Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Help! Partner bailed - plane tickets already bought!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

naturalhigh

Feb 10, 2004, 2:56 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1210 views)
Shortcut

Help! Partner bailed - plane tickets already bought!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm flying out to the NH area (into Boston actually, but I'm headed for conway, NH) on the 12th (this thursday). I was supposed to be doing some ice climbing or maybe the presi traverse with a friend out there, but he just bailed on me so I'm looking for someone else to climb with! I won't have a car so my transportation will be very limited. I can stay at a hostel in conway, but if someone was nice enough to let me crash for a couple of days, I would be very grateful! I can climb on friday, saturday, and sunday. I have to be back in conway on monday morning for the start of a 10-day class (part of the reason for this trip).

So, if anyone is interested in hanging out with a washington state climber for even just a day, I'd be very happy! I'll rock climb, boulder, ice climb (though I'm not very good yet), hike, mountaineer, whatever - belay you all day long even. Since I'm going to be out there I don't want to miss this chance to climb in the north east!

kimble

Feb 11, 2004, 8:33 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1210 views)
Shortcut

Re: Help! Partner bailed - plane tickets already bought! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm gonna be up there this fri,sat,sun,mon,and tues morning and am hoping to summit Mt washington and maybe do some of the others in the area. Also hope to do some low grade ice. gimme a way to contact you if you are interested in joining my friend and I.

-Brian

naturalhigh

Feb 11, 2004, 10:21 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1210 views)
Shortcut

Re: Help! Partner bailed - plane tickets already bought! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You rock man! Email me at patrick@beebehome.com.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook