RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

winstont

Nov 11, 2003, 5:47 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut

NC climber, free to a good home!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I was just introduced to climbing in the last several months, and now my climbing partner is running off to Vail. Great for him, sucks for me 'cause I'm definatley hooked. I'm living in Winston-Salem, NC but am willing to drive anywhere in NC. I start with the PD here in WS in Jan, but till then am unemployed and bored. I've climbed the Great Arch at Stone, lead Cave Route, and Jim Dandy at Table, Flashed Harpoon and Edge of a Dream at Ship Rock. I have all my own Trad gear and a willingness to drive, go to new places, and explore some harder stuff. I would rate myself a 5.8 climber, with leading experience up to 5.6. I went to school at App, so I'm very familiar with the high country.

Hey, I've gotten a taste for climbing and I can't get enough! I'm free to climb every day between now and Jan! Need a moderate second? Just starting out and wouldn't mind climbing with a beginning leader? Hook me up por favor! I'd love to find some peeps to climb with. I hate sitting around this apt reading about climbing and not having anyone to hit the crags with. Let me know if you're interested, I'll be there in a few hours!

Thanks, T in WS

cjstudent

Nov 18, 2003, 12:57 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Re: NC climber, free to a good home! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

send me an IM or e-mail. I'm in Boone...climb at ship rock about once a week. I'd be interested in going.

arak42

Nov 18, 2003, 1:19 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I am in Chapel Thrill, NC. I am moderate follower! I am in grad school, so my time is very limited, but by chance if you catch my on a down weekend (very rare, but they do occur) I'd love to go with you.

climbhigh2005

Nov 18, 2003, 2:11 AM
Post #4 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey!! I am planning a trip to Boone Jan 16-19... i'd like to meet some of ya and check out some of your local crags!

toddr

Nov 18, 2003, 1:44 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Send me a PM and let me know if you want to hit Pilot over the next couple of weekends. My schedule is kind of open right now and I'm only a few minutes away.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook