinganne

May 27, 2003, 4:08 PM
Post #37 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
On the contrary, I think it takes alot of brains to get a tat or at least a lot of thought, of course the amount of beer you drink beforehand my reduce the think time.

Why do you want to get a Tat?

i thinhk what melissa is trying to say nicely is

"IT IS REALLY NONE OF YOUR EFFING BUSINESS"

amber isnt discussing the reasons for her decision...those are personal..hense see above quote

if you read and comprehended the first post she was mearly asking for opinions on where peeps personal placement preferences are...

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 4:10 PM
Post #38 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoa. didnt mean to start a debate here. quite the opposite really. i have enough tension in my life and just want to have some fun -- geez.

as for what i'm trying to "accomplish" -- nothing really. i think that they can be very attractive when tastefully done and would like another.

as i've stated before, i've basically decided what and where i'm getting tat'd. it's something that i've considered over the course of almost three years now, and it's something that is very personal to me. as such, i dont really need anyone's "approval" -- i just thought it would be a fun thread to post. everyone enjoys thinking about sexiness, and thought i'd see if anyone could think of anything particularly creative before i get under the gun.

mwbtle

May 27, 2003, 4:14 PM
Post #39 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
wow, thanks mwbtle.

:) Sure thing.

I've been fielding lots of negative feedback about thinking about a tattoo myself.

To the naysayers, if you don't get it, you won't ever, just don't worry about it. My bf doesn't really understand why I want one, though he tries to. Personal preference people. Everyone has something about them that most people don't understand...as climbers, everyone here should get that.

jaylaka

May 27, 2003, 4:15 PM
Post #40 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

hmm...

Taking things out of context...not once did I say I'm against body ink. I merely asked what does she/he want to accomplish w/ the tat. With this information one might be better suited for making a recommendation to a "sexy" placement. Yeah maybe I made the wrong assumption that the posters was wanting to feel more sexy and I apologize for that.

damn crag. tattoos and piercings - much like clothes and jewelry - alone do not make a person sexy. they're all a personal expression of self. maybe they're not how YOU would do it, but it doesn't matter. she asked for our opinions of cool places to get a tattoo, not our personal take on the issue of tattoos, their meaning or lack thereof.

personally, i love the two that i have. and i love hearing about other's tattoos, their background and personal significance. i once dated (note the past tense) someone who told me that my back was too beautiful to be marred by a tattoo. since that incident, i refuse to deal with people who make comments or judgments about what i put in or on my body. life's too short for that shit, you know?

jen

crag

May 27, 2003, 4:15 PM
Post #41 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
wow, thanks mwbtle.

as for what i'm trying to "accomplish" -- nothing really. i think that they can be very attractive when tastefully done and would like another.

as i've stated before, i've basically decided what and where i'm getting tat'd. it's something that i've considered over the course of almost three years now, and it's something that is very personal to me. as such, i dont really need anyone's "approval" -- i just thought it would be a fun thread to post. everyone loves thinking about sexiness.

Agreed on all of the above. If you don't have one just inside your bikini line already one there always has a sexy look to it. As others have said the small of the back is great too. Ankles can be sexy too but not as personal as something that is usually hidden by clothing. I think my fav is just inside the nape of the neck, hard to do and conceal but as you said when done right it can evoke sexiness.

crag

May 27, 2003, 4:22 PM
Post #42 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jen,

Sorry you couldn't "see" the demeaner of my original query of climbr_chyk orginal question. For the record I like Tats & Piercings. Try having them for over 20 yrs.

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 4:22 PM
Post #43 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ps, atg has a point -- i'm fairly egocentric and wouldnt bother coming to rc.com to enhance my sexiness.

also, tats on the neck out - i have been informed that it would likely interfere with my sex life. :shock:

jaylaka

May 27, 2003, 4:34 PM
Post #44 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
jen,

Sorry you couldn't "see" the demeaner of my original query of climbr_chyk orginal question. For the record I like Tats & Piercings. Try having them for over 20 yrs.

on sunday, i was sitting there for over an hour and a half getting mine done. to kill time, i chatted with the artist and watched the folks coming in and out. there are a lot of people who get tattoos without a great deal of forethought, or foresight for that matter, or who do it for external reasons. :roll:

i think you misconstrued amber's "sexy" question with one of those external reasons. i didn't mean to jump all over you, but it came out like a condemnation.

but yeah, at 25 i've had my first for seven years. i'll have them forever, and i'm happy with that, twenty or fifty years down the line. :D

jen

Partner sauron

May 27, 2003, 5:03 PM
Post #45 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I saw a nice tattoo the other day, at Magnolia south, on congress..

It was a chinese symbol, or some other kind of hard-to-decipher doodle, on her chest, between the breasts.

Coupled with just the right depth cut shirt, it was quite enticing.

- d.

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 6:25 PM
Post #46 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hmmm, a serpent crawling up my chest. haha, jk.

Partner calamity_chk

May 27, 2003, 7:03 PM
Post #47 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Ola, chica!

If you get a tat, I'll go with you! I've always wanted a little falling star on my right shoulder blade.

And I'll bring magic gorp for sustenance!

PS Let's go climbing this weekend!

sounds good, skibby. though, i need to find a good artist first.

Partner one900johnnyk

May 27, 2003, 7:33 PM
Post #48 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

across the left side of your face!

espinosa

May 27, 2003, 9:56 PM
Post #49 of 78 (1485 views)
Shortcut