RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

overlord

Oct 21, 2003, 12:18 PM
Post #1 of 4 (902 views)
Shortcut

email problems...
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

since i became an area manager for Slovenia i guess i also got an email adress on this site (since i now have a link to my email folder next to the link to my PMs).

so the question is... how do i get the password (my site login pass doesn work) and whats the adress??

Partner philbox

Oct 21, 2003, 8:37 PM
Post #2 of 4 (902 views)
Shortcut

philbox moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

philbox moved this thread from Area Managers to Suggestions & Questions.

Partner matt

Oct 25, 2003, 11:58 PM
Post #3 of 4 (902 views)
Shortcut

Re: email problems... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Overlord,
I could be off on this (so correct me if I'm wrong - I very well may be), but I don't see that you've paid for the email.

This is the one feature we charge for on the site, because it's a non-crucial deal, and is a great way for us to keep the lights on. In order to keep the servers up and running day after day, since 1996, those stupid ISP's want this little thing called money. (funny them, heh heh) Anyway, sucks we have to pay to keep the site up and running, but on the upside, it's a small fee, and that coupled with a group the size of rc.com all chipping in together to pay it makes it not only possible, but very doable.

It is because of faithful users who have joined our Partnership program (that's what we call you - a Partner - when you pay) that keep the camfire here at rockclimbing.com crackling all night long, so we all have a mutual place to come, sit around, and chat with freinds all over the globe.

For you (or anyone else) who is/might be interesting in this check out the link below (or click up at the very top and middle of your screen on Partnership).

http://rockclimbing.com/site/partners/

In addition to the email address yourusername@rockclimbing.com, you'll get all of the following:

-aggressively spam-filtered, web/POP/IMAP email or forwarding:you@rockclimbing.com
-a powerful voice in deciding the direction of the site
-priority access to developers and staff support
-the ability to change your username or nickname
-creation (upon review) of Forums that you feel are necessary
-(optional) public recognition of your status as a Partner

If the link provided does not provide enough info, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help you out in whatever way possible.

Warmest Regards,
Matt

overlord

Oct 26, 2003, 9:22 AM
Post #4 of 4 (902 views)
Shortcut

Re: email problems... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nope, i havent paid. but since i saw the link on top of the page i thought i got it anyway. well, if i dont have it, it would explain why i cant log on :P

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook