RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

climbsebe

Sep 14, 2003, 8:53 PM
Post #1 of 2 (858 views)
Shortcut

From SF Bay Area to Smith, Owen's or City Of Rocks
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am male in mid-30's live in SF Bay Area and taking some time off where I hope to do some good quality climbing. I got tired of the weekend warrior stuff. So I am looking for partners who can take more than 2 days to go to one of these places, or I am open to any other suggestions.

Lately I have been doing a lot of trad so I am trying to balance it with a little sport. But I am still willing to do trad here and there and I have all gear.

I lead 5.10+ in sport and 5.10- in trad, can follow somewhere in the mid 5.11.

I am . To me ideal partner is someone who can follow what I lead and enjoy it. I don't mind being the rope gun as long as I can do everything safe. Or someone who can lead what I am able to follow and still feel challenged and enjoy it too. I am very safety conscious. Getting along is very important too, but I don't make prejudgements about what that means. I have climbed with lots of different people of different levels and for the most part it's been a positive experience. I like to travel on a budget while still making it enjoyable, so I don't mind occasionally splurging on restaurant meals, beer, etc. But on the other hand I can be sensitive to lower budgets as well.

The next few weeks I'll spend my time mostly in Yosemite Valley, so if you're interested drop me a note. We can arrange to meet there or at one of the local climbing gyms whenever I'm in town.

Sebe

wrbill

Sep 16, 2003, 6:27 AM
Post #2 of 2 (858 views)
Shortcut

Re: From SF Bay Area to Smith, Owen's or City Of Rocks [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I live in Klamath Falls, OR. That is a city about 3 hours south of Smith. When you had to Smith give me a call (541-331-1924) and I will see if it will work for me.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook