First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bumblesbounce

Aug 11, 2003, 3:22 PM
Post #1 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

WW Kayaking/WW Rafting... CHANGED SUBJECT
Report this Post
Can't Post

:lol: Change of subject man I love being able to delete that all... well lots talk good stuff like White Water :lol: :P

jumpingrock

Aug 11, 2003, 3:28 PM
Post #2 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Re: You know why this place sucks... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Change is the only constant in life.

madriver

Aug 11, 2003, 3:38 PM
Post #3 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

...........your right....what we need is a new fourm..........."Sex and Coffee"

!!! 111

MR 8)

madriver

Aug 11, 2003, 3:39 PM
Post #4 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

.........or "Coffee and Sex"....ohwell....whatever the infiedels think...

MR

bumblie

Aug 11, 2003, 3:40 PM
Post #5 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

She's a crazy woman. :o

Reminds me of that crazy woman in "Jeremiah Johnson". :lol:

thomasribiere

Aug 11, 2003, 3:41 PM
Post #6 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

bumblesbounce,

I truely understand your opinion, I first went here for climbing and outdoor activities, but then I get addicted to this weird community (and rrrrrrradam is not the last to come and have stupid fun like us!).
So I don't know what to say, just don't be scared, we wont eat you! :wink:
And well, yes, I work a lot, got out, I just sleep a little and spend no time in the malls or in the house-job traffic. So it might explain why I spend so much time here. and I talk of the same things here that on the cliff or after a climbing day with my friends in the 3D-life...

this community is time-eater, but brings me more joy than pain, so I love it.

arrettinator

Aug 11, 2003, 3:48 PM
Post #7 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Things are only as good as you make them to be.
I haven't seen much of a difference in the content of community.
But then again, I got here after your incident occurred.
The reason I have a high postcount is probably because I work w/ computers and when it's not busy at work, I'm on here.
I'm stuck at a computer 9 hours a day 5 days a week.

And if you want to talk about kayaking or WW Rafting, start a thread about it. That's how conversation gets started.
I've been rafting.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1liic/raft3.jpg
I'd like to start kayaking.

bakedjake

Aug 11, 2003, 3:48 PM
Post #8 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

when i was working all i did, all day long, was post to community :D my employer barely got a lick of work outta me for like 6 months :D

i don't know about pre 2003 community so i can't remark about changes but in the last month i've noticed a whole paradigm shift in our postings. I kinda miss our tawdry, steamy, ranting community. i met a bunch of great peep's from it. but hopefully most of y'all are still clocking in and i'll get a chance to tie up with a few more of ya.

now where and when is the bluegrass fetival that's being held in new york supposed to be?????????????

arrettinator

Aug 11, 2003, 3:53 PM
Post #9 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

When are you gonna come down and climb at Jakes rocks, Dave?
Drop me a line if you ever are down PA way.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 11, 2003, 3:56 PM
Post #10 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Most everybody's still here Fawn. And >99% of the users, just as before, get along well together both on and offline.

We just have about 12 times the number of active users we had 2 years ago. So it may appear excessively ranchous at times, but this is only due to the fact that those (the <1%) who like the drama, go out of their way to inject it.

This is a very popular Forum, and will always be, as this is where we talk about everything else from our everyday lives.

arrettinator

Aug 11, 2003, 3:58 PM
Post #11 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Most everybody's still here Fawn. And >99% of the users, just as before, get along well together both on and offline.

We just have about 12 times the number of active users we had 2 years ago. So it may appear excessively ranchous at times, but this is only due to the fact that those (the <1%) who like the drama, go out of their way to inject it.

This is a very popular Forum, and will always be, as this is where we talk about everything else from our everyday lives.
Word.
So when's the baby due, Adam?
The wife and I are hoping to start a family ourselves. :D

climbs4fun

Aug 11, 2003, 4:00 PM
Post #12 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bumblesbounce,

there are still plenty of forums to talk about climbing. I still manage (yes, through community) to find new friends and meet people to climb with. It's nice to find out what people are about outside of climbing. There isn't one person in community that I talk to in the coffee house that I wouldn't stand up and call my friend. There isn't one of them that I wouldn't instantly offer my guest bedroom and myself as a climbing partner. Community has become just that... a community!

Just my .02

bakedjake

Aug 11, 2003, 4:01 PM
Post #13 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Word.
So when's the baby due, Adam?
The wife and I are hoping to start a family ourselves. :D
I'll double that word. it's been a pretty groovy community so far from my perspective. rrrradam makes a valid point about the quantity of users now in community and the few of us who go outta their way to espouse their thoughts... ummmmmm am i one of them???? :D

Partner wideguy

Aug 11, 2003, 4:15 PM
Post #14 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bumblesbounce, what's your problem with the MASS CLIMBERS thread? I've seen you rail against that a couple times. It's in the partners forum and by and large, *shock and horror*, we use it to arrange to meet to go climbing or spray about our most recent trips. Seems to me that it's exactly what you think this site should be.

Seems to me if you want to p[oint out useless threads there are a few dozen better candidates.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 11, 2003, 5:17 PM
Post #15 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Baby's due around March 2nd.

Justice Conner, if it's a boy.

Nichele Lee Ann (pronounced Nik-el, after my sister who committed suicide 7 years ago), if it's a girl.

elvislegs

Aug 11, 2003, 5:37 PM
Post #16 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You know why this place sucks...

...because of threads like THIS. It's simple science really. Observe...

The Property of Community Suckage: The degree of suckage-icity is directly proportional to the postitude of threads from bitter past users who have nothing nice to say... especially on Monday.

arrettinator

Aug 11, 2003, 6:02 PM
Post #17 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Nichele Lee Ann (pronounced Nik-el, after my sister who committed suicide 7 years ago), if it's a girl.
Adam and Karen's faces-> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wigglestick

Aug 11, 2003, 6:13 PM
Post #18 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Nice. Kids named Justice can't help but be bad ass. Kids named Justice beat the crap out of bullies named Billy and give the lunch money back to kids named Simon.

rockfool

Aug 11, 2003, 6:21 PM
Post #19 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bouncebubble, don't let the small stuff get to you, you will not know what to do when the big problems come, its all good. If you don't like it don't read it.

tcollins

Aug 11, 2003, 7:27 PM
Post #20 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Bumblesbounce, what's your problem with the MASS CLIMBERS thread? I've seen you rail against that a couple times. It's in the partners forum and by and large, *shock and horror*, we use it to arrange to meet to go climbing or spray about our most recent trips. Seems to me that it's exactly what you think this site should be.

Seems to me if you want to p[oint out useless threads there are a few dozen better candidates.

She's just upset that she used to lieve on the Cape and is too young to drive so she can't actually climb outside.

PS: Congrats Adam and Karen. I like the two names a lot.

climbinganne

Aug 11, 2003, 8:07 PM
Post #21 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Not only do I, along with many people here think that this place isn't what it use to be! YOU use to be able to talk about climbing freely! And not stuff like "Coffee" and "Sex and Climbing" and "Music" when the community forum was suggested A LONG TIME ago I was here as and different ego. And it was suggested FOR other stuff other than climbing I was intending kayaking, WW rafting, etc. NOT Sex, NOT Coffee and all this other stuff I see on here. And all I see is MASS BAY CLIMBERS THREAD! You know how annoying that is to me? Being a Masshole to poo like that? This site was orginally built to discuss climbing and meet parteners - not to make enemies. I don't see many of the orginal people that use to be on this site here anymore or posting. That is because mostly the newer ones have SCARED THEM AWAY I see people that have been here for a few months that have double the posts of me! What do you sit here all day and post here? That isn't a life. I would think that many of you have jobs. People here FOR THE MOST part aren't civilized and act immature. Trevor, Jared, Russman, and Adam built this site for all of us to enjoy - not to trash. And trash is all I have seen her for quite awhile. And guess what I only came back cause my name was mentioned in the banning thing - GET IT RIGHT I WAS NOT BANNED I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE AND I SAID I WOULD LEAVE! And only post here with positive stuff... not negitave against me... cause I know certian people hate me before they even know me...

fawn, fawn ,fawn

go take your meds....

maculated

Aug 11, 2003, 8:19 PM
Post #22 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Right on Adam. (Thread hijack!) Just don't go naming your kids stuff you'll regret.

My brother named his daughter Roxy Roo McNamara. That's frickin' sick. He sometimes laughs and goes, "I effed her up, huh?" We all call her "the Roo."

Scary.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 12, 2003, 11:40 AM
Post #23 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Right on Adam. (Thread hijack!) Just don't go naming your kids stuff you'll regret.

My brother named his daughter Roxy Roo McNamara. That's frickin' sick. He sometimes laughs and goes, "I effed her up, huh?" We all call her "the Roo."

Scary.

I know... I talk about this, as I remember you said "she was destined for a life of pro...." in another thread. :lol:

bumblesbounce

Aug 15, 2003, 3:42 PM
Post #24 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I still do live on Cape Cod.. and it sucks ass the only EMS around here sells nothing for climbing... cause CC is famous for kayaking not rock climbing. And no, I can't drive yet and un like some of you people I still have to go to school... cause I don't got a life. Hrm... No ww Kayaking, so definetly no ww Rafting. No climbing no nothing except stinking tourist attactions... try that for a life - FLAT WATER IS EVIL! And Anne... hmm I do take my meds and don't just say stuff - CAUSE IT MIGHT HURT SOME PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

timstich

Aug 15, 2003, 4:20 PM
Post #25 of 32 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SUMCHECK = 45

Drama injectors functioning within normal operational parameters.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook