First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jabtocrag

Nov 19, 2003, 11:37 PM
Post #26 of 30 (566 views)
Shortcut

Re: Best thing you ever found [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I found a CD case filled with probably 60 CDs...then I discovered they were ALL country genre. Turned out to be my suckiest find :lol:

Partner macherry

Nov 19, 2003, 11:52 PM
Post #27 of 30 (566 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Oh, well there's this scene where these two white trash kids are driving in a car and the girl in the passenger side wakes up and can't find her flip flops, because they fell off through a hole in the floor. :) Pretty funny, especially since as I mentioned a friend of mine drove a truck with a hole in the passenger floor.

K.

That is funny!

I find pocket bike tools on the local trails all the time. I'm kind of like Seinfeld----even steven. You can be sure if i find something, i've lost something similar or visa versa.

cjstudent

Nov 20, 2003, 11:25 AM
Post #28 of 30 (566 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hiking on the Appalachain Trail, I found a wallet w/ abunch of money (don't remember how much, this was a long time ago) in it. Unfortunatly for me...at the next town I just happened to run into the backpacker who had lost it, and out of the goodness of my heart, and being reminded the Scout Law by my friend (Freaking Eagle scouts...) I returned it. But he did pay me a finders fee. :-)

danooguy

Nov 20, 2003, 12:54 PM
Post #29 of 30 (566 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
and out of the goodness of my heart, and being reminded the Scout Law by my friend (Freaking Eagle scouts...) I returned it.

God Bless you. The world needs more people like you.

djmeat

Nov 20, 2003, 3:10 PM
Post #30 of 30 (566 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hiking on the Appalachain Trail, I found a wallet w/ abunch of money (don't remember how much, this was a long time ago) in it. Unfortunatly for me...at the next town I just happened to run into the backpacker who had lost it, and out of the goodness of my heart, and being reminded the Scout Law by my friend (Freaking Eagle scouts...) I returned it. But he did pay me a finders fee. :-)

Double bonus. Good karma and cash!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook