Forums: Archive: Used Gear / Great Deals:
SOLD!!! North Face Arctic Patrol Parka almost new!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

cecil

Sep 30, 2003, 5:46 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1207 views)
Shortcut

SOLD!!! North Face Arctic Patrol Parka almost new!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

this is a sleeping bag with arms! ahhh...warm ass jacket. polarguard 3D insulation, waterbottle pouch inside. holds a 32oz Nalgene bottle too. has a zip-off hood and inside pocket. i wore this for 2 weeks only when it was butt cold just to walk to and from work. never worn while mountaineering or anything hardcore. looks brand new. no stains, tears. this is a $325 parka...selling for $150. this is a mens size Medium, black/charcoal-dark bluish-grey color. you can wear this thing with just a t-shirt under it and be warm! email me for pics. any questions? contact suzanne at: smkofke@hotmail.com
i am moving back to the warm weather and won't need this parka anymore.

DESCRIPTION:
This parka is loaded with features offering dependable protection against harsh weather conditions. Lightweight, breathable and water-resistant ripstop polyester shell is reinforced on shoulders and elbows with Supplex Taslan nylon. Filled with warm, lightweight Polarguard 3D for an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; shingled construction eliminates cold spots for maximum warmth. The multi-adjustable Double-quilted Polarguard 3D, zip-off hood has elastic drawcord adjustments at front and back of neck to provide optimal visibility and articulated for natural head movement.
Features 1 zippered inner security pocket, 1 inner mesh pocket sized to hold a 1-liter water bottle and 1 "Napoleon" pocket for easy-access storage. Seams are sewn with hidden tuck stitching to prevent snagging and all critical seams are reinforced. D-rings on lower sleeves provide attachment point for gloves or mitts. Drawcord hem with single-hand adjustment seals out cold. The two-way, full-length zipper is protected with an interior and exterior draft flap to help make this the warmest synthetic parka TNF offers.
Shell: Ripstop polyester
Lining: Silky Taffeta
Insulation: Polarguard 3D

cecil

Dec 3, 2003, 3:28 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1207 views)
Shortcut

Re: The North Face Arctic Patrol Parka FOR SALE! almost new! [In reply to]
Report this Post

SOLD!!!!

rck_climber

Dec 4, 2003, 5:22 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1207 views)
Shortcut

rck_climber locked this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post

rck_climber has locked this thread.

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook