hello_heino

Dec 11, 2003, 2:06 AM
Post #1 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Is it now verbotten....
Report this Post
Can't Post

To criticize the site in any way?

Would seem to be so. Why all the paranoia among the mods and admins? If they're really comfortable with what they're doing, why the need to lock threads, tarpit, and basically squelch anything that isn't lock step?

danooguy

Dec 11, 2003, 2:12 AM
Post #2 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Re: Is it now verbotten.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

There are other sites that are far more closely moderated than this one. This one is pretty free-wheelin' compared to a lot of others I've seen.

I was booted from one for stating that vegetarians ignore the basic tenet of life...that for one thing to live, another must die.

Vegetarians in numbers...hysteria and militancy is born. :shock: :shock: :)

hello_heino

Dec 11, 2003, 2:19 AM
Post #3 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

A great example of people not wanted to look at things from certain perspectives, eh?

I've noticed posts from this forum (community) that have been locked, yet the posts were rather benign and were only posing questions.

Partner rrrADAM

Dec 11, 2003, 2:27 AM
Post #4 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
To criticize the site in any way?

Would seem to be so. Why all the paranoia among the mods and admins? If they're really comfortable with what they're doing, why the need to lock threads, tarpit, and basically squelch anything that isn't lock step?

No you can even continue to criticise the site with multiple user names, but you will gleen more credibility if you do it with just one. :roll:

BTW... How come you didn't show up in JTRee as promised to "school me in Scabble" ??? I brought my Scrabble, 3rd Edition Scrabble Dictionary, and many who wanted to watch, but you were a no-show. :(

I would have played any one of your entities. :wink:

hello_heino

Dec 11, 2003, 2:37 AM
Post #5 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

No you can even continue to criticise the site

Then why was my thread "Isn't it Jolly" locked by the ironically self named "climbs4fun" ?

epic_ed

Dec 11, 2003, 5:56 AM
Post #6 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Freakin relax, dude. She's a new mod who asked for some direction on how to handle your usual crap-stiring. It was a group decision and that's all I'm going to say about it, and it's more of an explanation then you deserve. I thought you left? Just couldn't resist an opportunity to come back to try to whine, complain, and gripe. Feel free. I'm tired of it, but maybe you can round up a few others and really work yourself into a frenzy over nothing like you usually do.

And, as usual, take your complaints to the mod instead of posting a new temper tantrum thread every time a decision is made around here that you don't agree with. I know -- you already have and simply didn't like the response you got. Deal with it.

Ed

Partner rrrADAM

Dec 11, 2003, 9:36 AM
Post #7 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Dick (your name is Richard, right? :wink: )...

For a pretty verbally gifted person, you do not make a very good Internet Super Hero. I suggest that you find a cape you like (username), stick with it, and join in and become another one of the "resident conspiracy theorists". Donning multiple "capes" makes it hard to take you serious, as you just tend to come accross as a sexually frustrated single white middle aged lonely Trekie trying to make a name for himself, while typing to the Net from mommie's house on your bunk bed with Scoobie Sheets. :lol:

Let me guess... In all reality, you probably look identical to the Comic Book store guy on The Simpson's, complete with cookie crumbs and milk stains on your shirt, and even talk in the same pretentious manner, right ??? :roll:

OK, enough fun. Seriously asking... Why do you persist in making all these multiple names simply to complain, get called on it, threaten never to return and that we will all suffer since you are so experienced, only to return with another ID and start the whole thing over again ??? Why not pick a name, stick with it, and join in the community, instead of consistantly being a gad fly ??? All are welcome, even those who complain. But your complaints will have much more merit if they are from a credible user. Take the time to build some credibility brutha. Do you have anything positive to say ???

Partner tradman

Dec 11, 2003, 11:07 AM
Post #8 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Heino, don't worry.

If you stick with the same username for a while, you can become like the super-pious brother rrradam, and then you too will be unable to answer a straight question posed at the start of a thread.

However, you will be able to self-righteously attack not only people's opinions, you will be able to make moronic postulations about their personal appearance, social interests and bed sheets.

Just remember mate, follow saint rrradam and soon you will realise that facts and opinions are only ever valid when they come from a credible user. Truth and Justice are outdated, and valid arguments and logic matter not when you bask in the warmth of His throne: all that matters is that you are a "credible user".

I tell you truly, wayward brother heino, when you are down with His Majesty rrradam, you will see that black can be white, and there will be no irony in calling someone a gadfly and accusing them of being excessivley negative immediately after you have ducked a good question and launched a vicious personal attack instead.

He has shown you the pathway to the Light my brother, and it is in His Backside. Or at least, in kissing it until you are "credible".

cerikpete

Dec 11, 2003, 1:17 PM
Post #9 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't think people are staying Client Focused

overlord

Dec 11, 2003, 1:58 PM
Post #10 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
There are other sites that are far more closely moderated than this one. This one is pretty free-wheelin' compared to a lot of others I've seen.

I was booted from one for stating that vegetarians ignore the basic tenet of life...that for one thing to live, another must die.

Vegetarians in numbers...hysteria and militancy is born. :shock: :shock: :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mods and admins here really ARE quite forgiving. you can even call them names and get away with it. sometimes. :wink:

Partner rrrADAM

Dec 11, 2003, 2:00 PM
Post #11 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Heino, don't worry.

If you stick with the same username for a while, you can become like the super-pious brother rrradam, and then you too will be unable to answer a straight question posed at the start of a thread.

However, you will be able to self-righteously attack not only people's opinions, you will be able to make moronic postulations about their personal appearance, social interests and bed sheets.

Just remember mate, follow saint rrradam and soon you will realise that facts and opinions are only ever valid when they come from a credible user. Truth and Justice are outdated, and valid arguments and logic matter not when you bask in the warmth of His throne: all that matters is that you are a "credible user".

I tell you truly, wayward brother heino, when you are down with His Majesty rrradam, you will see that black can be white, and there will be no irony in calling someone a gadfly and accusing them of being excessivley negative immediately after you have ducked a good question and launched a vicious personal attack instead.

He has shown you the pathway to the Light my brother, and it is in His Backside. Or at least, in kissing it until you are "credible".

Good one. :wink:

hello_heino

Dec 11, 2003, 6:16 PM
Post #12 of 12 (396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Dick (your name is Richard, right? :wink: )...

No.

My real name is Andy.

And you are clearly neurotic. Good Luck with your psychosis.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook