RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Mental Training: The Rock Warrior's Way

Premier Sponsor:

iamthewallress

Feb 27, 2004, 1:33 AM
Post #1 of 3 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Jay!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I read in another thread that Jay had stepped down from his other moderator duties, but continued to moderate the Warrior's Way forum. I think that all of us who find this forum useful owe him a big thanks for not stepping down from this one too. If he would have, there's a chance that the forum would have left with him.

When I stepped down as a moderator, Jay was left as the sole mod for this forum. (So I feel more than a little responsible for him being in a position of obligation to the forum.) He's the guy who has to do the job of admitting access for everyone who signs up. I've also seen him make a real effort to educate people in other parts of the site about the RWW and the forum, to start interesting discussion here, and to keep the good ones rolling.

Anyway, threads dissing the mods are easy to come by...but I thought that a "Thanks for all that do..." thread was in order here.

Melissa

dirtineye

Feb 27, 2004, 2:13 AM
Post #2 of 3 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Re: Thanks Jay! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah, thanks.

This is one of the best forums on the site, and definately has the highest signal to noise ratio!

lou_dale

Apr 29, 2004, 2:02 AM
Post #3 of 3 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Re: Thanks Jay! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Absolutely i AGREE 1,000 percent. I'm ever grateful to all the moderators for all their hard work.

I'm especially grateful to Melissa and to Jay for having the dedication to the forums that they have had and shall in the future. I'm grateful for Mr. Long's books (and videos) as well as Arno, his classes, his book, his vision.

To all of you who don't get appreciated nearly enough - know that there are some of us who genuinely do appreciate all that you have done in the past and continue to do in the future.

I have mentioned it before...sometimes I over-mention but it is from my heart and soul - and very sincere. If I don't feel it then I don't say it (or in this case, type it).

Thanks to all of you for your time and effort and to those who have struggles yet still keep coming back to continue working the way of the warrior.

LOU

Forums : Clubs : Mental Training: The Rock Warrior's Way

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook