RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

andypro

Mar 10, 2004, 11:45 AM
Post #1 of 1 (959 views)
Shortcut

Notification of topic reply email....
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In the emails that are sent for notification of topic reply, It seems as though it doens't like telling you what thread it is.

I searched through dev.rockclimbing.com and came up wiht nothing. Ig et so lost on there, still trying to figger it out :oops: but anywhoo....this is what I'm talking about:

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "" at Rockclimbing.com. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=662246#662246

This is the usual email, and what I'm meaning is the "" on the first line (or however it'll format in the post). Like theres suposed to be a topic title there or seomthin, but there isn't.

I dunno how hard of a fix it would be (havn't seen the code) but if you could point me int he right direction, I coudl probably ahve that working in a jiffy. (f not me, I'f got a php freak of a friend and together we'll sort it out). OR..jsut kick me out of the loop all together and have someone else do it :P

I'm just pointing it out. I'ts not life or death, but would be ncie to know which one it is I'm clicking for. hehe.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook